Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stranger Things on Netflix

Load Metric

Stranger Things on Netflix

holy fucking shit
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    guys seriously

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    you guys

Load Metric
    seriously you guys

Load Metric
    It's true, it's that good.

Eleven is god.

Comments

sonatine: holy shit guys seriously

Load Metric
    It's good so far. Only on ep 4 or 5. That little shoplifter is a pretty good actress.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    really good watch for kids
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric
    read somewhere that netflix is going to release the soundtrack

Comments

Suicide King: Solid soundtrack

Load Metric
    GUYS SERIOUSLY WTF HOW DID SOMETHING THIS GOOD GET MADE

Load Metric
    anyone whose ever seen the hummers with the .50 cal full autos mounted on them convoying through vegas at night understands exactly how remarkably perfect having the Department of Energy be the center of this thing is.

Load Metric
    as much as i fucking hate child actors, im giving credit where its due here.

Load Metric
    every fucking sound in my house is making me leap out of my goddamned skin

Load Metric
    Can we talk about Mathew Modein's hair still being perfect?

Comments

sonatine: *HOW???*

Platinum
    Load Metric
    reviews everywhere are pretty damn good

Just started watching; I would have started a couple of hours ago but Netflix was down for the longest period ive ever seen.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A+

I ripped thru 4 episodes the past few days, was so good when I left off before bed last night so I just skipped to the wiki cliff notes to see wtf happened after episode 4. Should have just ripped in 8 episodes in a row but time has been lacking

Will finish the final 4 though

Comments

sonatine: its kinda worth letting it sink in half way through tho so good plan

Load Metric
    Reminds me of a freaks and geeks meets ET. Only two episodes in. First episode was great, second did not quite keep pace but still good overall.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Reminds me of a freaks and geeks meets ET. Only two episodes in. First episode was great, second did not quite keep pace but still good overall.

freaks & geeks * goonies * ET * firestarter * stephen king * x-files etc you get the idea.

Gold
    Load Metric
    i snapped off all 8 last night after getting hooked on the first 3 eps. the acting and character development was fucking top notch.

im still not sure how i feel about the finale. it tied things up and set up an obv season 2 nicely, but something just felt slightly off and i couldnt put my finger on it. kinda chalking it up to being a zombie by the time i started episode 8 and ready to see things wrap up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    STEVE IS GOD and would be going to bat FOR TRUMP in TYDES thread/thread

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut up about Marty...he stole your coke in Vegas...quit riding his dick!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    i snapped off all 8 last night after getting hooked on the first 3 eps. the acting and character development was fucking top notch.

im still not sure how i feel about the finale. it tied things up and set up an obv season 2 nicely, but something just felt slightly off and i couldnt put my finger on it. kinda chalking it up to being a zombie by the time i started episode 8 and ready to see things wrap up.

same. im not salty because its been so long since i legit had the shit scared out of me. but these people should have totally shattered minds and rubber walls, not runny mashed potatoes.

and then there are things like this kid coming back from a contaminated death world and not apparently spending the rest of his life in quarantine.

and id prefer a less schrodinger's cat style resolution to Eleven's arc, but really what else would do there? i lits dont think i could handle her dying and absolutely no other ending could possibly improve on the note they ended her on.

but make no mistake, LOVE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER REGARDLESS.

Thread Information