Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oxycodone: Friend or Foe?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    and don't even try and defend that bullshit. seriously, get fucked dude.
    Black people > n-words

You like gang banging, pants hanging, rock selling, 6 kids 5 different women, food stamp using n-words?
    you know what I don't like? racist fools like you.

you know what i would like? to see crime scene photos of your death some day.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    and when you do become addicted to the dope, that same black guy you're talking shit about is gonna sell you the heroin you'll be using soon. then what are you gonna say?

LoL @ anyone who actually takes this jagoff seriously.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=LarryLaffer;584921]and when you do become addicted to the dope, that same black guy you're talking shit about is gonna sell you the heroin you'll be using soon. then what are you gonna say?
    QUOTE]

Maybe if I buy enough of the n-words heroin he won't need food stamps or he'll use it to support his kids...fuck outta here with this n-word sympathy shi
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Tegnation22;584922]
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    and when you do become addicted to the dope, that same black guy you're talking shit about is gonna sell you the heroin you'll be using soon. then what are you gonna say?
    QUOTE]

Maybe if I buy enough of the n-words heroin he won't need food stamps or he'll use it to support his kids...fuck outta here with this n-word sympathy shi

Shut up faggot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I am now on day 7 off that shit....the physical sickness has passed.

In immense pain due to hip and back injury but I am powering through. I'd rather live with chronic pain then be a slave to opiate pain killers.

Comments

hongkonger: keep it up

Flipper_Fair: good for you

LarryLaffer: still a racist pig
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Bronze
    Load Metric
    FOE. When I was released from the hospital I was prescribed Morephine, Percs and vicodin. I seen the road yhey were taking me down and decided to quit taking them choosing to smoke weed instead for my pain. One of the best decisions I have made in my life.

Comments

Tegnation22: Congrats Rep

Load Metric
    17 days off of opiates.

I am in immense pain but I am making due with Ibuprofen 600 mg 4 a day and marijuana to relax.

I don't feel like a oxy slave anymore.

Comments

LarryLaffer: once a day, you bump all your threads. this should be red but since im sort of happy for you, you get green

Flipper_Fair: Good for you Teg

hongkonger: Keep it up man

MumblesBadly: Living example of why Big Pharma hates marijuana legalization.

Load Metric
    Well I went 22days clean from Opiates. I did it cold turkey. No meetings, no methadone/suboxone, no nothing. Just determination and wanting to better myself .

Last night I was in some he worst pain of my life. The ibuprofen and marijuana I have been using to cope with withdrawals and pain was usless. I felt like my spine was about to snap and I was groveling in bed crying that's just how bad it was.

I had deleted all my dealers numbers and flushed my legal script down the toilet buy i was pondering options on how to score. I was in a world of pain and suffering, I then remembered I was facebook friends with some fellow junkie pill head. I messaged him on the book and be said be could get me Oxy 30s aka blues. I quickly tell him I need 5 and he tells me he's on his way. I wait for him for 45 minutes and i.kept telling myself I shouldn't do this and I've worked so hard to free myself from this mess.

*knock*knock*

I limp to door and invite him in. I was hoping he would drop em off leave bug he insisted he stay and we catch up. I was too weak to argue so I get my 5 from him and quickly take 2 off them, crush them and blast a line. Within 20 seconds i am in utter euphoria. I am mentally stimulated and my brain receptors are shooting fire works..... 5 minutes later he whips out a perc 10 to give me and i orally ingest that followed by snorting another 30mg oxy...I am 100mg in and I am in no pain. Truly in a opiate infused bliss. I go into a dope nod sometime later and i must have passed out cold cause i.awoke on clothes and shoes on my couch with TV on and junkie friend sleeping in recliner.

The thing is when I woke up there were 2 OXY 30s on my coffee table staring at me. I hadn't done those last night.

I have spent the entire day kicking myself in the ass for the relapse. I haven't done the 2 pills I have leftover but I also haven't flushed them.

Cold turkey is tough it's an uphill battle. What's my play here?

*Keep going after it cold turkey
    *inpatient rehab
    *outpatient involving suboxone or methadone

The pain is what made me break down and relapse and driving my car are race track didn't help my spine condition. I am lost.

WillieMcFML any words of wisdom?

Comments

IamGreek: Godspeed on your decision. Pulling for ya

Load Metric
    Well I went 22days clean from Opiates. I did it cold turkey. No meetings, no methadone/suboxone, no nothing. Just determination and wanting to better myself .

Last night I was in some he worst pain of my life. The ibuprofen and marijuana I have been using to cope with withdrawals and pain was usless. I felt like my spine was about to snap and I was groveling in bed crying that's just how bad it was.

