Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen primaries, blatant corruption at every turn, MSM silence but why? It's the Trans-Pacific_Partnership

Platinum
    Load Metric

Stolen primaries, blatant corruption at every turn, MSM silence but why? It's the Trans-Pacific_Partnership

Edit: 7 years of secret meetings / 600 plus corporate insiders /$658 Million spent on lobbying in 2014 alone, unreal!
    It was written in secret by 600 plus corporate insiders. While the public and members of congress have been kept in the dark. link to list fr 2012
    https://sojo.net/articles/insider-list
    It just gets worse and worse. Was Obama was running a long con? At the very end of his 2nd term he was going to let the corporations implement their secret plan TPP and they still might.

Corporations and maybe a handful of govt officials (some corrupt)from around the world have been working on this secret trade deal for over seven years. Supposedly Hillary Clinton has been intimately involved in making some of this secret trade deal (NOT GOOD) and now all she has to do is coast to victory and become the next POTUS.

The powerful corporations and govts have been secretly working on this deal for so long they're not taking no for an answer. The powerful, for profit media conglomerates are obv. on board hence the incredibly skewed media coverage.

Obama got pressured to hold off on signing the TPP, no problem. Hillary can do the signing after the election. Then something unimaginable happens. Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and a pending fbi indictment. They did what they had to do regardless of how bad it looks. Hillary will be the nominee.

The very credible Bernie Sanders comes out against the TPP since it's been written by the corporations for the corporations in secret. The American workers will get totally fucked over and we'll be dealing with this for generations to come. It's so bad Bernie has pressured Hillary into opposing TPP

Official score right now for fast tracking the TPP
    Obama for TPP
    Hillary against (I'm skeptical)
    Trump against
    Sanders against

Yep, that's why this election's been like living in the twilight zone.

Hey do you guys believe Hillary Clinton will be against the TPP like she claims?

or

I will be her biggest supporter if she stands with the people. Will she really double cross us to our face?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-10-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/1...s-users-rights
    Bernie destroys the TPP. It's so bad.

This one is good
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-10-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ADD version 2min15sec quick explanation but read up on it later. It's the biggest trade deal in history and they do not want you to see it. why?

Load Metric
    tinfoil hats! get your tinfoil hats here!
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Some quotes about TPP

It’s designed to carry forward the neoliberal project to maximize profit and domination, and to set the working people in the world in competition with one another so as to lower wages to increase insecurity” -- Noam Chomsky

"I'm not against trade...but they're not really trade deals. They're really investment deals between international corporations...They're saying we want to get a race to the bottom so we can exploit the most unfortunate worker." ~ Rep. Keith Ellison

"During the 1999 debate over Permanent Normal Trade Relations with China President Bill Clinton said, 'In opening the economy of China, the agreement will create unprecedented opportunities for American farmers, workers and companies to compete successfully in China's market. WRONG: Our trade deficit with China has increased from $83 billion in 2001 to a record breaking $342 billion in 2014." ~ Sen. Bernie Sander

"Trickle-down economics is a myth. Enriching corporations — as the TPP would — will not necessarily help those in the middle, let alone those at the bottom."
    ~ Joseph Stiglitz
    (Nobel Prize-winning Economist)

Right now, there are trade proposals in the works that threaten to put most Americans on the wrong side of globalization.

There is a real risk that it will benefit the wealthiest sliver of the American and global elite at the expense of everyone else. The fact that such a plan is under consideration at all is testament to how deeply inequality reverberates through our economic policies.

...agreements like the TPP are only one aspect of a larger problem: our gross mismanagement of globalization.

Given that the president himself has emphasized that inequality should be the country’s top priority, every new policy, program or law should be examined from the perspective of its impact on inequality. Agreements like the TPP have contributed in important ways to this inequality. Corporations may profit, and it is even possible, though far from assured, that gross domestic product as conventionally measured will increase. But the well-being of ordinary citizens is likely to take a hit.

It’s much worse than a blank check about trade, because the trade agreement has provisions that would affect a whole set of regulations that would affect the environment, worker safety, consumer safety and even the economy...would not only become the law of the land, but every other law would have to adapt to it ... and our Congress would have given up all authority in those areas.
    ~ Joseph Stiglitz

RIP middle class

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    tinfoil hats! get your tinfoil hats here!
    Yea get em out.

