Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So, FlyPaper and Mumbles, what's going on here?

Load Metric
    mumbles cognitive functioning so impaired

Load Metric
    DON'T YOU DARE BAN JACK DANIELS TODDGER!!!

Load Metric
    If you ban Jack Daniels, I'd be like....

Name:  don jr 2.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  30.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    DON'T YOU DARE BAN JACK DANIELS TODDGER!!!
    #JackDanielsMatters

#banmumbles
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jackdaniels knows the rules here regarding fucking up good/serious threads. That was the reason I told him I would ban him if he continued doing so. This isn't going to be debated with anyone, and that's what's going to happen if he continues to intentionally break one of the very few rules I have on this forum, simply to act like some sort of retarded little teen forum rebel.

This isn't what I would consider a good/serious thread, so I don't give a shit if he does it here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Jackdaniels knows the rules here regarding fucking up good/serious threads. That was the reason I told him I would ban him if he continued doing so. This isn't going to be debated with anyone, and that's what's going to happen if he continues to intentionally break one of the very few rules I have on this forum, simply to act like some sort of retarded little teen forum rebel.

This isn't what I would consider a good/serious thread, so I don't give a shit if he does it here.

Name:  don jr 3.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  32.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mumbles, I want to know why you are intentionally posting in a style that you know gets everyone angry.

It actually irritates me that you have the ability to post in a less-obnoxious fashion (the way you did with FlyPaper) and are choosing not to.

That's what I'm taking away from this thread.

You may think it's funny to get the forum riled up to where they are all red repping you and repeatedly hassling me to ban you, but it is a pain in the ass for me, and I don't enjoy dealing with this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But also, the days of intentionally breaking rules in order to piss me off (and then trying to rally the forum in your defense when I threaten action because of it) are over.

This isn't 2011 Donkdown, when you could run to Micon and he would make a snap decision to reverse my actions while in a cloud of green haze.

If I determine that you are intentionally breaking rules here just to piss me off or cause controversy, I'm just going to get rid of you, no matter who you are.

As I said, show some basic fucking respect for the time and effort I put into running this place (as well as all the shit I take from psychos I have to remove from here, such as SixToedPete).

Load Metric
    Simmer down, Todger.

Comments

wrenchjockey: If you didn't say it, I was going to.

Load Metric
    Druff you talk about showing respect, after letting your pet faggot piss all over our legs for months.

I appreciate what you do here but really, you're fucking up letting these bitchardly clowns run rampant.

Comments

handicapme: Man has a point

varys: Pet faggot
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Mumbles can't help himself, he's taken not being accepted as some sort of call to arms.

A veritable worthy cause, this "battle" of his, to fill a void in his vastly boring empty existence.

His "fight fire with shit-posts" and transparently googled corrections, opinions, jokes, videos etc. ad nauseam......is an affront to a forum audience that all have a higher than average IQ, and a disproportionate amount of our members have an exceptional intellect.

These are the very people that Druff enjoys discourse with the most as he is also of high intellect. As much as I agree with his "my forum, my rules", I can say that without doubt there is a middle ground to be had here.

Druff, allow one "soft moderator" with no deletion or banning permissions. Then create a private forum for any questionable content to be moved to for your ultimate decision. Allow the soft moderator to limit people to as few as 3 posts a day or something to mitigate damage. Announce the soft mods appointment, but don't disclose who it is. If they abuse it, remove them, we wont fucking care who it is, we don't fucking care if you fire them. Do it for the good of the forum.

I don't believe mumbles needs to be banned, but he needs a 60 day post limit of 3 per day. If he really wants to be a part of the community, he will use them wisely. If he doesn't, He will be bored soon and leave.

Please? For the betterment of the forum?

Gold
    Load Metric
    But also, the days of intentionally breaking rules in order to piss me off (and then trying to rally the forum in your defense when I threaten action because of it) are over.

This isn't 2011 Donkdown, when you could run to Micon and he would make a snap decision to reverse my actions while in a cloud of green haze.

