Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Business advice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Business advice

Every month I get a shipment of some Cali smokable,s..

This month I have
    Super sour d
    Afgooy
    Silverback gorilla..

I pay about 35$ an eighth already packed in carbon bags..

I sell for $50..

I sell between 2 to 4 oz a week..

Am I over paying on the wholesale price..

Being in new York it's difficult to judge because I've never seen or visited a dispensary..

Load Metric
    Really nickel and diming huh? Fucking loser.Surprised you aren't selling nickel bags like the shines used to do in high school

Comments

Tellafriend: aren't you a democrat?

GringoStar: Obsessed with black people... Big Dick handle online... We can do the math. Closet cuck.

Mintjewlips: was gonna red rep you just because you're a faggot, but you won me over with the shine comment

sonatine: honestly? not bd.

OSA: shines rep

Load Metric
    take it from me. for whatever pennies you're making, it's not worth the trouble you might go through if you get pinched.

the thousands I made a month weren't even worth it in the end.

I was lucky to beat my case to a misdeameanor. I had more than a lb
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Its the Bronx brother, not Hicksville...

Pay the fine and surcharges and move on. Nobody cares..

I'm not trying to get large, just earn a medium income..

Talk about small time, I have a friend that does sell nickel bags of basic greens and makes a 'g" a month..
    Has a good day job too.. it's the only way to survive in a marxist society were the medium income is lower then what the welfare state provides and the unemployment is double digits...(more immigration and outsourcing will solve that)lol..

What do the dispensaries chargeh for an eighth, ect??
    And do different strains have different prices?

I don't understand how in middle America there taking kids away from white mother's (not Mexicans or Muslims) and kicking doors down couse somebody smoked a joint in the house..

Somebody who is familiar with dispensaries, please explain..

Comments

Mintjewlips: livin the guinea dream
    Last edited by thesparten; 08-15-2016 at 12:03 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Talk about small time, I have a friend that does sell nickel bags of basic greens and makes a 'g" a month..
    Has a good day job too.. it's the only way to survive in a marxist society were the medium income is lower then what the welfare state provides and the unemployment is double digits...(more immigration and outsourcing will solve that)lol..

I don't understand how in middle America there taking kids away from white mother's (not Mexicans or Muslims) and kicking doors down couse somebody smoked a joint in the house..

Unemployment is at multiple year lows. You are an unskilled lazy worker... you won't want to bus tables for minimum wage and work 2 jobs like these other immigrates will. You'd rather sell weed out of your "paid off 2 family house" saying you aren't racist while calling every black or spanish guy you see a racial slur... It's not that you can't get a job, it's that the job you deserve and are able to work, is not what you think your crackhead ass is worth.

Trump/shillary/obama, none of them will fix the problem you have. Also crack man.... oh and doe.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gonna green rep handiman here. 'Cause Sparten could get off his ass and go into trucking to make a living. And it's a job that can't be outsourced.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    ffs so much retard in this thread (handicapme excluded).

listen Spartard, I was doing what you are currently 13 years ago when I was a junior in high school.

you're a small timer. if you haven't gotten past the stage you're at now then there's no hope for you. save yourself the energy and get a real fuckin job.

Comments

handicapme: +1... keep it going mighty mouse.

Mintjewlips: no way you sold drugs in Chicago, can't imagine those shines not robbing you

ToasterOven: get him, larry
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Has a good day job too.. it's the only way to survive in a winner-take-most capitalist society were the medium income is 1/200 the level of major company CEO compensation and collective bargaining rights have been gutted by politicians in league with the international investor class, whild the welfare state provides a fraction of what is needed to get by and the unemployment is double digits...(more tax cuts for rich as Trump calls for will solve that)lol..

FYP
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

listen Spartard, I was doing what you are currently 13 years ago when I was a junior in high school.

you're a small timer. if you haven't gotten past the stage you're at now then there's no hope for you. save yourself the energy and get a real fuckin job.
    $600 a week to supplement my income is fine by me..

Il buy a used van and pick up cans before I get another boss at current medium wages..

P.s.
    Unemployment is in the teens and growth is 1 percent.. with a medium income of 47k and dropping. Those are considered the lucky ones.. I do not buy this new normal that the oligarchy wants to artificially IMPOSE on us while gaining generational wealth for them selves .

Taxing the middle class and open borders and outsourcing won't fix that lol. But make it worse with is truly there intent. Hillary is the architect of the demise...