"Obama Administration Bars Release of Clinton's TPP Emails Until Post-Election"
    http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...-post-election

Hundreds of Thousands Call on Leader Pelosi to Block the Undemocratic TPP Jul 8
    Hundreds of Thousands Call on Leader Pelosi to Block the Undemocratic TPP
    Go sign it, look how they're trying to sneak this shit by us. Much of what's known is from wikileaks 7 years in the making, that's alot of time to add lil provisions to get every cent they can.

Sign the petition above.

Best article below, I'm out.

8 Terrible Things About the Trans-Pacific Partnership
    http://inthesetimes.com/article/1869...lization_Obama
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-10-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Some quotes about TPP

It’s designed to carry forward the neoliberal project to maximize profit and domination, and to set the working people in the world in competition with one another so as to lower wages to increase insecurity” -- Noam Chomsky

"I'm not against trade...but they're not really trade deals. They're really investment deals between international corporations...They're saying we want to get a race to the bottom so we can exploit the most unfortunate worker." ~ Rep. Keith Ellison

"During the 1999 debate over Permanent Normal Trade Relations with China President Bill Clinton said, 'In opening the economy of China, the agreement will create unprecedented opportunities for American farmers, workers and companies to compete successfully in China's market. WRONG: Our trade deficit with China has increased from $83 billion in 2001 to a record breaking $342 billion in 2014." ~ Sen. Bernie Sander

"Trickle-down economics is a myth. Enriching corporations — as the TPP would — will not necessarily help those in the middle, let alone those at the bottom."
    ~ Joseph Stiglitz

Right now, there are trade proposals in the works that threaten to put most Americans on the wrong side of globalization.

There is a real risk that it will benefit the wealthiest sliver of the American and global elite at the expense of everyone else. The fact that such a plan is under consideration at all is testament to how deeply inequality reverberates through our economic policies.

...agreements like the TPP are only one aspect of a larger problem: our gross mismanagement of globalization.

Given that the president himself has emphasized that inequality should be the country’s top priority, every new policy, program or law should be examined from the perspective of its impact on inequality. Agreements like the TPP have contributed in important ways to this inequality. Corporations may profit, and it is even possible, though far from assured, that gross domestic product as conventionally measured will increase. But the well-being of ordinary citizens is likely to take a hit.

It’s much worse than a blank check about trade, because the trade agreement has provisions that would affect a whole set of regulations that would affect the environment, worker safety, consumer safety and even the economy...would not only become the law of the land, but every other law would have to adapt to it ... and our Congress would have given up all authority in those areas.
    ~ Joseph Stiglitz

RIP middle class
    Sadly, the modern day middle class appears to be abberation in economic history.

http://www.businessinsider.com/andre...cident-2014-10

Comments

Muck Ficon: Sadly, you still feel the need to post in every thread

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Brand new update
    You want to see how bad this election was rigged. This on top of all the provisional ballot votes they didn't count.
    "Lee Camp reveals a new damning Stanford University study showing that major voting machine companies actually donated heavily to the Clinton Foundation AND produced non-verifiable electronic voting results that drastically favored Hillary in an absurd contrast to 337 pre-election polls"

Did you ever think you'd see a day where such an obv stolen election wouldn't be reported by the MSM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can you believe this shit, Obama's running a long con. Looking at the view counts on TPP videos. Hardly anyone knows. It's time to push for Assange's freedom. 600 plus corporate lobbyists

http://www.citizen.org/TPP
    More Job Offshoring, More Income Inequality
    The TPP would incentivize offshoring American jobs to low-wage countries, and would also exacerbate U.S. income inequality.

Undermining Food Safety
    The TPP would require us to import meat and poultry that does not meet U.S. safety standards. It would impose limits on food labeling.

Threats to Public Health
    U.S. negotiators are pushing the agenda of Big Pharma – expanding firms' monopoly protections for drugs. The TPP would restrict access to life-saving medicines for millions in developing nations, while undermining efforts to contain U.S. medicine costs.

Financial Deregulation: Banksters' Delight
    The TPP would undermine the re-regulation of Wall Street. It would prohibit bans on risky financial products and services and undermine "too big to fail" regulations.

