Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently realizing they had failed to kill an innocent black man in Baton Rouge, police course corrected quickly.

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: You're an unrepentant asshole who can't stand having someone else who won't bow to your intimidation to try to control this forum. Seriously. Fuck off!

No Mumbles. You're a desperate and lonely old who doesnt know how to socialize.

I'm one voice in dozens telling you to fuck off to the nearest locked room with a Luger. But, I suspect not for the first time in your weird and awful life, you dont know how to deal with rejection, so here we are, captive while you cup your farts and giggle at how clever and naughty you are.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You're making me cry, Shitman. Please. Stop it. Now..... (Actually... LOLing at your self-appointed mod role playing.)

wrenchjockey: This is what happens when todger meets up with shit posters.

handicapme: offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    MumblesBadly: You're an unrepentant asshole who can't stand having someone else who won't bow to your intimidation to try to control this forum. Seriously. Fuck off!

No Mumbles. You're a desperate and lonely old who doesnt know how to socialize.

I'm one voice in dozens telling you to fuck off to the nearest locked room with a Luger. But, I suspect not for the first time in your weird and awful life, you dont know how to deal with rejection, so here we are, captive while you cup your farts and giggle at how clever and naughty you are.

If only Todd didn't meet this creepy fuck maybe he would have gotten rid of him. He's the ultimate nut low.

I would like to state while Larry is pretty awful, but you guys should give the kid a break. He's not the mumbles fuck typing out pages and pages of garbage, he keeps his shit simple and tries. Larry is okay in my book, but this mumbles fuck needs to get the AIDs asap.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Have you learned yet how to adjust stock market indexes in different currencies for changes in FX rates? Might come in handy if you want to get promoted at your job to handle international risk management.

LarryLaffer: thanks?

dwai: DFS SCAMMER
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Gold
    Load Metric
    I haven't vetted this out, but here it is...pics are in the link, I'm not gonna post them all. Also, the cop who shot Castille is Hispanic.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-cop-killings/

Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…
    Posted on July 8, 2016 by sundance
    The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.

Police officers in: Dallas (link), Tennessee (link), Missouri (link) and Georgia (link) have been Shot or killed in the past 24 hours as a result of a false narrative driven by the Black Lives Matter movement. It is important to get the truth out quickly.

Saint Anthony, MN, Police Officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser pulled over Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds because the driver, Philando Castile, matched the suspect profile in an armed robbery which occurred on July 2nd, at a convenience store, only a few blocks from where their car was pulled over.

The armed robbery occurred on July 2nd 7:30pm (Sat). The CCTV images were given to media and LEO by detectives on July 5th (Tuesday). A BOLO (Be On Look Out) alert was issued the same day, Tuesday July 5th. Philando Castile was pulled over on July 6th.

From the radio dispatch of Officer Jeronimo Yanez:

“I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting. (link)

mn shooting 5Ms. Diamond Reynolds narrates the now viral Facebook video with several false statements.

Reynolds claimed they were pulled over for a broken tail light, false.

Ms. Reynolds also claims her boyfriend, Castile, was holding a concealed carry permit for a firearm that was resting on his left thigh. This also appears to be false.

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office:

Due to the rear facing camera option on the phone Ms. Reynolds was using, the uploaded video is a reversed mirror image – making it appear she was in the drivers side, and Castile was on the passenger side. However, that impression is incorrect, astile was driving the vehicle. The uploaded image is reversed by Facebook Livestream Video.

However, in part of the video it is possible to see a hand gun located on the thigh of Philando Castile. This also appears to be why Officer Yanez repeats to Ms. Reynolds not to reach toward her boyfriend:

This hand gun also appears to be the same type of hand gun used in the Convenience Store Armed robbery four days earlier:

In addition, Mr. Castile also matched the physical description of the suspect as given by eye witnesses:

[…] The other suspect was described as a black man with shoulder-length dreadlocks, who wore tan pants, tan shoes with white soles, a green jacket, a green baseball cap and glasses, the release says. He also had some of his hair pulled into a bun through the strap on the back of his hat and had a small mustache and facial hair on his chin. (link)

Similar clothes as noted on the robbery suspect are also noted in the Facebook images of Mr. Castile. However, whether Mr. Castile is actually the person who committed the armed robbery is essentially a moot point. Officer Jeronimo Yanez gave the reason for the stop to his dispatcher as a possible ID on an “armed robbery suspect”.

It is with that “armed robbery suspect” perspective the approach toward the vehicle was made.

Mr. Castile, fitting the physical description, being in the same geography, and then having a handgun under his thigh only made the suspicions gain exponential weight.

Any behaviors or sudden movements by Mr. Castile would only increase the anxiety and increase his perception as a threat.

