Thread: Now that conservatives like Druff recognize there is a problem with policing in America, what *exactly* should we do about it???

Load Metric

Now that conservatives like Druff recognize there is a problem with policing in America, what *exactly* should we do about it???

This is the shooting video Gardena police didn't want you to see
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...714-story.html

Perhaps the persepective of this veteran LEO should be considered.

I Was A Cop In A Country With No Guns: 6 Startling Truths
    http://www.cracked.com/personal-expe...ng-truths.html

Over the first eight months of 2015, American police killed 776 people, while British police killed exactly one. American police are eight times as likely to kill a citizen, and ten times as likely to die on the job, as their essentially unarmed British counterparts.

We wanted to get an idea of just why this was, so we spoke to Charley Clark, who spent nearly a decade as a police constable and a detective constable in Hackney, one of the most deprived and dangerous boroughs in London. Naturally, as we were writing about how much safer the UK is with its lack of guns, despite having a commensurate percentage of unstable potential criminals, this happened. But the fact that the attacker is alive to face trial is a testament to the police involved and to how long it takes Trojan, the British Police armed response teams, to arrive. The suspect was armed -- the arresting officers were not. Welcome to policing, British-style.

WARNING: TONS OF BRITISH SLANG AHEAD.

Too much to include in a post. Click the link above to learn about his perspective.

Comments

sah_24: Full retard
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    holy shit.

NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT PEOPLE SHOULD BE BLOCKING FREE WAYS FOR.

that's right. i'll hold to the opinion i shared on the radio. Enough is enough with this shit. It's time to make the public listen. Protesting in some fucking park somewhere isn't going to get the message out. trust me.

so yeah, sorry that everyone on the highway might be a bit inconvenienced, and lol at Druff's comments that blocking a free way is somehow "false imprisonment"

we have a right anda duty in this country to protest things like this, and if we don't we're letting the Forefathers who wrote that little thing called THE CONSTITUTION down.

if anyone tries to defend that video, in any way....

please feel free to find the nearest cop, and act accordingly, like put your hands up and let them shoot you as well

Comments

sah_24: And full retards brother . . .

SysOp: offset
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    wow, just wow.

Load Metric
    surprised their body camera (different angle) didn't "fall off in the scuffle"

Load Metric
    when i went to get tacos last night, I ran into a few CPD. well not a few, more like 6 of them standing outside a taco joint at 3 in the morning. They had body cameras. One guy's camera was pointed UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information