Son of SOPA: Curtailing Internet Freedom
    Thought SOPA was bad? The TPP would require internet service providers to "police" user-activity and treat individual violators as large-scale for-profit violators. Plus, the TPP would stifle innovation.

Bye Buy American & Jobs
    The TPP would impose limits on how our elected officials can use tax dollars – banning Buy American or Buy Local preferences and offshoring our tax dollars to create jobs abroad.

More Power to Corporations to Attack Nations
    Foreign corporations would be empowered to attack our health, environmental and other laws before foreign tribunals on the mere basis that their expectations were frustrated, and to demand taxpayer compensation for expected future profits.

Turning a Blind Eye to Human Rights Violations
    The TPP would turn a blind eye to human trafficking, child labor and anti-LGBT abuses by giving human rights offenders like Malaysia, Vietnam and Brunei privileged access to the U.S. market.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-10-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Trump is the only major candidate now whos made it clear the TPP is a piece of shit.. Even the Libertarian Gary Johnson has given his verbal support to it meaning Gary is quickly proving hes not what he claims (among other things he agrees with Hillary on is Voter IDs are a bad idea, He's got no plan or idea to secure our border meaning business as usual for the coyotes and drug mules along with God knows who the hell else is coming across. He also seems to think people having to provide ID to prove they are who they say the are when voting is a bad idea.. Just gotta ask the minorities bitch saying its unfair.. You gotta have an ID to drive a car, go to the bank or check cashing place, hell some stores even require ID now to use their food stamp/EBT cards because it cuts down on fraud so its all ok to have an ID for that but not to prove you are who you say you are and not trying to bounce from one precinct to the next voting for the recently deceased).

Load Metric
    "Lee Camp reveals a new damning Stanford University study
    That study was done at Stanford...by a Psychology student, and his methodology was laughably terrible. Implying that it's a peer reviewed study by the Stanford faculty is some Fox News level bullshit.

Comments

Henry:
    Last edited by DirtyB; 07-12-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    "Lee Camp reveals a new damning Stanford University study
    That study was done at Stanford...by a Psychology student, and his methodology was laughably terrible. Implying that it's a peer reviewed study by the Stanford faculty is some Fox News level bullshit.

The primary was really stolen tho. no tin foil hat stuff.
    The switched the party preference from Dem. to Ind. on a shitload of likely Bernie supporters in key states.

It happened to me, I voted in the 08 Dem primary for Obama. I went to vote this year and they said I couldn't because I was reg'd as Ind. They told me I could fill out a no party pref. provisional, I skipped it and they didn't count em anyway.

They moved the polling location from the middle of town (where it's been forever) to an abandoned fire house which is up a long hill in the middle of nowhere but still officialy in town. Nobody w/o a car was voting this year (Bernie Voters).

I was the only voter the entire time I was there, which was brief but still.
    Guccifer hack reveals DNC backs Clinton
    http://observer.com/2016/06/guccifer...s-for-clinton/

DOJ Investigates Az Primary
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b083f5c6085933

The most blatant voter fraud happened in Ca.

Load Metric
    Stolen primary is total tin foil hat stupidity. Hillary stole the primary by winning millions more votes than Bernard.

I have no problem with political parties restricting who votes for their representative to people that are actually members of their party. Why wouldn't they? For some reason, people think that it's cool or edgy to say they are an "independent" when they really vote for the same party over and over. Why would Democrats want Republicans picking their nominee, or vise versa? If you want to help pick the nominee, join the party. Otherwise, STFU.

The arguments that Bernie somehow got cheated are the height of idiocy. The machines weren't rigged and no one was cheated. Hillary got more votes because she had more support. It's really not that hard, unless you are legit retarded.

Comments

Henry:

big dick: .

MumblesBadly: I wanted Bernie to win, and don't buy the stories about the primary election stolen. In Cali, Hillary had much stronger support among Hispanics because she seems safer than Bernie, AND Team Hillary had a much stronger ground game.
    Last edited by ToasterOven; 07-12-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Stolen primary is total tin foil hat stupidity. Hillary stole the primary by winning millions more votes than Bernard.