Given that police around the country are being targeted based on an entirely false premise, it is critical the truth behind the entire incident be revealed with the same veracity as the MSM narrative. Unfortunately, lies travel around the world twice – before the truth even has time to put its boots on.
    Again, not saying its true, haven't vetted it, just throwing it out there for discussion.
    Last edited by wrenchjockey; 07-08-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    I haven't vetted this out, but here it is...pics are in the link, I'm not gonna post them all. Also, the cop who shot Castille is Hispanic.

Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…
    The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.

Police officers in: Dallas (link), Tennessee (link), Missouri (link) and Georgia (link) have been Shot or killed in the past 24 hours as a result of a false narrative driven by the Black Lives Matter movement. It is important to get the truth out quickly.

Saint Anthony, MN, Police Officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser pulled over Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds because the driver, Philando Castile, matched the suspect profile in an armed robbery which occurred on July 2nd, at a convenience store, only a few blocks from where their car was pulled over.

The armed robbery occurred on July 2nd 7:30pm (Sat). The CCTV images were given to media and LEO by detectives on July 5th (Tuesday). A BOLO (Be On Look Out) alert was issued the same day, Tuesday July 5th. Philando Castile was pulled over on July 6th.

“I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting. (link)

mn shooting 5Ms. Diamond Reynolds narrates the now viral Facebook video with several false statements.

Ms. Reynolds also claims her boyfriend, Castile, was holding a concealed carry permit for a firearm that was resting on his left thigh. This also appears to be false.

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office:

Due to the rear facing camera option on the phone Ms. Reynolds was using, the uploaded video is a reversed mirror image – making it appear she was in the drivers side, and Castile was on the passenger side. However, that impression is incorrect, astile was driving the vehicle. The uploaded image is reversed by Facebook Livestream Video.

However, in part of the video it is possible to see a hand gun located on the thigh of Philando Castile. This also appears to be why Officer Yanez repeats to Ms. Reynolds not to reach toward her boyfriend:

This hand gun also appears to be the same type of hand gun used in the Convenience Store Armed robbery four days earlier:

In addition, Mr. Castile also matched the physical description of the suspect as given by eye witnesses:

[…] The other suspect was described as a black man with shoulder-length dreadlocks, who wore tan pants, tan shoes with white soles, a green jacket, a green baseball cap and glasses, the release says. He also had some of his hair pulled into a bun through the strap on the back of his hat and had a small mustache and facial hair on his chin. (link)

Similar clothes as noted on the robbery suspect are also noted in the Facebook images of Mr. Castile. However, whether Mr. Castile is actually the person who committed the armed robbery is essentially a moot point. Officer Jeronimo Yanez gave the reason for the stop to his dispatcher as a possible ID on an “armed robbery suspect”.

It is with that “armed robbery suspect” perspective the approach toward the vehicle was made.

Mr. Castile, fitting the physical description, being in the same geography, and then having a handgun under his thigh only made the suspicions gain exponential weight.

Any behaviors or sudden movements by Mr. Castile would only increase the anxiety and increase his perception as a threat.

Given that police around the country are being targeted based on an entirely false premise, it is critical the truth behind the entire incident be revealed with the same veracity as the MSM narrative. Unfortunately, lies travel around the world twice – before the truth even has time to put its boots on.
    Again, not saying its true, haven't vetted it, just throwing it out there for discussion.

Le sigh. I guess this serves me right for opening my mouth before the facts are in. if this is true, then it def makes the situation entirely different.

I hate to look retarded, but I may have made my bed on this one.

even though there are plenty of examples of unjustified murders by cops, this one (if the above statements are true) can be filed under justified. Armed robbery suspect with a gun, I'm probably pulling the trigger as well.

I will say it, PFA is making me think twice before speaking.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

The "gun" on his lap appears to be a device called "belt". A "belt" bends to the shape of the body while most guns do not. You can see it more precisely at the start of the video around 0.50 mark.

Load Metric
    I honestly don't know what to believe here.

i've spent the last hour trying to verify anything in that article to no avail. Did he or did he not have a conceal carry permit (sheriff says no). Was he or was he not an armed robbery suspect (according to police recordings, he was being pulled over for matching the description)

we need actual facts. I hate to be the one to say all black people look alike, but an eye witness did give a description that did match Castille.

like i said before, I'm pretty upset with myself for going full retard on this, despite not having all the facts.

I apologize for the full retardness.

I guess i'll have to wait and see.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Name:  mn-shooting-12.png
Views: 416
Size:  143.2 KB

Picture from the article.

The video you can pick from the link in the OP. Roughly around 0,50 mark you can see the belt buckle and the bend. The bumb on the thigh is the contents of the pocket bulging. From that you can approximate where the belt would be and it's very consistent with a person wearing his pants fairly low.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Name:  mn-shooting-12.png
Views: 416
Size:  143.2 KB

Picture from the article.

