Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Police Say They Are Still Trying To Locate Suspect In Munich Mall Shooting

Platinum
    Load Metric

BREAKING NEWS: Police Say They Are Still Trying To Locate Suspect In Munich Mall Shooting

Looks like more more blood on Merkel's hands but atleast she's not racist and that's all that really matters.

2% chance it wasn't a Muslim.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The kind of cultural enrichment Obama and Hillary want to bring to the USA. God help us.

Load Metric
    Cant believe all this is happening over fairy tales
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Religion of peace ! lol . . .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pokemon Go lead them to the Munich Mall with guns

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    The kind of cultural enrichment Obama and Hillary want to bring to the USA. God help us.
    Yeah with the declass'd 28 pages showing all kinds of links between the Saudi Govt. and 911. Hillary and Bush obv. knew what was in the 28 pages while they voted to attack Iraq but whatever.

The Saudi's gave either $10 million or $25 million or both to the Clinton foundation. I wonder what they want in return. My guess is high gas prices. Fracking ban or whatever.

Prediction:
    I bet the US avg PPG for gasoline will be over $3 within 2 years of Clinton being sworn in.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-22-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Load Metric
    I'm sorry but the Iraq war started all this, and I don't care who denies it.

Now every time you go to the news it's ISIS this and ISIS that.

Let's hear Druff try and defend Bush on this one.

EDIT: Not that this has been confirmed ISIS yet, but it's obviously likely.
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Thanks George Bush and papi Bush and Dickhead Cheney and Rumsfeld and the rest of the cunts who should all be in fucking jail or hung

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Bush Invading Iraq: DUMB

Obama pulling us out and saying "good luck": MUCH DUMBER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    I'm sorry but the Iraq war started all this, and I don't care who denies it.

Now every time you go to the news it's ISIS this and ISIS that.

Let's hear Druff try and defend Bush on this one.

EDIT: Not that this has been confirmed ISIS yet, but it's obviously likely.
    In a year posting this "breaking news" will get 2 responses and a trolling. Maybe we are there now.

The boys dredging up some old threads had me remember Peabody & Sherman and the WABAC (Way back history) machine. I remember watching old cartoons like Rocky & Bullwinkle and Peabody & Sherman. Damnedest random association.

Stumbled on this quick history lesson. Like speed chess this cartoon nailed all the relevant history that doesn't start with Cheney and WMD's. I don't know what Druff has been telling you guys.

Truthfully, only Krypt of all people would recognize the early players. The Shah of Iran, Khomeini, etc. Ironic cause he's the youngest here. This shit started like 1953. Even before the Carter doctrine.

camouflage basball uniforms is such bullshit

Load Metric
    So are we done with this thread? Is the general consensus that half the board came in their pants a little bit too early or are we allowed jizz in our pants even when there's only suspicion of it being even remotely related to Islam? I really don't know the rules to this shit.

If we are done with this, maybe we can try linking the stabbity stabbing Japanese guy to Islam. I'm sure there's something there. It might seem like a stretch at first, but if at the end were making broad generalizations about 1.6 billion people, i don't really see any particular reason for any accuracy regarding even the incidents that are fueling the generalizations. Like when we are deep enough does it really matter at what point you start making shit up?

Silver
    Load Metric
    yes. i think it's time to move on to the 2 self declared isis soldiers filming while killing a priest in france today.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    So are we done with this thread? Is the general consensus that half the board came in their pants a little bit too early or are we allowed jizz in our pants even when there's only suspicion of it being even remotely related to Islam? I really don't know the rules to this shit.

If we are done with this, maybe we can try linking the stabbity stabbing Japanese guy to Islam. I'm sure there's something there. It might seem like a stretch at first, but if at the end were making broad generalizations about 1.6 billion people, i don't really see any particular reason for any accuracy regarding even the incidents that are fueling the generalizations. Like when we are deep enough does it really matter at what point you start making shit up?
    I stated there was a 2% chance the attacker wasn't a Muslim. The non muslim German shooting and then the non Muslim Japan killings back to back, wow that's rare.
    But nobody came too early, two unlikely events occurred back to back.
    Ever get pocket aces back to back?

You better get in here and do your SJW schtick while you still can, pocket aces 3 times in a row is pushin it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    there have been at least 2 terrorist attacks by islamists since munich and before japan's slice and dice. so not really back to back.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The fuckin media needs to quit giving every whackjob jihadist bold headlines and a few days of 24/7 coverage. One small section in the Sunday papers should contain the terror attacks for the week. I bet the number of terror attacks would plummet within half a year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

You are unbearable.

You won't even say radical islam.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information