Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegaspokerradio Now Open

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Vegaspokerradio Now Open

It has been a tough battle getting this project finished over the past few weeks but we are now open. The site will feature the Filthylimper show with Jasep, Drexel and Kevin Wright along with the famous "Into The Night" with Drexel show.

The Druff, Drexel, Vwls show will also be simulcast there weekly starting tonight.

check it out

http://vegaspokerradio.com/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    It has been a tough battle getting this project finished over the past few weeks but we are now open. The site will feature the Filthylimper show with Jasep, Drexel and Kevin Wright along with the famous "Into The Night" with Drexel show.

The Druff, Drexel, Vwls show will also be simulcast there weekly starting tonight.

check it out

http://vegaspokerradio.com/

I hope this is the last of the free ads........btw Druff you might want to reinstate my thread starting options or I'll take my business elsewhere

YOU'RE LETTING SEARLES RUN AROUND HERE UNTOUCHED YET I CAN'T START A THREAD?

Load Metric
    I agree with my fellow Canadian on this one. Limitles at least has creativity and if he keeps that signature I could care less if he posts in every thread.

Free Limitles, but insta 12hr ban if he starts on a binge. That is all that is necessary.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I agree with my fellow Canadian on this one. Limitles at least has creativity and if he keeps that signature I could care less if he posts in every thread.

Free Limitles, but insta 12hr ban if he starts on a binge. That is all that is necessary.
    god bless my son.....You may have lost a relative in WW2 as did I......never knew him but that is neither here nor there......these guys signed up at the start of the war, many were under the age of conscription.. This is not fiction...and it resonates with me always

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Beautiful Pic LimitLes.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It pu uts it all into perspective doesn't it.........I have the original World At War DVD series. It used to be played on Canadian Television every Sunday and it was always heart wrenching.

We are collective pussies compared to our fore fathers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You ain't kidding bro. People whining about this and that, this generation is fucked. You tell me now that the 16 and 17 year old's living in our countries, would forge their birth certificates to go to war? Fuck no. The majority of our generation have no balls. The people in your pic are some true stone cold fucking gansters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'd give anything to join the service tbh. Nothing in my book gains as much respect, as someone who is willing to give their life for their country.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    You ain't kidding bro. People whining about this and that, this generation is fucked. You tell me now that the 16 and 17 year old's living in our countries, would forge their birth certificates to go to war? Fuck no. The majority of our generation have no balls. The people in your pic are some true stone cold fucking gansters.

You know, in a sick, sick way I have thought a war, a true war.....would be the best thing for all involved, especially from the fat, entitled west. Lucky for us when WW11 came along North America had not become a self centred pampered lot. Still lots of pioneer spirit.....Today, despite all the technology, we often see the people with more to fight for winning the day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hate to tromp all over this thread, but then again no.

My first job was in a Pharmacy Store....in other words receiving/shipping.... stores as they called it....anywho, one of the people who worked there was very close to retirement.

Mr. Taylor I don't know if I every heard his first name...I was 19 he was in his 70's......The guy was humble personified but after a couple of years I got this story out of him.

When WW11 broke out, the campaign for recruits was strong and a lot of underage guys were "trying" to get in. Mr. Taylor was one. I think he said he was 16 but was saying he was

18? He knew he might be found out so he volunteered for the worst of all positions......the gunner on a bomber. He told me that when he was asked where he would prefer to be

placed and he said gunner and he got an immediate reaction from the recruiter..

...because it was well know the lifespan of a gunner was the lowest of any inductee.....We'll he made it and luckily for all of us this

type of person exists

Load Metric
    Season 3 of Filthy Limper Radio will kick-off with our take on the latest controversies at the 2012 WSOP, fromChampionship banners, to offensive Tweets, to rescheduling final tables. Our next topic of discussion will be UB Super-User victim Brad Booth and his recent troubles, followed by a second WSOP segment where we discuss which players are under and over performing in 2012. Our special guests this week will be Amanda Musumeci who finished 2nd in last night’s $1,500 NLHE event at the WSOP, and poker professional Victor Ramdin, and we’ll wrap up the show with a poker news segment with Kevin, and a ‘What’s happening in Vegas’ segment with Brandon, where he’ll tell fill us in on his greatest Vegas experience.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    I'd give anything to join the service tbh. Nothing in my book gains as much respect, as someone who is willing to give their life for their country.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - George S. Patton

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Season 3 of Filthy Limper Radio will kick-off with our take on the latest controversies at the 2012 WSOP, fromChampionship banners, to offensive Tweets, to rescheduling final tables. Our next topic of discussion will be UB Super-User victim Brad Booth and his recent troubles, followed by a second WSOP segment where we discuss which players are under and over performing in 2012. Our special guests this week will be Amanda Musumeci who finished 2nd in last night’s $1,500 NLHE event at the WSOP, and poker professional Victor Ramdin, and we’ll wrap up the show with a poker news segment with Kevin, and a ‘What’s happening in Vegas’ segment with Brandon, where he’ll tell fill us in on his greatest Vegas experience.
    Hi Johnny, what time is the show tonight?
    Should be good.
    Are you on blogtalk still?
    Will the show be archived?

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Should be good.

Thanks.

started 10 mins ago on his site.

Load Metric
    logged into VPR cant log into chat ----- HELP -------
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Should be good.

Thanks.
    Sorry man missed this... We are no longer on Blog Talk, I am working on the archive now

Load Metric
    That was a good show.

Load Metric
    Damn I missed it.
    What do I have to do to download the show from itunes? I searched the itunes store podcasts for "vegaspokerradio" "vegas poker radio" "filthylimper" "filthy limper poker radio" "FLPRadio" ... came up empty. Help!?
    Also, was there a live chat available during the show? I had trouble loading that just now as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Damn I missed it.
    What do I have to do to download the show from itunes? I searched the itunes store podcasts for "vegaspokerradio" "vegas poker radio" "filthylimper" "filthy limper poker radio" "FLPRadio" ... came up empty. Help!?
    Also, was there a live chat available during the show? I had trouble loading that just now as well.
    Yeah the chat was very buggy though and people kept PMing me about not being able to get in, I will get this sorted by next week. An archive will be up as soon as I can get the file uploaded and everything playing. We haven't had a show yet to submit to itunes so that may take a bit, but it should be available on stitcher immediately after it hits our site.

This is my first time figuring all this out so I would say realistically the archive will be posted in the morning.

You can definately download the archive from the site and put it in itunes if it isn't on there soon enough for you.

Thread Information