The video you can pick from the link in the OP. Roughly around 0,50 mark you can see the belt buckle and the bend. The bumb on the thigh is the contents of the pocket bulging. From that you can approximate where the belt would be and it's very consistent with a person wearing his pants fairly low.

i'm tryig to be objective as possible here. That article shows a tweet from the sheriff that says he didn't have a CC permit. He matched an eye witness description for the armed robbery 2 days prior.

it wouldn't be the first time the media pushed a false narrative like this one.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ndancecracker/

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Some chatter that permit to carry was issued by Hennepin County. If true it's still valid in Ramsey county and you only have to renew it when it expires in Ramsey county (if that's where your permanent residence is at the time).

Load Metric
    Some chatter that permit to carry was issued by Hennepin County. If true it's still valid in Ramsey county and you only have to renew it when it expires in Ramsey county (if that's where your permanent residence is at the time).
    ok that's fair

but what about the report that he was a suspect in an armed robbery days prior? that changes the entire narrative.

point being: this entire situation is a cluster fuck. and it's the MSM's fault for pushing waht could be a false narrative that this guy was an upstanding citizen. His FB seems to say otherwise.

we need actual facts. I don't know if i can trust the link above from the treehouse people.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    there's even reports he was a known gang banger.

@ this point, I just want to shut myself down so i don't look full retard again.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

What do you call a black man in a Cadillac?

Grand Theft Auto? Nope. Dead MotherFucker. DEAD.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    ok that's fair

but what about the report that he was a suspect in an armed robbery days prior? that changes the entire narrative.

point being: this entire situation is a cluster fuck. and it's the MSM's fault for pushing waht could be a false narrative that this guy was an upstanding citizen. His FB seems to say otherwise.

we need actual facts. I don't know if i can trust the link above from the treehouse people.
    He was never a suspect. He matched parts of description of a suspect. The robbery was 4 days prior. In a hundred mile radius there are thousands of people that match that description.

At first glance looking at his FB i didn't spot anything that mattered.

When very little is known you can push the narrative to where ever you feel like.

Atm you can't get anything that is verified about his permit to carry. That information is part of an on going investigation. StarTribune had this to say: "Although the names of gun permit holders are not public under state law, a source confirmed Castile was issued the permit when he lived in Robbinsdale." If that's true then Hennepin County issued the permit.

Load Metric
    gang banger....

something you heard..........

Philando Castile put on a suit and tie to interview for a supervisory position in the school district where he had worked since he was a teenager. He told the interviewer his goal was to one day "sit on the other side of this table."

His upbeat disposition won him the job.

"He stood out because he was happy, friendly and related to people well," said Katherine Holmquist-Burks, principal at J.J. Hill Montessori in St. Paul, Minnesota, who hired him to oversee the school cafeteria.

Now, colleagues and family members are trying to understand why a police officer in a St. Paul suburb fatally shot Castile, 32, after stopping his car Wednesday night. The U.S. Justice Department announced it would monitor the state investigation of the shooting, which Gov. Mark Dayton said would look at whether Castile's race played a role. Castile was black.

A passenger in the car, Castile's girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, said the officer was Asian. State investigators named him as St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez but did not give his race; city police reports identified him as a member of the National Latino Police Officers Association.

Reynolds said the officer opened fire when Castile reached for his identification. She said Castile had a license to carry a firearm.

Castile graduated from Central High School in St. Paul in 2001 and joined the school district's Nutrition Services Department when he was 19. He worked at two schools before getting his promotion at J.J. Hill in 2014.

Students at the magnet school came to know him as "Mr. Phil," a gregarious man who sneaked students extra graham crackers and other treats in the lunch line.

"He always gave you a high-five after lunch," 9-year-old Jas Gilman said.

Holmquist-Burks, who retired last week, said he loved his job and never missed work or drew a complaint. Castile supervised two employees and ran the cafeteria for a school with 530 students and 85 staff.

He helped "create a warm, welcoming friendly environment in our cafeteria," she said.

Holmquist-Burks said that after she heard about Castile's death, she went to the vigil being held at the governor's mansion.

"I want his name respected," she said. "He was not a bad person. He was a great person. He was a warm person and a gentle spirit. This was a tragedy that he was murdered."

A cellphone video shot by Reynolds immediately after the officer opened fire indicated the officer may have believed Castile was reaching for a weapon.

Castile got a license to carry a firearm "for safety," said Dewanda Harris, 52, Castile's cousin. Harris, of Glendale, Arizona, said she watched Castile grow up in St. Paul alongside her son, who was about the same age.

Of the gun, she said, "I discussed it with my son and he began to tell me about them going to the gun range. All of them got licenses to carry," Harris said of Castile and other family members. "All of them do. They got it to protect themselves."

Harris said Castile would not have posed a threat.

"I know he was doing the right thing. Phil was a good kid. I'm stunned by this," she said.

