Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Apparently realizing they had failed to kill an innocent black man in Baton Rouge, police course corrected quickly.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Well, it's immensely difficult to follow Tine's savage gutting of Mumblefuck, but I will try:

Jury deadlocked in Yanez's trial, judge ordered them back to continue deliberating.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/06/14...deliberations/

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL that u think this guts me in any way. It only takes one boneheaded idiot on a jury to excuse the outrageously unjust behavior of a cowboy cop.

sonatine: fixed

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Well, it's immensely difficult to follow Tine's savage gutting of Mumblefuck, but I will try:

Jury deadlocked in Yanez's trial, judge ordered them back to continue deliberating.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/06/14...deliberations/
    Actually Mumblefuck, it took 12.

Not guilty on all counts.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/06/16...-paul-verdict/

Comments

MumblesBadly: Are you celebrating that this verdict helps to give incomptent cops carte blanche to kill innocent people who frighten them?

Gold
    Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Are you celebrating that this verdict helps to give incomptent cops carte blanche to kill innocent people who frighten them?

Show me anywhere where you can assume I'm celebrating? Are you that desperate to throw your beliefs around that you've lowered yourself to attacking someone who simply posted the resolution to a thread? Are your reading comprehension skills so low now that all you can glean is checking the fuel gauge for how many more miles until you have to fuel up your shit sled and choke down a chicken fried steak? Nice reach, but stick to reaching under bathroom stalls during your morning shit for your gratification.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: roasted

Load Metric
    Not that surprising. The department he worked for likely made sure that he would never work again as a cop, but likely didn't work too hard to see him convicted and the same might have been true for the whole prosecution side. Dunno depends on what testimonies were given by who ect.

Being scared isn't exactly a good enough reason to shoot someone when you put yourself in to that situation.

Load Metric
    did anyone see the video of what the mom had to say?

tbh, this was a fucking miscarriage of justice and a fucking travesty.

and if they fucking riot and tear the city down I will respect it. I will gladly respect it.

that's right Minneapolis/St. Paul: you deserve to burn like LA did in '92

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    quick reminder; its safer in America to be a white rapist than a black man driving with his family. but maga tho right? thats still happening?

Comments

varys: Paging dish,threebet

wrenchjockey: it's gonna be YUUUUUUUUGE.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Show me anywhere where you can assume I'm celebrating? Are you that desperate to throw your beliefs around that you've lowered yourself to attacking someone who simply posted the resolution to a thread? Are your reading comprehension skills so low now that all you can glean is checking the fuel gauge for how many more miles until you have to fuel up your shit sled and choke down a chicken fried steak? Nice reach, but stick to reaching under bathroom stalls during your morning shit for your gratification.
    You didn't just post the resolution, dickface. Somehow you think you were bitchslapping me by referencing the initial story about the hung jury. If you had any fucking clue about my position about this matter, you'd know that I am thoroughly pissed about the outcome. So, you either have a serioius problem with reading comprehension or you were goading me by gloating over the outcome. Which one was it, fuckmonkey?
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-18-2017 at 06:03 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You didn't just post the resolution, dickface. Somehow you think you were bitchslapping me by referencing the initial story about the hung jury. If you had any fucking clue about my position about this matter, you'd know that I am thoroughly pissed about the outcome. So, you either have a serioius problem with reading comprehension or you were goading me by gloating over the outcome. Which one was it, fuckmonkey?

ROFL, you call him "fuckmonkey" because you are too thick to figure it out.

Comments

wrenchjockey: Ok, it's all clear now. You're a delusional old man that should probably not be driving 40 tons down the road because you're one dementia episode away from killing a family of 5 in a minivan. Fucking idiot.

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I feel like my reading comprehension is pretty good at the moment. I haven't seen one time where Wrench was gloating about this.

in fact, as someone who (i think) lives in MN, i'm pretty sure he's pissed that his state is too backwards as fuck to convict a fucking murdering cop.

then again, i live in chicago, where we are months away from letting the cop who shot the kid 16 times go. that will also be a not guilty.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    quick reminder; its safer in America to be a white rapist than a black man driving with his family. but maga tho right? thats still happening?
    quick reminder. black males commit a shitload more violent crimes compared to other races. If Asians or white males were as statistically as dangerous, the cops would have a hard on for them as well.

The vast majority of cops are not racist and just want to go home at the end of the night. If they were racist, why would they be targeting black males and not black females? Black males are creating the stereotype because it is true, and the thugs are fucking it up for the black males that are trying to get ahead in life.

Once they stop committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime, then these stories will mostly vanish as there will be less interactions with cops. Yes, there are bad fucking cops , but there are a lot of bad young black males who have no jobs , broken families and nothing to do . I bored teenager with no education, no family unit and Al Sharpton telling him over and over again he is a victim s a ticking time bomb.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    quick reminder. black males commit a shitload more violent crimes compared to other races. If Asians or white males were as statistically as dangerous, the cops would have a hard on for them as well.

