Thread: Clinton Cash ! Must watch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

ToasterOven: doesn't need new thread, polluter

thesidedish: lol toaster oven, u on clintons internet troll pay roll too?

Mintjewlips: yea toaster is a flaming libtard, till da end

Gordman: watched it. a good watch

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: ASS WE CAN

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It was interesting

Load Metric

Great movie documentary, a bit different than the book. Must see.

Forget the fucking e-mails, Hillary & Bill Clinton should go to prison for being part of this sophisticated scam.

Comments

sah_24: Exactly treason . . .

Load Metric
    "Utterly terrifying!"

Not really. Abnormally brazen perhaps. Unique to world politics? Not at all. We all look down on those filthy South America, African, Eastern European, etc, etc countries. China, Russia. Excessive and unnecessary to continue the examples.

Americans don't possess those base instincts. Hillary is an anomaly. Thank god US two party politics is otherwise a bastion of purity. The Bush family is a recent example of selfless public service. Oil made them rich and allowed them to give back.

Nixon got into the White House mid-Watergate. I am still certain Hillary will too. I keep looking at the markets. The market hates uncertainty. It knows what Hillary, Yellen & the Dems are all about. Good bad or indifferent. Trump is a complete uncertainty.

So stick your finger in the wind or look at your 401k and you'll find your answer. The world is a remarkable place.

So, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to game the things I can.

Hey, sometimes the markets are wrong. Ok, Brexit. Not usually, they tend to buy insurance. Not synthetic CDO's or Puts but large cash donations to Hilldog. The difference in Wall Street contributions between Hillary and Trump is staggering. Specifically, Trump has gotten fucking zero from the Street.

Now I am not trying to say I am smarter than the Trump supporters here. Neither am I saying I am a Hillary guy. What differentiates me is that I really don't give a shit. Again, that serenity thing. US politics is so corrupt and fucked up that I am not gonna suffer some self induced seizure.

For pure entertainment purposes I would have to root for Hillary to win. Nixon was great. Loved "All the Presidents Men" and got deep into Watergate as a kid. From birth, I loved a good fraud. I mean why else are we here?

I AM pleased to see the discussion has turned from the "see, Trump is a bad man". They are both vile. Reveling in the evidence of both candidates' corruption is far more entertaining.

One source of personal pleasure is revisitng the role of assassination in western civilization. It's something I have alluded to before in previous posts. The Jesuits started me out with the Romans. Et tu, Brute & Caesar.

Targeted killing for political purpose. Not revenge or malice. To weaken a political enemy. If the position that killing Adolph Hitler is immoral then we have a serious question about our moral standards. How about Fidel Castro? The killing in the United Arab Emerates? Hamas?

The question that has to be asked is, "does the death weaken the political movement?" Can one despot simply be replaced by another? Is there any point? Aside from the resulting attention getting and soul searching the answer is probably no domestically. We are too far gone.

I do romanticize the Burr Hamilton style duels though. Pride and honor. Reputation questioned. Again, those are values and virtues of a civilization that has passed. The online wagering would surpass the Super Bowl though.

The video was well done. Follow the money. Great lighting. Weak soundtrack. Was exposed to something new in fine detail.

Hillary is a fascinating character study. What drives her? Money, power or fame. Is she simply an ambitious opportunist? Is she completely bereft of morality? Speaking of political assassination I am wholly convinced she has traded in this. Vince Foster and so many others. Always walks away with only a few bruises.

Amazing.

Load Metric

I used it on accident in another thread, but meh

Comments

LarryLaffer: you know that's reversed right?

Thread Information