Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oxycodone: Friend or Foe?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Yes we do have medical marijuana and dispensaries here. I got a MM card about 4 months ago and have tried many strains targeted for pain control.

It does help with the pain to a degree, not aswell as the oxy does, but I have a main issue with weed. I just get way to blasted off these high grade strains. I work so I can't go in to work wrecked, as I just couldn't function and I tend to always look messed up when I'm stoned. I think my boss wouldnt be happy if I showed up and handled finances in a high state. So I tend to only smoke when im home at night.

With the oxy it relieves the spine and hip pain at work and I can function properly. That's where istruggle with controlling it. While i sitting at my desk for 8-12 hours a day is when the pain is the worst.
    You have to use proper dosage as well. I would recommend looking into vape pens. They are portable, discreet and can give you the relief without being stoned as fuck. If you are looking for a recommendation let me know.
    Last edited by OSA; 08-17-2016 at 02:38 PM.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Assuming you cannot go without opiates to control your pain, I'd definitely give some other variations a shot (like ms contin) before jumping all the way up to methadone, especially when dealing with a relatively short-term/low level addiction.

Also, try some DDP yoga...it seems to have worked for jake the snake and Scott hall (and I'm betting both were in waaaay worse shape than you are).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    If the pain is never going away, then just do yourself a favor and get into methadone now. If you're 9 months in and on Oxy and buying extra on the street, heroin is simply a matter of time. Skip the hell and just get on methadone. It provides significant pain relief and you're an addict already. If you were simply an addict, it would be worth it to try and kick, but life with true chronic pain is worse than life as an addict, so just go methadone. You're going to end up there anyway if there isn't a surgical cure for your pain.
    In before I could say it. Its your future. Embrace it early and get ahead of the curve.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Tegnation, does your state have medical marijuana (MMJ)?

OSA is spot on, and to prove that even further, states that have implemented legitimate MMJ programs have seen over a 25% decrease in opiate addictions. MMJ works!

Seriously, get the fuck off that shit no matter what it takes. It's a vicious cycle that will most likely cause you to turn to something like Heroin, and eventually it will get the better of you. Even people that can afford to stay on legitimately prescribed opiates usually end up dead because of their addiction.
    Name:  362761ef-ec24-4710-ba2b-85846778fec1-2060x1236.jpeg
Views: 370
Size:  469.4 KB
    Nuff said Deuce out, please close tread.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Yes we do have medical marijuana and dispensaries here. I got a MM card about 4 months ago and have tried many strains targeted for pain control.

It does help with the pain to a degree, not aswell as the oxy does, but I have a main issue with weed. I just get way to blasted off these high grade strains. I work so I can't go in to work wrecked, as I just couldn't function and I tend to always look messed up when I'm stoned. I think my boss wouldnt be happy if I showed up and handled finances in a high state. So I tend to only smoke when im home at night.

With the oxy it relieves the spine and hip pain at work and I can function properly. That's where istruggle with controlling it. While i sitting at my desk for 8-12 hours a day is when the pain is the worst.
    You have to use proper dosage as well. I would recommend looking into vape pens. They are portable, discreet and can give you the relief without being stoned as fuck. If you are looking for a recommendation let me know.
    But so fucking expensive ...I live in quebec city, whent to the vapeshop on lunch break today... Cheapest ones were 75$canadian pesos no garanty WTF.

yo is it really better than smoking?

i roll euro joints, 50-50 tabacco and reefer(5-8 blunts a day). i just buy 2-3 packs of smokes (20$ can pesos) a week.

thanks and fuck france.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You can call me a paranoid delusional ______ all day but I'm still somehow the only person on this site that isn't proud of his marijuana use. I swear to God this site is filled with egotistical faux-dignified narcissistic junkies and people fatter than the two cows that killed poor little Caleb Schwab. It's disgusting.

Comments

Henry: Lol

LegalizeMeth: please crawl back under your rock

nunbeater: briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Don't want to hijack the thread, but the graphic you posted makes the conclusion that we should get universal health care to solve the above problem.

That's incorrect.

The surgery would still cost $40k, but the taxpayers would be paying for it instead of the person needing the surgery!

Our main healthcare problem in the US is out of control costs, NOT the lack of government-sponsored care.
    I understood what it meant and realize how in many countries they pay for the health care system in some various but we have a huge problem with greed in this country for anything to do with medical.

You just have to draw the line somewhere when it comes to all aspects but especially the cost of these drugs and quack doctors who prescribe people stuff who don't need it like it's candy because they get a cut.