The vast majority of cops are not racist and just want to go home at the end of the night. If they were racist, why would they be targeting black males and not black females? Black males are creating the stereotype because it is true, and the thugs are fucking it up for the black males that are trying to get ahead in life.

Once they stop committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime, then these stories will mostly vanish as there will be less interactions with cops. Yes, there are bad fucking cops , but there are a lot of bad young black males who have no jobs , broken families and nothing to do . I bored teenager with no education, no family unit and Al Sharpton telling him over and over again he is a victim s a ticking time bomb.
    You don't understand... Sonatine is a liberal, Mr. Garrison.

feels?

Banned
    Load Metric
    FML, You know you are having a bad day when wrenchjockey mistakes you for mumblestard.

Name:  Screenshot 2017-06-18 at 10.39.21 AM.png
Views: 212
Size:  169.4 KB

Comments

wrenchjockey: I should know better than to post on phone. That was obvs meant for Mumblefuck. Sorry!!

Hockey Guy: You desrved it because you know what you did.....

MumblesBadly: LOL!!! Must have been due to fuckjockey's problem with reading comprehension!

Load Metric

Youre not completely wrong but if youre basically saying blacks are programmed to be more dangerous, as opposed to them being products of their respective environments, then whats your solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

Youre not completely wrong but if youre basically saying blacks are programmed to be more dangerous, as opposed to them being products of their respective environments, then whats your solution?

Yes, they are being programmed by their respective shitty environments . It starts at the family level and goes downhill from there . I have zero ideas for solutions , and apparently, neither does the government . I am just illustrating why cops are more on edge around black males than males of any other race.

Banned
    Load Metric
    these cops have been getting away with murder for far too long, time to even the playground.

Comments

gimmick: cunt

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Time for an update on black violence since the national media will not cover it. I can go to Colin Flaherty's yt channel any time and there will be a stack of the craziest black on white crime you never heard of, the msm's literally engaged in a anti white conspiracy.

Black violence at Waffle House in Manheim -- DO WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO? 3 days ago
    Black man kills 12 year old girl (black) with hammer -- Activists say child murder is a white thing 3 days ago
    Yeah there's plenty more...

Here's the black/Soros solution

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So naive, have a look at some of the other victims the MSM didn't show, this one's powerful.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-18-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

Yes, they are being programmed by their respective shitty environments . It starts at the family level and goes downhill from there . I have zero ideas for solutions , and apparently, neither does the government . I am just illustrating why cops are more on edge around black males than males of any other race.
    I'm calling bullshit on this blanket narrative. In some US cities like Baltimore, cops are rewarded and promoted based on how many arrests they make AND police are given way more latitude by SCOTUS rulings on police procedure to stop and search random people seen on the street under the flimsiest claims of suspicious activity if that neighborhood is deemed by the police to be a "high crime area".

And guess which neighborhoods are overwheliming deemed as such: minority ones. And guess what is the number one type of suspected crime: illegal drug possesion or distribution. And that latitude results in the police having many more confrontational interactions with minorites, more arrests of them, and higher reported crime rates for those neighborhoods.

And those repeated confrontational interactions with police, often happening to young black males as soon as they reach tween years, teaches them that the cops are their enemies, so why respect the law when they are going to be abused by the cops regardless of how you behave.

Baltimore was and is a perfect example of what can happen when police are badly motivated and poorly monitored for how it treats citizens from the "wrong" neighborhoods. And the details of fucked up that place has been regarding police abuse of power is shockingly documented in the latest season of the Undisclosed Podcast: The Killing of Freddie Gray. Because if you think he died due to injuries sustained in a "rough ride", you have been bamboozled by a compliant mainstream press, and a self-serving state prosecutor's office that looked to politicially capitalize on appearing to get tough on police misconduct.

And what you will also learn from this podcast series, including how Baltimore city police were incentivize to go gangbusters on arresting people to make their numbers/get promoted by both a state government initiative to "get tough on crime" and police department career metrics will absolutely shock you to your core if you have any sense of justice.

You can find that season of the podcast here: http://undisclosed-podcast.com/episodes/miniseries-2/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Lol cmoney... saying theyre programmed by their shitty environment is pretty weak. I know you can be objective about almost any topic but youre speaking from a weird white privilege view here.

Just watch the 30 for 30 about boston and LA that just aired. Blacks were drawing stone dead to gain respect from whites as early as 50 years ago. Sports Illustrated was writing articles in fucking 1979 about whether the NBA was too black to take seriously as a professional sport. Todd was jacking off all over his keyboard within a couple years. Jewdonk had already fucked those beach bunnies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    one of the solutions to 'black violence' just got executed in his car in front of a wife and child for the unforgivable crime of absolutely nothing but being black.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information