Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scam of the day

Load Metric

Scam of the day

My brother is a pilot and just dropped this gem on me. Buy a 5 dollar prepaid credit card or have a prepaid with next to nothing at all on it. When your on southwest buy all the alcohol and movies you want. They don't run the cards till after the flight and they won't chase after because it's just not worth it to them.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Well if Druff could have it his way he would call in the national guard and bomb your brother back to the stoneage

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Gen Curtis LeMay rep ("bomb them back to the stone age""

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Best laugh I've had in a while

Load Metric
    Apparently it's common knowledge airlines don't run credit cards til they're back on the ground.
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    You could probably get away with this once, maybe twice on the same airline. Then you would get flagged. This is basically shoplifting.

Load Metric
    This thread should definitely be moved to the scams, scandals, and shadiness forum.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    also slap Brother of a Scammer avatar on suicide king

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles:

Suicide King: Nail me

Load Metric
    Assuming you got on the plane like normally with a ticket with your name and all your pertinent info, they would not have a problem tracking you down once they realized you gave them a shitty credit card and you were in your assigned seat when you made the purchase. i have done many purchases on planes and can't remember if they asked for my ticket when doing so, but i don't think so.

IMO doing this kind of thing is never a good idea.

although Bad Guys Out Back Steak House scam was way more intricate and sneaky that allso had some sophisticated acting involved, they guy is basically a genius and founding member of team free.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 07-26-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Assuming you got on the plane like normally with a ticket with your name and all your pertinent info, they would not have a problem tracking you down once they realized you gave them a shitty credit card and you were in your assigned seat when you made the purchase. i have done many purchases on planes and can't remember if they asked for my ticket when doing so, but i don't think so.

although Bad Guys Out Back Steak House scam was way more intricate and sneaky that allso had some sophisticated acting involved, they guy is basically a genius and founding member of team free.

link?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    If ShadyJ could ever afford a plane ticket, he would be shitfaced at this very moment.

Load Metric

You're making it too easy guy

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: don't guy me pal.

Load Metric

Word around the campfire is they just don't bother.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: fair enough I do like lufthansa's Davidoff mini cigars

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

link?
    I wish i could remember even the year that happened, No link sorry, i don't think it was posted on the forum at least two years ago was a good show too. I miss the Bad Guy call in shows he comes up with some HOF stuff the guy is a one in a million. fuck ill never forget the generator he bagged to watch the Super Bowl a few years back.

Name:  tk's generator.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  113.6 KB

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ight=generator

Bad guy said:
    I have my generator all gassed up and have been drinking 100 proof vodka since 11am. I don't want to miss any of the Monday Night Football game so I figured I could bring it in my game room and just open the windows.. Is this a bad idea? A poster here said don't do it!! I bought this 2 days ago off a guy a couple towns down from me when i heard that this storm was coming.. This thing works like a charm and I already started it up twice and tested it out.. I added a picture of it.. It's older but runs good and all four outlets work. I just don't want to die watching the game tonight.. I no it is old but I got it for $45 it has a muffler on it and doesn't make much smoke after 5 mins.. If I open my windows should I not be safe with this thing running in my home?

Comments

LarryLaffer: LoL thank you
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

link?
    I wish i could remember even the year that happened, No link sorry, i don't think it was posted on the forum at least two years ago was a good show too. I miss the Bad Guy call in shows he comes up with some HOF stuff the guy is a one in a million. fuck ill never forget the generator he bagged to watch the Super Bowl a few years back.

Bad guy said:
    I have my generator all gassed up and have been drinking 100 proof vodka since 11am. I don't want to miss any of the Monday Night Football game so I figured I could bring it in my game room and just open the windows.. Is this a bad idea? A poster here said don't do it!! I bought this 2 days ago off a guy a couple towns down from me when i heard that this storm was coming.. This thing works like a charm and I already started it up twice and tested it out.. I added a picture of it.. It's older but runs good and all four outlets work. I just don't want to die watching the game tonight.. I no it is old but I got it for $45 it has a muffler on it and doesn't make much smoke after 5 mins.. If I open my windows should I not be safe with this thing running in my home?

I'm willing to bet Badguy is the smartest person in his family.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    the bad guy show can be found. i've heard it. it's hilarious. I think he tries to get Drexel some food over the radio.

here ya go:
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...y23#post111967

and here's the other relevant Badguy23 Outback threads:

this one is where they make a bet about him getting 90 in free outback food on the radio
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-worth-of-food

and halfway down that one is this one, and you go to post 14

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...hlight=outback

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: you da man
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    You could probably get away with this once, maybe twice on the same airline. Then you would get flagged. This is basically shoplifting.
    Credit where credit is due, you're right.

It's actually worse than shoplifting though, it's credit card fraud.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Normally I would be against this sort of tip being posted here, but Southwest outright stole $100 from me.

F them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In the year 2016 is there anything preventing them from running the cards in the air? I mean you can literally plug a Square into a smartphone and it takes 15 seconds.

I actually just stumbled on one of the easiest scams ever the other day by accident, and it is REALLY easy to do.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    In the year 2016 is there anything preventing them from running the cards in the air? I mean you can literally plug a Square into a smartphone and it takes 15 seconds.

I actually just stumbled on one of the easiest scams ever the other day by accident, and it is REALLY easy to do.
    I had always thought they ran the cards. However, it's possibly they don't.

It would require an internet connection through the plane, which some are not equipped to have (and I'm guessing Southwest may not have).

Even with such a connection, it tends to be spotty and slow, so it's hard to count on.

SK's brother is probably correct.

You could definitely get away with this once, claiming that you didn't realize your card was down to almost zero. The burden to verify funds on your credit card is on the merchant. However, if you pulled it more than once, yes they could hit you for credit card fraud. However, I agree that it's unlikely this would be pursued, given the small dollar amount. Southwest could ban you from flying with them, though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Bad guy said:

I'm willing to bet Badguy is the smartest person in his family.
    You'd Lose.. My cousin is a Cable Guy, they don't come much smarter than that.

Load Metric
    the bad guy show can be found. i've heard it. it's hilarious. I think he tries to get Drexel some food over the radio.

here ya go:
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...y23#post111967

and here's the other relevant Badguy23 Outback threads:

this one is where they make a bet about him getting 90 in free outback food on the radio
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-worth-of-food

and halfway down that one is this one, and you go to post 14

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...hlight=outback
    Druff shut that whole thing down with the quickness.

Anyway call Outback right now say your take out order was fucked up 3 weeks ago and you spoke to a manger and you never got your shit in the mail. Let them sort it out while u eat for free in 3 days.. Hopefully some pos loses there job while Im there eating. Only bad thing no Alcohol can be purchased with the slips they send u.

Say Hello to The Badguy!!

Thread Information