I had deleted all my dealers numbers and flushed my legal script down the toilet buy i was pondering options on how to score. I was in a world of pain and suffering, I then remembered I was facebook friends with some fellow junkie pill head. I messaged him on the book and be said be could get me Oxy 30s aka blues. I quickly tell him I need 5 and he tells me he's on his way. I wait for him for 45 minutes and i.kept telling myself I shouldn't do this and I've worked so hard to free myself from this mess.

*knock*knock*

I limp to door and invite him in. I was hoping he would drop em off leave bug he insisted he stay and we catch up. I was too weak to argue so I get my 5 from him and quickly take 2 off them, crush them and blast a line. Within 20 seconds i am in utter euphoria. I am mentally stimulated and my brain receptors are shooting fire works..... 5 minutes later he whips out a perc 10 to give me and i orally ingest that followed by snorting another 30mg oxy...I am 100mg in and I am in no pain. Truly in a opiate infused bliss. I go into a dope nod sometime later and i must have passed out cold cause i.awoke on clothes and shoes on my couch with TV on and junkie friend sleeping in recliner.

The thing is when I woke up there were 2 OXY 30s on my coffee table staring at me. I hadn't done those last night.

I have spent the entire day kicking myself in the ass for the relapse. I haven't done the 2 pills I have leftover but I also haven't flushed them.

Cold turkey is tough it's an uphill battle. What's my play here?

*Keep going after it cold turkey
    *inpatient rehab
    *outpatient involving suboxone or methadone

The pain is what made me break down and relapse and driving my car are race track didn't help my spine condition. I am lost.

WillieMcFML any words of wisdom?
    Dude, I know how you feel. I'm addicted to correcting people on their English. I went about a month of not doing so until a few days ago when I saw someone who is supposed a highly educated native English speaker use "anymore" on FB when he should have used "any more". I *had* to say something...

Speaking of which...

http://grammarist.com/spelling/leftover-left-over/

Comments

simpdog: idiot

Tegnation22: Scum
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    8 months clean off Opiates.

Don't ever touch that shit as it will ruin your life.

Comments

Flipper_Fair: Clean rep

Lord of the Fraud: only just read OP. well done fella. not many ppl come through the other side.

big dick: nice job

gimmick:

hongkonger: Let's make it an even 100

NaturalBornHustler: Don't look back.

IamGreek: Grats Sir and an OPA!

Load Metric
    22 months clean from Opiods working the N.A program with a sponsor and step work.

Very difficult journey but really rewarding.

Comments

Username:

Lord of the Fraud: ^^

MumblesBadly: Fantastic!

IamGreek: OPA!

gimmick:

FPS_Russia: Nice, stay vigilant don't ever take one for old times sake.

Load Metric
    22 months clean from Opiods working the N.A program with a sponsor and step work.

How long were you on? I forget. Did it take your brain like six months to return to normal? This is a hit/miss thing I see with different people. More likely with long term users. Where after they kick, they’ll still sit around crying and depressed for a long time. Most of those people end up going the methadone/suboxone route.

As an aside, ran into a dude I knew and I was shocked to see the $ on the cheap sub pills without naltrexone. Really stupid move by many insurers to not cover the slightly more expensive version with naltrexone or the films. Those cheap sub pills without naltrexone so they can shoot them are going for $25/piece locally. I was honestly shocked at that. The government has enabled a whole bunch of people to score a $100 day for their script of 4 subs and keep using.

Well done on the sobriety. How are you addressing the chronic pain issue?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good job on your sobriety. I'm sure it was very tough.

I wish I could tolerate other medications as well as I tolerate Oxy. Takes away the pain, zero noticeable side effects, and zero desire to abuse. My own recent health issues have shown me that there are many medications I don't tolerate well at all, including ones normally tolerated by people pretty well.

Anyway keep up the good work and be careful not to relapse.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

How long were you on? I forget. Did it take your brain like six months to return to normal? This is a hit/miss thing I see with different people. More likely with long term users. Where after they kick, they’ll still sit around crying and depressed for a long time. Most of those people end up going the methadone/suboxone route.

As an aside, ran into a dude I knew and I was shocked to see the $ on the cheap sub pills without naltrexone. Really stupid move by many insurers to not cover the slightly more expensive version with naltrexone or the films. Those cheap sub pills without naltrexone so they can shoot them are going for $25/piece locally. I was honestly shocked at that. The government has enabled a whole bunch of people to score a $100 day for their script of 4 subs and keep using.

We had the same thing happen in Finland in the early 2000s. Suboxone (Temgesic or Subutex here) became to most widely used opiate. War in Afghanistan briefly caused a drought with heroin supply and Subutex took over. Things never really returned. It still causes most OD deaths of all the "illegal" drugs.

People don't respect it as much as they would heroin. Snorting a line after a night of drinking and taking random benzos seems to make sense to people with no tolerance.