H wait a minute, more free cheese lines will fix it. Lol.
    Last edited by thesparten; 08-15-2016 at 05:34 AM.

Load Metric

Il buy a used van and pick up cans before I get another boss at current medium wages..

P.s.
    Unemployment is in the teens and growth is 1 percent.. with a medium income of 47k and dropping. Those are considered the lucky ones.. I do not buy this new normal that the oligarchy wants to IMPOSE on us..
    Sparten:

Sell most of your shit, rent out your house, find a large trucking firm with an terminal nearby that fronts money for truck driving school, keep breathing long enough to get through that school, get your CDL, and get through a month or so of over-the-road training, get assigned a company truck, buy and install a CB radio, pick a handle for yourself, and actively participate in "racist radio" with other neanderthal truckers you get within radio range of, and you'll be set for life with a career...

...Until you road rage and intentionally crash your truck into someone else. Or flunk a random drug test. Or get nabbed by DOT for blowing 0.04 after someone reports you weaving all over the road....

Never mind. Keep grinding your small stakes dope biz.

Comments

rum dick: great advice
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-15-2016 at 07:23 AM. Reason: School
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

This month I have
    Super sour d
    Afgooy
    Silverback gorilla..

I sell for $50..

Being in new York it's difficult to judge because I've never seen or visited a dispensary..
    To answer your question... YES!

You said you pickup once per month and move around 2-4 ounces per week. This means you purchase between one half and one full pound per month.

You said you pay $35/eighth, which would be $4,480 per pound. You said you sell for $50/eighth, which would be $6,400 take per pound, grossing you $1,920 per month.

While I doubt you are selling that much all in eighths at that rate, you are still wildly overpaying for bulk, unless you are looking at High Times centerfold buds - in which case you should be selling for a lot more than $50 per eighter in NYC.

Get on the dark net and pay less and never buy your bulk pre-weighed for you. It makes you more vulnerable for "intent to distribute" charges and makes you and your clients more susceptible to being ripped off, as I doubt you weighed each individual bag, etc.

But yeah, pay less.

Comments

RegGaymer: dark net lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Believe it or not , I was offered a job driving a truck that picks up cardboard baila from Supermarket,s..

$18.75 an hour gross for driving that bohemeth through new York and all that heavy lifting.. no thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

This month I have
    Super sour d
    Afgooy
    Silverback gorilla..

I sell for $50..

To answer your question... YES!

You said you pickup once per month and move around 2-4 ounces per week. This means you purchase between one half and one full pound per month.

You said you pay $35/eighth, which would be $4,480 per pound. You said you sell for $50/eighth, which would be $6,400 take per pound, grossing you $1,920 per month.

While I doubt you are selling that much all in eighths at that rate, you are still wildly overpaying for bulk, unless you are looking at High Times centerfold buds - in which case you should be selling for a lot more than $50 per eighter in NYC.

Get on the dark net and pay less and never buy your bulk pre-weighed for you. It makes you more vulnerable for "intent to distribute" charges and makes you and your clients more susceptible to being ripped off, as I doubt you weighed each individual bag, etc.

But yeah, pay less.
    I buy pre packages in carbon labeled bags.. in 1/8 denominations..

My clients are middle aged and I sell 2 to 4 ounces a week at $15 per bag prifit

Labeled strains are very difficult to get in new York...its all street kush.. so I have an angle with the "middle class" Clients.. it's not cheap..but u can't find labeled strains in new York or if u do they don't Cary variety. It's actually unique around here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Forgive me if the math is wrong but it's just pocket money..

Beats driving a truck and picking up cardboard bails at $18.75 an hour gross in new York or an assistant manger at Target for 32k gross for 50 hours a week.

Load Metric

My clients are middle aged and I sell 2 to 4 ounces a week at $15 per bag prifit

Labeled strains are very difficult to get in new York...its all street kush.. so I have an angle with the "middle class" Clients.. it's not cheap..but u can't find labeled strains in new York or if u do they don't Cary variety. It's actually unique around here.
    Yeah, don't buy shit pre-packaged in eighths, especially if you are just going to sell it as ounces. Also, by separating it into smaller amounts when shipping, your supplier is drastically increasing the surface area of the load, which drastically increases the chances of a dog alerting, regardless of carbon bags. Dogs smell through EVERYTHING if it sits long enough.

And NYC is not some far-off place only you are familiar with. I spent most of my teenage years visiting NYC on weekends and have many friends who live there currently. It is not hard to get good shit there.

