Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegaspokerradio Now Open

Load Metric
    If I were a moderator I would allow limitles to make threads between the hours of noon and 9PM EST. After those hours he is a complete shit show and should be shut down, but during the window I suggested the guy actually has a human head on his shoulders.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    If I were a moderator I would allow limitles to make threads between the hours of noon and 9PM EST. After those hours he is a complete shit show and should be shut down, but during the window I suggested the guy actually has a human head on his shoulders.
    See what I mean??

Name:  xVoice of Reason.JPG
Views: 316
Size:  72.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    See what I mean??

Name:  xVoice of Reason.JPG
Views: 316
Size:  72.3 KB

Lol, I always had reason. Reason just doesn't have a drug habit to feed anymore.

Load Metric
    I am somehow IP banned from VPR. I say somehow because I just attempted to login from my computer at work which I had never even browsed the site from. The only way this IP could be banned is if Vegas1369 took the IP address that he had access to when he was at DD and saved it. How pathetic is that? I would venture to say that it is unethical as well.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I am somehow IP banned from VPR. I say somehow because I just attempted to login from my computer at work which I had never even browsed the site from. The only way this IP could be banned is if Vegas1369 took the IP address that he had access to when he was at DD and saved it. How pathetic is that? I would venture to say that it is unethical as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Please dont tell me that this person actually has a vagina? I would be so disappointed.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I am somehow IP banned from VPR.
    Considering your history with China and Vegas, does this really surprise you?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I am somehow IP banned from VPR.
    Surprised? Not really, only mildly. I am surprised that Vegas unethically obtained and blocked my work IP. I can still easily access from home, via phone, or through a proxy. It doesn't really matter and I never would have even commented had Vegas not been shady from the outset.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Back on track here, I tried to listen last night but it kept cutting out no matter what method I tried through the VPR site. Like every 5 seconds, repeatedly.

Link to archive obv.

Load Metric

Surprised? Not really, only mildly. I am surprised that Vegas unethically obtained and blocked my work IP. I can still easily access from home, via phone, or through a proxy. It doesn't really matter and I never would have even commented had Vegas not been shady from the outset.
    I don;t think they really care if you browse the site. I think its more that they do not want you involved or associated with the site in any manner. IP blocking will ensure that you cannot dominate the forums but at the same time still allows for you to have some options as you mentioned above.

Load Metric
    I would venture to say that it is unethical as well.
    Just for shits and giggles, tell us how this is unethical. For those of us who might not see it right off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    I would venture to say that it is unethical as well.
    Just for shits and giggles, tell us how this is unethical. For those of us who might not see it right off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Please don't. We don't need another 30 page thread with the incoherent ramblings of an attention whore. He's already proven that common sense isn't too common.
    Last edited by Hockey Guy; 06-08-2012 at 02:35 PM.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Vegas can handle the Jsearles faggotry in this thread if he wants to, but for anyone who wants to listen to last nights show.. here you go....

http://vegaspokerradio.com/blog/arch...pisode-1-6712/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Vegas can handle the Jsearles faggotry in this thread if he wants to
    Nah, not really. No sense it letting him fag up this thread. Besides, the unethical comment is hilarious on so many levels, we can just leave it at that.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    i have tried, unsuccessfully to listen FL's latest show, but had to stop due to the sleep inducing effect it had on me, and it was only 6pm....and i was driving

honest assessment

there is absolutely no chemistry between the 3 host...nada

there is no fun factor, besides drexels stories, which have been repeated on druffs show

jasep and kevin just dont have the intellectual capacity to dissect topics without waffling,and um and arring.

facts/topics are often wrong or not researched beforehand

jasep, your delivery is too dry, and totally unprofessional...stop saying ''stuff'', ''stuff like this'', ''all the good stuff''

jasep, you might be better off letting drexel host the show and you can interject with your ''color'' comments. Only problem with this is that you and kevin wont get a word in

imo drexel sounds like he doesnt belong/be there...just listen to him on druffs show. Its like he doesnt know what his role on the show is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    i have tried, unsuccessfully to listen FL's latest show, but had to stop due to the sleep inducing effect it had on me, and it was only 6pm....and i was driving

honest assessment

there is no fun factor, besides drexels stories, which have been repeated on druffs show

jasep and kevin just dont have the intellectual capacity to dissect topics without waffling,and um and arring.

jasep, your delivery is too dry, and totally unprofessional...stop saying ''stuff'', ''stuff like this'', ''all the good stuff''

jasep, you might be better off letting drexel host the show and you can interject with your ''color'' comments. Only problem with this is that you and kevin wont get a word in

imo drexel sounds like he doesnt belong/be there...just listen to him on druffs show. Its like he doesnt know what his role on the show is

Once again I encourage you to never listen again, I do not care about your opinion or advice, you can save us all time and not post it, thank you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

honest assessment

*can't breathe*

I decided to quit listening to the show but this assessment does not surprise me. I felt the reason I liked the show initially was because there were some great topics being discussed during season one. Also, I enjoyed listening to Tim Byrd for some reason.

FL biggest demise was letting that clown Bootsy Collins run the show into the ground. This douches biggest claim to fame is not getting a hat from Micon then constantly bitching about it. What a fucking loser.

So when you combine that with a main host with zero charisma you get a show with minimal entertainment value. Still don't understand why Drexel signed up with this.

*giggles*

Thread Information