Load Metric

Few years was using and was snorting fentanyl towards the end. It took me a few months to clear my mind and strengthen myself cognitively after I had gotten clean. It certainly changes your brains makeup.

Load Metric
    32 months clean.

Life isnt perfect but its not filled with insanity.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Congrats, good to hear

big dick: .

gimmick:

Load Metric
    32 months clean.

Good for you. Since this thread I have a friend who was prescribed opiates for 16 years, her doctor was some quack podiatrist who got shut down by the state, and she started having to scramble to find them as she was way addicted, and then eventually got on subs. Really fucked her up mentally. She’s like 40ish. Went into a depression. Her periods stopped. She thought she was in some early menopause , but she wasn’t when they tested her. Sent her to an endocrinologist and I haven’t touched base with her since. She isn’t particularly smart in the book sense and asked me to read up on the effects of opiates on the endocrine system. I could gather from reading it definitely had an effect while using, but I couldn’t find anything about cessation of opiates. I found some physicians who said after long term use, be prepared to be on an ssri forever. She resisted going on one of those because she’s one of those people who believe every negative story on Facebook.

I’m just curious how long it took for you to adjust mentally? Did you feel depressed? I don’t think you were on for that duration. She was strictly a pill taker, never heroin. I’ve read of prolonged use causing hormonal changes, and causing hypogonadism in both men and women, but not the effects of abrupt cessation. I’m just generally curious if you ran into any weird things. I read for a lot for a day but it was out of my depth and I told her she would have to talk to endo for more answers. Also thought gimmick or someone might know. Logic dictates after long term use of anything, abrupt cessation could create issues where it takes the body a long time to adjust. In her case, she hadn’t had a period for 18 months and they couldn’t figure out why. I never knew how they effect the endocrine system.

Anyway, good job. 32 months is serious business.

Load Metric
    32 months clean.

Good for you. Since this thread I have a friend who was prescribed opiates for 16 years, her doctor was some quack podiatrist who got shut down by the state, and she started having to scramble to find them as she was way addicted, and then eventually got on subs. Really fucked her up mentally. She’s like 40ish. Went into a depression. Her periods stopped. She thought she was in some early menopause , but she wasn’t when they tested her. Sent her to an endocrinologist and I haven’t touched base with her since. She isn’t particularly smart in the book sense and asked me to read up on the effects of opiates on the endocrine system. I could gather from reading it definitely had an effect while using, but I couldn’t find anything about cessation of opiates. I found some physicians who said after long term use, be prepared to be on an ssri forever. She resisted going on one of those because she’s one of those people who believe every negative story on Facebook.

I’m just curious how long it took for you to adjust mentally? Did you feel depressed? I don’t think you were on for that duration. She was strictly a pill taker, never heroin. I’ve read of prolonged use causing hormonal changes, and causing hypogonadism in both men and women, but not the effects of abrupt cessation. I’m just generally curious if you ran into any weird things. I read for a lot for a day but it was out of my depth and I told her she would have to talk to endo for more answers. Also thought gimmick or someone might know. Logic dictates after long term use of anything, abrupt cessation could create issues where it takes the body a long time to adjust. In her case, she hadn’t had a period for 18 months and they couldn’t figure out why. I never knew how they effect the endocrine system.

Dunno. Stress and depression can cause skipping periods, but no idea if it can do it for 18 months. I think those are tied to elevated cortisol levels. Directly cessation of opiods doesn't do it, but it can through that route.

Load Metric
    32 months clean.

nice job man that is some hard shit to kick. You are in the minority
    You sure made that nasty little piece of shit larry eat his words. What a rotten little cocksucker

Comments

Tegnation22: Thanks

Load Metric
    32 months clean.

I went to a detox/extended care clinical support facility for 40 days. I was tapered off on methadone for 7 days and then was off. I certainly went through bouts of depression in early recovery due to my brain/body not getting its high and realizing the damage i had caused to myself and others plus how low my life and existence had become. I really dived into NA/AA meetings after i left rehab and obtained a sponsor and built a strong network of people to rely on for help. I truly believe that it took me a good 6 months to re adjust mentally and the major obsession to fade away. Towards the end i had graduated from Oxycodone and Hydromorphone to using straight dope/fentanyl. I am almost 3 years clean and still to this day the thought of using will enter my mind and ill start to imagine the pure bliss of letting all my worries go and catch that glorious nod. Its the work ive done in my recovery and mental health that shuts those thoughts right down and me not wanting to destroy my life again. Its not easy and so many people that i've met in recovery fail and tons are in and out of the program/recovery and its crazy. I personally believe maybe 15% of opiate addicts that attempt recovery stay clean for longer than 1 year.

I do know women who when prescribed methadone/suboxone they stop having there periods. I have no clue why but it does seem somewhat common from women i have conversed with.

I know i have another run in me but im not sure i have another recovery in me.

Thread Information