Then we have drugs hitting the market for various things where they have to list the 100 side effects of it in the commercial to try to fade being sued.

Big Pharm companies are sued much less anywhere else in the world then here in the USA where we jump to it because that's the American way. I get people wanting compensation for drugs they were prescribed that did more harm then good but it comes at an expense because big pharm passes the costs on to everyone else with higher drug prices to cover these lawsuits which jacks up insurance plans too.

The doctor who walks in the room, takes your blood pressure, asks how you are feeling, and sends you on your way in the hospital gets paid his office $100 or whatever for less than 10 minutes of his time. This guy didn't do jack shit but that will be $100 to your insurance company.

Many insurance companies these days won't get rolled as badly as in the past. When they billed something ridiculous for the procedure from a hospital they come back at them : "$25k for that??? We are only paying you $5k take it or leave it" and normally the hospital has no choice but to take the money.

People in good health should get rebates each year too imo. My plan has gone from $115 a month 8 years ago to several jumps in between now around $290. I've been lucky enough to barely go to the doctor in this time but unfortunately for people like me health insurance won't ever give you even the slightest bit of good health refund.

I didn't mean to derail either but I suppose it's some what topical.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    If you say drk's name 3 times, I'm sure he'd be happy to stop by and post some helpful personal stories about living with a crippling pain killer addiction.

Comments

Henry: drk star drk star drk star

GambleBotsSatire: literal cripple

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiddishdonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

But so fucking expensive ...I live in quebec city, whent to the vapeshop on lunch break today... Cheapest ones were 75$canadian pesos no garanty WTF.

i roll euro joints, 50-50 tabacco and reefer(5-8 blunts a day). i just buy 2-3 packs of smokes (20$ can pesos) a week.

thanks and fuck france.
    Most pens suck, especially O.Pen an Bhang. They pull all of the terpenes out and also use fillers like glycol or coconut oil in the final product. There are pure oil pens on the market, but they are hard to find. In order for it to actually work IMO you need to find a pen that is pure, 100% CO2 oil, no fillers added with a full terp profile.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ignoring the bottomsweat dupe......On the way to get my refills today, I tweaked myback . Undaunted, I purchase some (new store) Sugar Kush and after half a bowl, I am not thinking pain at all. Obv not a cure, but it's the strongest "Sit your ass down and chill" smoke I eva did.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-17-2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: yah Cush lol

Load Metric
    at least we found out why tugnation loves sucking dicks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ignoring the bottomsweat dupe......On the way to get my refills today, I tweaked myback . Undaunted, I purchase some (new store) Sugar Cush and after half a bowl, I am not thinking pain at all. Obv not a cure, but it's the strongest "Sit your ass down and chill" smoke I eva did.

The seven beer have not affected test reaults

Kush alright

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I recently had a debilitating injury and have been on Oxy for the past 9 months. At first it was a God send for managing my pain but recently I feel like this shit has a strangletter hold on me. I was first prescribed Percocet 5mg and after 6 months was bumped to Oxycodone 10mg. I take way much more then I should be and blow through my monthly script which forces me to go to the street and but oxy 30s aka blues....I see my life slipping away and my focus on my career and family is strained.

Anybody ever had issues with this shit?

I do need it to manage the pain but I'm overboard on it currently. Any tips for how to control it?

If you don't stop now your withdrawals will only get worse and before you know it you're basically homeless alienated everyone in your life along with losing everything you've ever loved and it only gets worse because you aren't far away from the point of not being able to catch a buzz because you already take so much you nod off instead. I am speaking from experience of a 7 year habit that cost me everything including a very promising poker career. I lost but got back my wife and kids but I was lucky I was forgiven because it makes you lie, cheat, and steal or anything it takes to not be sick. I went through withdrawals after 1 year addiction and it was a fucking cake walk compared to trying to stop at 2 years on a higher dose. 1 blue 30 3 times a day is going to be a cake walk detox compared to what you're in store for if you keep at the pace you're going. Stop or you will end up dead, in jail, or losing everything. Oh and if you don't stop now plan on a 6 month recovery because every day longer you're on it makes the withdrawals exponentially worse.

So now if you don't quit then in 2 years come back and look at this post and let me know so I can call you a fucking dumbass and say I fucking told you so!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiddishdonk View Post

thanks and fuck france.
    Most pens suck, especially O.Pen an Bhang. They pull all of the terpenes out and also use fillers like glycol or coconut oil in the final product. There are pure oil pens on the market, but they are hard to find. In order for it to actually work IMO you need to find a pen that is pure, 100% CO2 oil, no fillers added with a full terp profile.

