Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Stranger Things on Netflix

Load Metric
    yeah i mean the over-saturation of the whole marvel universe thing is a whole other conversation but your point still stands.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    basically if every time i went to netflix it was the last 3 minutes of halt and catch fire with my song playing i might pay more attention

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    basically if every time i went to netflix it was the last 3 minutes of halt and catch fire with my song playing i might pay more attention

HUMANITIES

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    joey macmill por vida

Load Metric
    also that thing where u lose a best friend who then became more than that and you have to live ur life after shouts to gordo real talk

Load Metric
    also that moment where a grieving 14 year old girl sons you over your predatory business ethics even tho they are the only thing that drove you to be what you thought was successful so you pivot and find peace by saving the world in small but meaningful ways marrone *chef's fingertip kiss*.

Comments

OSA: Marrone chefs fingertip kiss

Load Metric
    also this is now happening

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also that moment where a grieving 14 year old girl sons you over your predatory business ethics even tho they are the only thing that drove you to be what you thought was successful so you pivot and find peace by saving the world in small but meaningful ways marrone *chef's fingertip kiss*.
    honestly nothing else needed

Load Metric
    Just finished binge watching seasons one and two after binge watching This Is Us and crying for hours, wtf. I felt they captured the 80s vibe well and brought back good memories. Dvd came today for season 1 of A Handmaids Tale. Starting that tomorrow.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Just finished binge watching seasons one and two after binge watching This Is Us and crying for hours, wtf. I felt they captured the 80s vibe well and brought back good memories. Dvd came today for season 1 of A Handmaids Tale. Starting that tomorrow.

Who would you have sucked off behind the bleachers? Steve or Billy?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Billy, which reminds me of a time when my boyfriend and I were at Mentor Headlands beach and got it on in one of their round changing rooms and got busted by the beach cops.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Billy, which reminds me of a time when my boyfriend and I were at Mentor Headlands beach and got it on in one of their round changing rooms and got busted by the beach cops.

Billy did have better abs, but Steve looked like more of bf material.

Load Metric
    yeahhhhh so these kids started out getting 15k per episode which is fine i guess, honestly that seems reasonable.

apparently they got a 1k bump to around 16k'ish per episode in season two....

annnnnnd now for season three.... 250k per episode.

no details available but i have to assume there is a clause guaranteeing their availability for filming behind those numbers, because they are obviously ringing out on the streets and if they get caught up in multi million dollar films, they might either bail on the entire ST brand or complicate filming schedules to the point where they eventually show up in the next season looking like college students.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    yeahhhhh so these kids started out getting 15k per episode which is fine i guess, honestly that seems reasonable.

no details available but i have to assume there is a clause guaranteeing their availability for filming behind those numbers, because they are obviously ringing out on the streets and if they get caught up in multi million dollar films, they might either bail on the entire ST brand or complicate filming schedules to the point where they eventually show up in the next season looking like college students.
    Millie negotiated her contract apart from the rest of the kids and is prolly making the same as the adults

Load Metric
    Are we going to have to endure another season of the brown boy courting the ginger girl?

Cause I've had enough cultural marxism, thank you.

Load Metric

Millie negotiated her contract apart from the rest of the kids and is prolly making the same as the adults

yeah this is a great point, i was really referring to the rest. millie is a marquee player and obviously thats a different conversation. so yes, touche.
    Last edited by sonatine; 03-26-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Load Metric
    a "marquise" player huh pfa nerds please dont judge him too harshly as his middle aged brain deteriorates in front of you

Gold
    Load Metric
    mintjewlips is this true?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    "The kids from Stranger Things" has just meant the boys since they went on the talk show circuit for season 2. Eleven was marketed as "Millie Bobby Brown" but not because she humps around.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Wait a minute aggresively gay poster. Are you saying that Eleven is only making the same as the adults on the show? Sorry but if her stock didn't past theirs after like one scene Hollywood is even a bigger faggot than I thought. Tell me she at least made more than fucking Rudy! And honestly fuck that lifter of shop as well.

Thread Information