Thread: tipping @ all inclusive

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

tipping @ all inclusive

okay,....i'm in jamaica at an all inclusive resort....the whole 100 degree week is surrounded by pool and caribbean. not to mention other high price excursions. last night i was pretty messed up while posting. it was an ideal time for a dupe w/ a jamaican ip.....but that required too much effort on my part. i can honestly say i've only had 1 account here..and i could have 100 and remain anonymous, if i wanted to.

that brings me to today. if you're in a bathing suit, and don't want to carry $$$$ it gets hairy..1st off, you have to carry a wad of ones at these places. you don't even have to tip that much and you're treated much better. but back to earlier today. i didn't have any cash on me, and i wanted to get a couple of blue rum drinks, so i ask my lady to give me a dollar so that i don;t have to stiff the dudes who i didn;t tip the last 2 times because i have no place to put a wad of ones. so i was going to return towels and the dude at the hut says " why don't u give me that dolla"..i said i can't because i have to tip somebody else. he was upset..and the dudes that normally at the rum hut weren't there.and i tipped somebody else.

thee end.

Comments

LarryLaffer: solid 5/7 shit post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    sick brag bro

Comments

Tellafriend: Lol

Load Metric
    if you don't visit Bob Marleys mansion, and specifically the ROCK, then it's a wasted trip to Jamaica.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information