Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where the fuck is pooh and lord of the fraud?

Load Metric

where the fuck is pooh and lord of the fraud?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pooh might be dead.

He hasn't even claimed the money I owe him for the WSOP. I sent him a message informing him of it, and he didn't respond.

RIP

Load Metric
    How much do you owe him? Is it a decent amount?

Load Metric
    I miss him ignoring me.

(Come back, Pooh! Wherever you are!)

Comments

handicapme: Getting the lube ready. A MUMBLES FUCK POST.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Pooh might be dead.

He hasn't even claimed the money I owe him for the WSOP. I sent him a message informing him of it, and he didn't respond.

RIP
    Probably lost all his money trading options like an idiot.

Comments

Tellafriend: This ^

ToasterOven: dropped the hammer

Load Metric
    I dunno, doubt he is dead. People leave this forum for stretches at a time for various reasons. He might be in jail for something related to alcohol (such as vehicular manslaughter or violence like a stabbing with a broken beer bottle). These things happen.

He might simply be on vacation for a couple weeks. He is pretty wealthy according to himself so its nothing to take off for a couple weeks. I take off stretches for 2-3 weeks due to traveling, so you never know.

If we get to September, something sinister might have happened, but right now in my opinion there is not much to see here.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I miss him ignoring me.

(Come back, Pooh! Wherever you are!)
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...922#post574922

what a surprise you want another person who hated you and cut his posting because of you. WHAT A SURPRISE.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The little racist grew on me! Plus, I want to congratulate him on his pick of ETE when it tanked to under $8/share.

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: You're such a little bitch.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post
    Pooh might be dead.

RIP
    You blasted him in the stock thread. Accused him of paper trading. He folded right then & there and we haven't seen him since.

Load Metric
    Pooh is one of the acceptable racists on this board.

Comments

big dick: oh yeah pooh is a+

Henry: Yeah pooh and druff

Jayjami: My redneck friend
    Last edited by ToasterOven; 08-11-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You blasted him in the stock thread. Accused him of paper trading. He folded right then & there and we haven't seen him since.
    Didn't he admit losing a bunch of money and say he was reforming to a smarter, more stable investment strategy?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Didn't he admit losing a bunch of money and say he was reforming to a smarter, more stable investment strategy?
    He said he was trading VXX options, without any real strategy besides collecting premium(short volatility by selling options), options moved 300%+ on the brexit, anyone short options without properly hedging the negative delta/gamma would loses hundreds of thousands of dollars on that trade if they traded with any size. Even if you were right, you are still wrong because all of your position would be margin called at market price and you would be left with nothing besides crushed dreams.

Comments

gauchojake: Crushed dreams

Load Metric
    The ghost of his dead dad came back from the grave and smothered him with a pillow in his sleep.

R.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric

He said he was trading VXX options, without any real strategy besides collecting premium(short volatility by selling options), options moved 300%+ on the brexit, anyone short options without properly hedging the negative delta/gamma would loses hundreds of thousands of dollars on that trade if they traded with any size. Even if you were right, you are still wrong because all of your position would be margin called at market price and you would be left with nothing besides crushed dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I had a short stint many years ago back around 1998 when i was playing around with options. I ended up turning about $2200 into approximately $40,000 in about a 6 month span. I had a couple of Leaps i made some quick money on, and then i made the dumb move of fucking around with a bunch of near term calls & puts (nothing covered or anything like that). The fact that the way the bull market was running made me feel invincible. And i was...for a while. I was idiotically trading through a brick and mortar broker i kind of knew (dumb in of itself), but LOL they didnt provide a stoploss service. Of course stupid me didnt really give a shit at the time and in August when Alan Greenspan started flapping his jaws and announced that he was raising interest rates, I got the lesson of my life.

Comments

Tellafriend: I've learned it too with options

Load Metric

Ain't there some kind of code? Harsh.

It's like sitting at a Blackjack table and you see some kid light his money on fire. No one says a word. It's the code.

No words are needed.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

what he said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I had a short stint many years ago back around 1998 when i was playing around with options. I ended up turning about $2200 into approximately $40,000 in about a 6 month span. I had a couple of Leaps i made some quick money on, and then i made the dumb move of fucking around with a bunch of near term calls & puts (nothing covered or anything like that). The fact that the way the bull market was running made me feel invincible. And i was...for a while. I was idiotically trading through a brick and mortar broker i kind of knew (dumb in of itself), but LOL they didnt provide a stoploss service. Of course stupid me didnt really give a shit at the time and in August when Alan Greenspan started flapping his jaws and announced that he was raising interest rates, I got the lesson of my life.
    True story: When attending grad school for the first time back in the middle 80s, I had the weird pleasure of having a former engineer from the Chicago area as a fellow student for part of semester who turned out to both have an interesting story to tell of his recent personal experience trading S&P options, as well as provide some (correction...) disturbing insight to what can happen to someone who has his trading chops-ego dashed by the market.

His then-recent trading experience: In six months or so, he ran up a low five figure amount to about $125k, then lost all but $25k in less than a month just before cashing out stunned at his quick reversal of fortune and starting grad school.

