Thread: another trump attack backfires...lol @ judge judy ginsburg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

another trump attack backfires...lol @ judge judy ginsburg

i'm sure ginsburg thought what she was doing was a good thing at the time she made her comments, but she sounded like judge judy....pretty unacceptable behavior from a person that has her kind of power. as usual trump ended up gaining more power from it. i can't believe that trump is so untouchable.

get the popcorn ready, i can't wait until he unleashes his machine on hillary. it won't be pretty for her
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I think you mean Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the Notorious RBG.

It's extremely poor form by a sitting judge, especially a Supreme Court Justice, to express political opinions. I'm a big RBG fan and I hate Trump but this was disappointing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    I think you mean Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the Notorious RBG.

It's extremely poor form by a sitting judge, especially a Supreme Court Justice, to express political opinions. I'm a big RBG fan and I hate Trump but this was disappointing.
    He meant the "Judy" part as a joke.

But I disagree that she should apologize. Some of the right-winger justices bashed Obama while he was in office. Especially Scalia.

It's time to end the self-imposed political self-flagulation by leading figures on the left. Even sitting SCOTUS members -- when an asinine demogogue like Trump is essentially a general election away from nominating the next 2 or 3 lifetime positions on SCOTUS.

But more importantly, as Cenk Uygar points out here: America's leading libs need to STOP apologizing in these circumstances! Doing so actually lends credibility to the bullshitters on the right like Trump!

Comments

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information