If I determine that you are intentionally breaking rules here just to piss me off or cause controversy, I'm just going to get rid of you, no matter who you are.

As I said, show some basic fucking respect for the time and effort I put into running this place (as well as all the shit I take from psychos I have to remove from here, such as SixToedPete).
    Name:  1266784038597.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  15.5 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    druff built this

Load Metric
    Name:  image.png
Views: 546
Size:  1.10 MB

Todd, get it together.

Comments

ftpjesus: Talking and responding to himself rep.. Hey Druff remember what they used to say in Zork the RPG "Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse".. Mumbles might be approaching it now
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Druff. Mumbles has a bet with another member of this forum that his rep will make it to -1000 by the end of this year. How is someone with that motive going to provide any good content? He basically admitted his goal is to fuck shit up. I appreciate what you do here...but someone intentionally shit posting is something that should be dealt with.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post564567
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Druff has probably already come to the realization that a single affront to "mumblesbadly" could very easily lead to an undesirable sixtoedpete redux.

Comments

lol wow: Wowwww

sonatine: thats... legitimately next level thought

Load Metric
    Crowe is right, Flawed control. He wasn't being his "mumbles" self, and I think handicappedme (and other posters') have said if he can act normally with this dupe account, he's clearly doing it to be a fuck head. I say ban them both.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this :that

Load Metric
    Mumbles, I want to know why you are intentionally posting in a style that you know gets everyone angry.

It actually irritates me that you have the ability to post in a less-obnoxious fashion (the way you did with FlyPaper) and are choosing not to.

You may think it's funny to get the forum riled up to where they are all red repping you and repeatedly hassling me to ban you, but it is a pain in the ass for me, and I don't enjoy dealing with this.
    Let me clear the air on some things.

1) I do NOT have a prop bet to drive my rep level to -1000. I said that in a vain attempt to get some core haters to stop gratuituously red repping my posts.

2) I DID get jiggity during the Vag Pic campaign to get to -100, but it seems very likely that this amplified the perception that I trolling the site.

3) I am NOT intentionally posting to rile up the forum, but my refusing to back down from the hate campaign by certain users likely gives ammunition for some users to paint my posting as such.

4) After reading your comments above about how you "respect" the older/NWP posters, why you started this section, and don't know why I can't post like Flypaper, I have come to realize that the title of this forum should instead be "NWP Users' Playground -- Proper Deference to Certain Members Required".

But, I guess you can't see that, Druff. Because despite the unrelenting number of red reps through at me some users since the Vag Pic campaign, I have yet to see you even *hint* at post restricting any of them despite the forum rules mentioning how such actions are not permitted.

So, I really don't want to expend any energy trying to defend myself regarding your question. Because it's clear to me now that you can't be unbiased about the matter given your affinity for the veteran/NWP days users.

And with that, I will say...

Au revoir

Comments

wrenchjockey: :laterfag

Muck Ficon: :laterfag

handicapme: :laterfag A mumbles fuck post.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Let me clear the air on some things.

1) I do NOT have a prop bet to drive my rep level to -1000. I said that in a vain attempt to get some core haters to stop gratuituously red repping my posts.

2) I DID get jiggity during the Vag Pic campaign to get to -100, but it seems very likely that this amplified the perception that I trolling the site.

3) I am NOT intentionally posting to rile up the forum, but my refusing to back down from the hate campaign by certain users likely gives ammunition for some users to paint my posting as such.

4) After reading your comments above about how you "respect" the older/NWP posters, why you started this section, and don't know why I can't post like Flypaper, I have come to realize that the title of this forum should instead be "NWP Users' Playground -- Proper Deference to Certain Members Required".

But, I guess you can't see that, Druff. Because despite the unrelenting number of red reps through at me some users since the Vag Pic campaign, I have yet to see you even *hint* at post restricting any of them despite the forum rules mentioning how such actions are not permitted.

So, I really don't want to expend any energy trying to defend myself regarding your question. Because it's clear to me now that you can't be unbiased about the matter given your affinity for the veteran/NWP days users.

And with that, I will say...

Au revoir

Thread Information