His subsequent actions:

• After about a two months of grad school (this one uncharacteristically started in the middle of summer with special analytical prep courses), he dropped out, but stayed in the area, apparently to figure out what he was going to do next for a living.

• A few months later, he touched base with a woman who had started the grad program at the same time who he had befriended, but his behavior at the point was a bit strange. He told her that he had moved out of his apartment to save money and was living in his car, in which he kept the $25k, in small gold bars, from the funds had he escaped options trading with before leaving Chicago for grad school. He asked her for a short-term loan to help him cover some expenses. She gave him some money ($50 or $100). Don't remember the exact amount) despite the fact that she knew about his claim of having gold stored in his car.

• A month or so later, he came around again to ask her for another loan. This time, she gave him a little money ($25 or so) and told him to forget the "loan", but that she couldn't help him anymore as she was just a poor grad student on a budget.

• A few months later, in the middle of winter, someone in my class year of grad school told us that he saw this former student hanging around the dumpster of nearby McDonalds, and when describing his car nearby, the female student confirmed the make and model. Apparently, it looked like he was foraging for food in that dumpster, and possibly living out of his car, despite supposedly having $25k in gold stored in his car, and it being ridic cold at that time of year.

Did he really have that gold stashed away? Who knows. Was it mistaken identity seeing "him" at the McDonald's dumpster? Also, possible. But the folks telling the various parts of the story weren't the kind to make shit up. They were geniunely worried about the guy possibly showing up to bother that femals student again. Fortunately by that time, her fiancé had moved to join her there by then, and he never came by again.

Did his wild swing of fortune/misfortune push him over the edge? Possibly. If so, it surely wasn't the first nor last time that a psychological trauma-inducing trading loss did so. Only, this time, instead of jumping out of high story office window, that guy jumped off into a gold-will-save-me psychotic whirlpool.

Comments

HoodedN: dammmm mumbles back at it again with the bullet points
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-12-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Big fan of LOTF, he typed liked he would of sounded from Liverpool,

He followed his football team home and away , I know that's not always possible in America but stil needs a bank roll and an understanding boss or your own business, or being in the drug business.

I'm hoping he's moved up the limits on pokerstars and hasn't got any time for us rather than spunking his lot..
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    True story: When attending grad school for the first time back in the middle 80s, I had the weird pleasure of having a former engineer from the Chicago area as a fellow student for part of semester who turned out to both have an interesting story to tell of his recent personal experience trading S&P options, as well as provide some (correction...) disturbing insight to what can happen to someone who has his trading chops-ego dashed by the market.

His then-recent trading experience: In six months or so, he ran up a low five figure amount to about $125k, then lost all but $25k in less than a month just before cashing out stunned at his quick reversal of fortune and starting grad school.

His subsequent actions:

• After about a two months of grad school (this one uncharacteristically started in the middle of summer with special analytical prep courses), he dropped out, but stayed in the area, apparently to figure out what he was going to do next for a living.

• A few months later, he touched base with a woman who had started the grad program at the same time who he had befriended, but his behavior at the point was a bit strange. He told her that he had moved out of his apartment to save money and was living in his car, in which he kept the $25k, in small gold bars, from the funds had he escaped options trading with before leaving Chicago for grad school. He asked her for a short-term loan to help him cover some expenses. She gave him some money ($50 or $100). Don't remember the exact amount) despite the fact that she knew about his claim of having gold stored in his car.

• A month or so later, he came around again to ask her for another loan. This time, she gave him a little money ($25 or so) and told him to forget the "loan", but that she couldn't help him anymore as she was just a poor grad student on a budget.

• A few months later, in the middle of winter, someone in my class year of grad school told us that he saw this former student hanging around the dumpster of nearby McDonalds, and when describing his car nearby, the female student confirmed the make and model. Apparently, it looked like he was foraging for food in that dumpster, and possibly living out of his car, despite supposedly having $25k in gold stored in his car, and it being ridic cold at that time of year.

Did he really have that gold stashed away? Who knows. Was it mistaken identity seeing "him" at the McDonald's dumpster? Also, possible. But the folks telling the various parts of the story weren't the kind to make shit up. They were geniunely worried about the guy possibly showing up to bother that femals student again. Fortunately by that time, her fiancé had moved to join her there by then, and he never came by again.

Did his wild swing of fortune/misfortune push him over the edge? Possibly. If so, it surely wasn't the first nor last time that a psychological trauma-inducing trading loss did so. Only, this time, instead of jumping out of high story office window, that guy jumped off into a gold-will-save-me psychotic whirlpool.
    Was your edit to strangle any hint of interest out of the anecdote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Big fan of LOTF, he typed liked he would of sounded from Liverpool,

He followed his football team home and away , I know that's not always possible in America but stil needs a bank roll and an understanding boss or your own business, or being in the drug business.

I'm hoping he's moved up the limits on pokerstars and hasn't got any time for us rather than spunking his lot..

Cheers fella.

Sadly still a slave to Stars and know my place when it comes to teh 'limits'.

Reason for my absence was a promise to my split arse (and myself tbh) that i'd fade serious internet business during the football off-season.

Pre-announcing such a thing is pure faggot and hope Pooh is running a similar deal.

Not lurked even once. Any el-o-el threads threads worth going through?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information