I have no problem with political parties restricting who votes for their representative to people that are actually members of their party. Why wouldn't they? For some reason, people think that it's cool or edgy to say they are an "independent" when they really vote for the same party over and over. Why would Democrats want Republicans picking their nominee, or vise versa? If you want to help pick the nominee, join the party. Otherwise, STFU.

The arguments that Bernie somehow got cheated are the height of idiocy. The machines weren't rigged and no one was cheated. Hillary got more votes because she had more support. It's really not that hard, unless you are legit retarded.
    Ok i got a question, which is it?

A. You have no problem with political parties restricting who votes. Like what happened to me and millions of others. They took party members like me and switched our party affiliation, you're dumb so don't worry bout it.

B.You believe the arguments that Bernie somehow got cheated are the height of idiocy.

C. You're just saying anything that'll get you in closer to eating Dirtyb's dirty ass all day. As for your green rep crew we know the answer. Haha

Hey toaster now you can tell your grandkids about that time FPS replied to one of your posts. You're welcome now buzz off chump.

Comments

ToasterOven: ummm, retardation?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Will Hillary pass this? YES and Cenk is willing to bet any amount.

I have never seen anyone tell such major lies to their base and get caught. George w. Bush can't hold a candle to Hillary. She has literal contempt for the American public. REQUIRED VIEWING FOR ALL REGISTERED VOTERS.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Agree here also. I'm not crazy about TTP, but it actually creates a strategy trading block that will help to counter China's rising aggressiveness in the Pacific Rim.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Republicans like TPP much more than Democrats. Clinton and Obama are Republicans. I think Trump will pass this too. But If I'm pretty sure Trump will vote no on this, I'm voting Trump and that's my final answer.

Wikileaks saves the day again. TPP's not the only trade deal.
    ***Nobody was supposed to hear about this secret rule until 5 years after passage.***
    REQUIRED VIEWING, ABSOLUTE INSANITY AND THIS IS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG .

I can't believe this is real.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-14-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Load Metric
    They took party members like me and switched our party affiliation

This did not happen. You are a kook or a liar, or both. Probably both.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Not taking the bait, go fuck w mumbles

Load Metric
    They took party members like me and switched our party affiliation

Even if it happened to some degree, it definitely didn't change the overall outcome in his state (Arizona). Hillary beat Sanders by about 70,000 votes, a 56% to 41% margin. And other election shenanighans in Maricopa County regarding the fewer number of polling places causing long lines in poorer neighborhoods possibly suppressed a number of Latino voters, who overwhelming favor Clinton over Sanders.

Bottom line at worst re this conspiracy angle: No harm, no foul (even if true).

Next....
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Even if it happened to some degree, it definitely didn't change the overall outcome in his state (Arizona). Hillary beat Sanders by about 70,000 votes, a 56% to 41% margin. And other election shenanighans in Maricopa County regarding the fewer number of polling places causing long lines in poorer neighborhoods possibly suppressed a number of Latino voters, who overwhelming favor Clinton over Sanders.

Next....

Explain to me any circumstance where a local democratic party knows which democrat you are for (not possible without private investigators), and has the ability to remove your party affiliation with the state board of elections (not possible) in order to fix a primary for a particular candidate?

In the age of Trump, we shouldn't just ignore bullshit. This is bullshit.

Don't make me regret addressing you, mumbles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Next....

Explain to me any circumstance where a local democratic party knows which democrat you are for (not possible without private investigators), and has the ability to remove your party affiliation with the state board of elections (not possible) in order to fix a primary for a particular candidate?

In the age of Trump, we shouldn't just ignore bullshit. This is bullshit.

Don't make me regret addressing you, mumbles.
    Personally, I don't believe that individual voters were targeted. That would have taken too much work. But party officials in a local office might (with only a small probability) have played games with dropping voters who had not voted in awhile as part of a plan to suppress likely Sanders supporters who handed supported the establish Dem candidates for years. That might have happened in that one precinct in Brooklyn, but I highly doubt it happened elsewhere even if it did happen at all.

Again, the point of my post that you replied to here was to show that even if there had been some success in suppressing Sanders voters in FPS_Russia's state (Arizona), it wasn't even anywhere materially enough to give Hillary the victory she had there that FPS_Russia claims.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut up mumbles

Thread Information