Here is a great site. https://www.paintthemoon.org/

I use the V2 Series 3 Pro because its the best one for loose leaf material(dry bud). You have to replace the cartridges based on usages but its the only one I have seen that doesn't burn the medicine. Plus you can use the refuse after its done for oil or to bake with.

Load Metric
    Step knows pain killers and twinks. Do not challenge him in these areas.

Load Metric
    hate to be the asshole here but dont people realize that prolonged use of opiates will lead to dependency? Like its scientifically proven that it can happen within a month of daily use....so logic dictates dont take it for longer than a month under any circumstances, no? Now I know its different when youre living with debilitating pain, but any moron who voluntarily takes opiates to get high for an extended period is basically dumb af in my opinion. I mean I get it, opiates are the shit, but wtf with people getting hooked on this shit? just be smart about it, how doctors arent somehow being held accountable for guys like this I have no idea

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    hate to be the asshole here but dont people realize that prolonged use of opiates will lead to dependency? Like its scientifically proven that it can happen within a month of daily use....so logic dictates dont take it for longer than a month under any circumstances, no? Now I know its different when youre living with debilitating pain, but any moron who voluntarily takes opiates to get high for an extended period is basically dumb af in my opinion. I mean I get it, opiates are the shit, but wtf with people getting hooked on this shit? just be smart about it, how doctors arent somehow being held accountable for guys like this I have no idea

Henry: Lol

LegalizeMeth: please crawl back under your rock

Go fuck yourself faggot. If you hate being the asshole then just don't be one. Thanks for educating the board that opiates lead to dependency. For sure no one ralized that. "Like it's scientifically proven" well like your a fucking faggot. Like who like uses the word like like before saying it's scientifically proven. You aren't like a faggot. YOU ARE A FAGGOT. Do you understand what debilitating pain is? Like have you been in a like car wreck? Did like your symptoms vanish like after a month? Logic Dick tates that you must like the way dick tates you fucking faggot no? When like a train hits you or like you are the fat ass responsible for killing young boys at water park when like their head like bounces off your face due to you weighing down the back end of the raft you will be like singing a different tune yes? Good luck with your marijuana like alleviating your symptoms when you like really need it because your tolerance will be like so high that it like doesn't work. You will be the faggot sucking the dick of the doctor for more months even though he would have been giving it to you anyway because of the gifts the pharma rep has been supplying him to keep your faggot ass on the shit. You are dumb af.

Load Metric
    haha you really got that mad cause I pointed out how much better this place is when youre not here? Im not going to argue with you because you are the nut low on this board but you obv didnt read my post, I was saying that if you are in pain I understand the need to take them, but the fact that it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE that they are super addictive you would think that millions of people who arent prescribed them would know better than to end up sucking cock for herion cause they went overboard with pills

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: LegalizeMeth: "so logic dictates dont take it for longer than a month under any circumstances, no?"

LEVEL ACCOUNT: Nothing common about common sense do you even brain bro?

Kuntmissioner: Has little to do with "knowing better" my friend. Plenty who knew better still succumbed

nunbeater: nut low

Load Metric
    Back on track.

Weed is a horrible drug that makes you go with the flow and turns you into an unopinionated zombie going with the flow on everything and not only taking it up the ass in every situation but thinking you are doing the right thing. There honestly couldn't be a drug that the powers at be want everyone to be on more than marijuana. Good God I can't even imagine the uncontrollable giggling that goes on when members of the Elite get together and discuss all the peons crying to legalize a drug they wish everyone was on.

Be careful what you wish for my niggas. Be careful.

Comments

varys: Powers at be

LEVEL ACCOUNT: weed is a strong drug da fuq

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Back on track.

Weed is a horrible drug that makes you go with the flow and turns you into an unopinionated zombie going with the flow on everything and not only taking it up the ass in every situation but thinking you are doing the right thing. There honestly couldn't be a drug that the powers at be want everyone to be on more than marijuana. Good God I can't even imagine the uncontrollable giggling that goes on when members of the Elite get together and discuss all the peons crying to legalize a drug they wish everyone was on.

Be careful what you wish for my niggas. Be careful.
    Usually i can at least kinda see where youre coming from but LOL at giving weed this much credit. If a person lets their use get the best of them to the point of becoming lethargic day to day, the problem does not lie in the ziplock bag. In other words, these weak minded people will eventually find something to flatten them out and make them join the zombie army.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Thread Information