Thread: SI Article On Aaron Hernandez and His Brother

Platinum
    Load Metric

SI Article On Aaron Hernandez and His Brother

this article isn't as interesting as the tiger woods one I posted a few months back, but if you are taking a shit or have a few minutes to kill I think it's worth the read...

http://www.si.com/longform/2016/aaro...l?noroute=true

Comments

Sanlmar: Great pick

sonatine: enjoying

Henry: I read it, didn't really like it at all, rather boring. Loved that Tiger one though.

Load Metric
    He has to be the the biggest idiot in the history of the world.Young, rich, and has the world by the balls but ends up in the joint jerking off to hustler inside a tiny cell for the rest of his life.
    Id kill myself If I were him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    40 mill down the drain...

I cant imagine there is anything that I do or have done in my life that anybody could talk me into doing if that would result on me losing out on that kinda money over a 5 year period...

Load Metric
    I've got a close friend who works for a government law enforcement agency. He is very well versed in the Aaron Hernandez case, and I'll leave it at that. He told me off the record that they have him with no less than 9 bodies on him and they could convict him of no less than 7 of them.

The plan was to get him on two life sentences and not waste the time and $$ on the rest.

Take that for what you will.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Fucking Insane Rep

Shizzmoney: holy shit rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

I cant imagine there is anything that I do or have done in my life that anybody could talk me into doing if that would result on me losing out on that kinda money over a 5 year period...
    If it was just the money then w/e yeah that sucks bet def not worth blowing your brains out over He is a young strong nfl athlete. He coulda had the finest pussy known to man everyday all day and a different girl or two or three everyday. He had crowds cheering for him.When he walks in a room everyone knows who he is and they worship the ground he walks on. And the money... the fucking money any car any house, want to go away to st thomas for a few weeks? np and 1st class all the way with 3 smoking bitches hanging off his arms.
    Now he rots away in a cell surrounded by dick.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Preach On Brotha Rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

If it was just the money then w/e yeah that sucks bet def not worth blowing your brains out over He is a young strong nfl athlete. He coulda had the finest pussy known to man everyday all day and a different girl or two or three everyday. He had crowds cheering for him.When he walks in a room everyone knows who he is and they worship the ground he walks on. And the money... the fucking money any car any house, want to go away to st thomas for a few weeks? np and 1st class all the way with 3 smoking bitches hanging off his arms.
    Now he rots away in a cell surrounded by dick.
    totally agree and shoulda put that in my first post...the money is obviously awesome, but the fringe benefits are worth a shitton as well...especially being in your 20s having all that pussy around...I mean come on that is worth probably as much as the 40 milly...

he woulda never been as big as gronk in regards to any fame or anything like that he still had a shot at being a HOF TE in that system...not saying a huge chance, but I think its possible he coulda been...

Comments

big dick: def possible he was good

Load Metric
    Was playing poker with a guy who went to Florida during hernandez time there. Said he had to kick Hernandez out of a frat party once cause Hernandez wouldn't stop slapping girls asses. I asked if Hernandez got incredibly gangster when he kicked him out, he said "nah, him and pouncey just bounced. I had to kick him out".... Then he was telling something about some crazy gang that hernandez and the pouncey twins were in. I bet the pouncey twins have some bodies under their belts too....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I've got a close friend who works for a government law enforcement agency. He is very well versed in the Aaron Hernandez case, and I'll leave it at that. He told me off the record that they have him with no less than 9 bodies on him and they could convict him of no less than 7 of them.

The plan was to get him on two life sentences and not waste the time and $$ on the rest.

Take that for what you will.
    I always thought that this case was handled weirdly by the media.

It got a slew of coverage initially but was basically cut and dry given the evidence and once everyone wrapped their ends around a star player killing some guy.

Then all these weird details about Hernandez being a blood, on the hook for this and that shooting, etc.

It's somehow the one story that the NFL handled right and it got put to bed quickly.

Article is LOL, too. Poor Aaron, hanging out with the wrong crowd etc.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    My understanding is that it was only a matter of time and the Govt kind of fucked it up by waiting. They were quietly building a case against him on the theater district double and another body in Florida. When he got picked up for Odin the Federales came right out with it and let the Patriots/NFL in on it immediately. If you remember back to the day of the arrest both the team and league came out with well coordinated statements within minutes of the arrest.

Thread Information