Thread: Anybody successfully gone from Smoking to Vaping (cigarettes) (and is happy)

Bronze
    Load Metric

Anybody successfully gone from Smoking to Vaping (cigarettes) (and is happy)

Its about that time, just turned 30 and its like now or never kind of thing. I smoked like 15 per day easy and have tried to quit one time before like 3 years ago. But the ecig shit was so sweet it was not tolarable. Cigarettes dont taste sweet and the vapor didnt resemble smoking very much at all. This time im happy the technology seems alot better so far 2 days in. So now no more tobacco in the joints (thats a east coast thing, i grew up on the west coast) going back to pure like the way i was raised. Might start thinking about Vaping the weed too, and see how close it is to the real thing. In our twenties we think we can get away with anything and time moves slow but late 20's thing speed up on the quick quick. And you better start planning ahead of your gonna have to face the music at some point. I have no choice i have to quit, have no idea how i will react in 1 week or 1 month but wel see. Its tobacco flavor and not that sweet so wel see. Anybody done this and completely stopped tobacco??

Load Metric
    lol at seriously smoking cigarettes past the age of 29

Load Metric
    I smoked for 20+ years and tried everything but nothing worked until I tried chantix. I took that shit for like 3 weeks and never had another craving again. It was like I never even smoked in the 1st place.
    Im not a big fan of pharmaceutical drugs but this shit worked for me. Crazy how well it worked tbh.
    I never tried the e-cigs so I geuss I didn't try everything but I tried the patch,nicotine gum, hypnotism, ripping up packs,only smoking outside but nothing worked until I started on chantix.
    It can have some fucked up side effects but it's better than the side effects of smoking.
    Hopefully e-cigs or w/e work for you but if they don't and you really want to quit then mention chantix to your doctor and go from there.
    I quit smoking weed too, I just vape now and I couldn't be happier.
    GL quitting
    Last edited by big dick; 08-27-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Load Metric
    of course your trash brain was addicted to cigarettes

Load Metric
    I smoked from age 15 to 21, quit for 4 years, started back up and just recently quit on superbowl monday (feb 7th). I use a logic pro e-cig, menthol cartridges 1.8mg nicotine or whatever. I haven't had a cigarette since feb 7th. I probably will never smoke again. I'm happy.

Load Metric
    I quit cigs with the patch before they had ecigs, and took up vaping maybe a year or 2 ago. Honestly, I like it and all but it certainly doesnt mirror the effects of actual cigarettes, and the pain of changing/breaking the parts, the leaking, and the side effects (super dry mouth, canker sores, sinus issues) made me decide to just give it up altogether about a week ago. It sucks cause I really enjoy the act of smoking and getting nicotine, but the shit I was dealing with just didnt seem worth it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    ...chantix. ...
    It can have some fucked up side effects but it's better than the side effects of smoking.
    suicide is one, apparently. GL.

Load Metric
    In 2007 when I graduated college I was a half pack a day smoker. Not wanting to start my new job smoking for a variety of reasons, I basically locked myself in my apartment for 9 days straight without cigs but plenty of booze and caffeine.

Avoided bars for another month or so and never looked back.

Will power plus a game plan are better than any drug or substitute, go cold turkey like a boss!

Comments

LarryLaffer: the Sickboy method. I like

Load Metric
    i feel like young alton smoked parliament lights

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    i feel like young alton smoked parliament lights
    Camel Turkish Golds 4Life

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Lol wow is addicted to smoking hogs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Are Pall Mall cigs still around? A buddy of mine father used to smoke them, and as kids we would steal them and smoke them. His Mom smoked Carlton Menthol 100s and we swiped a couple of those one time, but we were quickly one and done on the Carltons.

If you are going to smoke, Pall Mall is the brand in my opinion. They seem much more sophisticated than those ghetto Marlboro lights.

For the record, the Pall Mall smoker I referred to dropped dead of a heart attack in his late 40s. He tried to quit smoking for a year, gained 50 lbs, and went back to smoking and dropped dead a year later. Smoking not good, but if you have to go out in style with Pall Mall.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Are Pall Mall cigs still around? A buddy of mine father used to smoke them, and as kids we would steal them and smoke them. His Mom smoked Carlton Menthol 100s and we swiped a couple of those one time, but we were quickly one and done on the Carltons.

If you are going to smoke, Pall Mall is the brand in my opinion. They seem much more sophisticated than those ghetto Marlboro lights.

For the record, the Pall Mall smoker I referred to dropped dead of a heart attack in his late 40s. He tried to quit smoking for a year, gained 50 lbs, and went back to smoking and dropped dead a year later. Smoking not good, but if you have to go out in style with Pall Mall.
    Pall Mall was picasso's cigarette of choice, so they probably were god. But, I don't think Marlboro is a ghetto cigarette necessarily because every rich international arab, asian, and boarding school wasp I lived with in college loved the Marb lights and the golds

Load Metric
    Pall Malls are awesome.

Yes, I have quit smoking cigarettes (and weed) with the help of a vape. I was skeptical at first, but when I got my first one i was at 12-18 mg of nicotine (the higest it goes) and now i'm down to 3. so it does work.

but you have to do it correctly. those cheap ass blu e-cigs and stuff are crap. Get youself an actual mod, and get some juice that's good (I like dessert flavors, currently vaping a blueberry pie type).

get an RTA, which is a tank you can fill. I recommend Kanger or SubG.

and if anyone tells you you're gay, blow a cloud of mist in their face and tell them to stfu.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    also, happy belated!

welcome to the third floor. i've only been here since April, and I like it so far
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    YES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information