You should find a much better supplier. Also, avoid coming on to humbly ask a question that reveals your own amateur status and then attack the people that are trying to give you stern advice.

Comments

RegGaymer: So you're a dupe lying about your location

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

Yeah, don't buy shit pre-packaged in eighths, especially if you are just going to sell it as ounces. Also, by separating it into smaller amounts when shipping, your supplier is drastically increasing the surface area of the load, which drastically increases the chances of a dog alerting, regardless of carbon bags. Dogs smell through EVERYTHING if it sits long enough.

And NYC is not some far-off place only you are familiar with. I spent most of my teenage years visiting NYC on weekends and have many friends who live there currently. It is not hard to get good shit there.

You should find a much better supplier. Also, avoid coming on to humbly ask a question that reveals your own amateur status and then attack the people that are trying to give you stern advice.

I didn't say it was hard to get good shit..

But it's just street kush.. and yes it's cheep if u want to deal with niggars and spics.. I DONT AND NIETHER DO MY CLIENTS..

I actually live in a segregated part of the Bronx and have middle class white clients who have not had access to labeled strains of exotic weed.. ITS ACTUALLY A SELLING POINT WITH THEM..
    There the type to go into Niger nieborhoods and get beat out there money half the time being labeled stupid white people..(give me the $ and wait here, il be right back. LOL) and by the way il take your watch too..

I ALSO "ACT "ALL PROFESSIONAL AND TELL THEM TO DOWNLOAD THE APP LEAFLY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT CHARACTARISTICS OF THE WEED IM OFFERING. ITS ACTUALLY ADDS SOME EXCITEMENT TO THERE DULL LIVES AND IS A SELLING POINT.

My life experience dealing with the public gas to be worth something.

It is growing and I have my regulars but I want to keep it small, white and upscale .

Load Metric

I didn't say it was hard to get good shit..

But it's just street kush.. and yes it's cheep if u want to deal with niggars and spics.. I DONT AND NIETHER DO MY CLIENTS..

I actually live in a segregated part of the Bronx and have middle class white clients who have not had access to labeled strains of exotic weed.. ITS ACTUALLY A SELLING POINT WITH THEM..
    There the type to go into Niger nieborhoods and get beat out there money half the time being labeled stupid white people..(give me the $ and wait here, il be right back. LOL) and by the way il take your watch too..

I ALSO "ACT "ALL PROFESSIONAL AND TELL THEM TO DOWNLOAD THE APP LEAFLY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT CHARACTARISTICS OF THE WEED IM OFFERING. ITS ACTUALLY ADDS SOME EXCITEMENT TO THERE DULL LIVES AND IS A SELLING POINT.

My life experience dealing with the public gas to be worth something.

It is growing and I have my regulars but I want to keep it small, white and upscale .

Look, your racism and deficiencies are beside the point. You are paying too much and my point was that it is not difficult to get very good quality weed from Colorado, Michigan, Canada, California and get it into NYC.

But good luck with your business - you might as well be walking rich white peoples' dogs with those margins.

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: lol

Load Metric

P.s.
    Unemployment is in the teens and growth is 1 percent.. with a medium income of 47k and dropping. Those are considered the lucky ones.. I do not buy this new normal that the oligarchy wants to artificially IMPOSE on us while gaining generational wealth for them selves .

Taxing the middle class and open borders and outsourcing won't fix that lol. But make it worse with is truly there intent. Hillary is the architect of the demise...

H wait a minute, more free cheese lines will fix it. Lol.
    Bold point #1- This makes you worse than all the other races you hate. You are the true definition of a n-word. I've recently tried to cut back on uses racial slurs, but you are 100% this. Blame everyone but yourself for not wanting a job at a reasonable wage. You deserve nothing but your crack and doe.

Bold point #2- You are so wrong that I'm not sure if it's the crack or just you being an inbred hairy fucker.

Point#3- Doe. The doe cost were costing you the opportunity to make real doe.

Comments

Mintjewlips: n-word rep
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Gold
    Load Metric
    When you have handicapme and mumblefuck agreeing with each other in a thread, you best believe you're wrong.

Comments

handicapme: Sad, but yes.

Banned
    Load Metric

I sell for $50..

Comments

wrenchjockey: GOT HIM

ToasterOven: lol

Kuntmissioner: bravo

GrenadaRoger: wins today's arethmetic badge

nunbeater: numb3rs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Makes it a bit easier to understand why his restaurant failed.

Thread Information