Other colleagues of Castile's at J.J. Hill described Castile as a team player who got along well with everyone.

"We're all just so surprised," said teacher Amy Hinrichs, who said she spoke with Castile every day when he came in at 6:30 a.m. to set up the school's breakfast. "He was the calmest, nicest man. He was generous, kind. He remembered all the kids' allergies. He was never a complainer."

"He loved those kids so much," teacher Anna Garnaas said at a vigil for Castile outside the school Thursday evening. "And he will be so missed, by the people who got to work with him every day."

Load Metric
    god damnit im going to fucking cry.

Load Metric
    it's like no matter what I do, i make myself full retard.

thank you PFA for again showing me that I'm just a retard.

RIP LarryLaffer

gone full retard.

Comments

Tellafriend: Good riddance.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Fucking great writeup on the Castile incident:

MINNEAPOLIS—The final moments before Philando Castile was killed by a police officer during a traffic stop in suburban St. Paul revolved around a gun he was licensed to carry, trained to use safely and instructed to tell authorities about when stopped.

But just how he informed the officer — and whether the officer followed his own training — gets to the heart of the investigation into Castile’s death last week.

Castile, who was black, was fatally shot July 6 after he was pulled over by St. Anthony police officer Jeronimo Yanez, who is Latino. Castile’s girlfriend streamed the aftermath live on Facebook and said Castile was shot while reaching for his ID after telling the officer he had a gun permit and was armed.

Yanez’s attorney has said the officer reacted after seeing a gun, and that one of the reasons he pulled Castile over was because he thought he looked like a “possible match” for an armed robbery suspect. Castile’s family says he was profiled because of his race. They were among more than 1,500 mourners who filled the Cathedral of Saint Paul for his funeral Thursday.

A letter from the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office confirms Castile, 32, got his permit last year. The letter, dated June 4, 2015, says Castile’s permit is enclosed. It also says that he must have his permit card and photo identification when carrying a pistol, and must display those items “upon lawful demand by a peace officer.”

Allysza Castile said she and her brother took a required gun safety class together last year.

Dan Wellman, owner of Total Defense in Ramsey, confirmed the Castiles came to class in May 2015. Wellman doesn’t remember the pair. He said he wasn’t teaching the class that day.

But each class is told repeatedly how to handle a traffic stop or any encounter with law enforcement, he said. Students are taught to comply with every demand, hand over their permits to carry with their driver’s licenses and calmly answer follow-up questions about licensed firearms, including where they are.

“We make several jokes about it during class: ‘I have a gun’ is not the way to say you have a gun on you,” Wellman said.

Race never comes up as course participants are told how to handle traffic stops, Wellman said.

Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, who was a passenger in the car along with her 4-year-old daughter, stressed in her video that Castile complied with Yanez’s requests before the encounter turned fatal. But when talking to reporters the day after his death, she shed light on possible confusion stemming from Castile’s final words to the officer.

“As he’s reaching for his back pocket wallet, he lets the officer know: ‘Officer, I have a firearm on me,” she said. “I begin to yell, ‘But he’s licensed to carry.’ After that, (the officer) began to take off shots.”

St. Anthony police training documents outline how an officer should respond to traffic stops. According to the documents, if an officer believes it’s a high-risk stop—as one involving an armed robbery suspect would likely be—he should have the driver and others exit the car before approaching the vehicle, while officers take cover and draw their weapons.

Albert Goins, an attorney who assisted the Castile family after the shooting but is not representing anyone in the case, has said if Yanez and the other officer involved, Joseph Kauser, believed they could be stopping the robbery suspect, they should have done a “felony stop.” He described a procedure similar to what is outlined in the police training documents.

Documents provided by the St. Anthony Police Department also show Yanez attended a training seminar in 2014 called “Bulletproof Warrior,” a two-day course hosted by an Illinois company that teaches students how to “utilize their ‘Warrior Spirit’ in a practical way so they can WIN hostile confrontations on the street,” according to promotional materials for the seminar.

Yanez also received two hours of de-escalation training this spring — the only record of such training since he joined the force in late 2011. His attorney and the St. Anthony police chief did not return messages for comment Wednesday.

Court and driver records show Castile was pulled over or ticketed at least 52 times in Minnesota since 2002, with 86 total misdemeanor or petty misdemeanor counts. More than half of the 86 violations were dismissed, court records show. He had no serious criminal record.

He was stopped at least two times since he received his permit to carry. Records do not indicate whether he had his gun with him on those stops.

Allysza Castile said she usually leaves her gun at home. But if she does have it with her while driving, she said she puts it in her glove compartment in a holster with the safety on.

Related Coverage
    How Castile Told Officer About Gun Critical in Final MomentsLawyer: Cop Who Shot Castile Thought He Was Robbery Suspect
    “Most of the time, he did the same,” the 23-year-old woman said of her brother. “There’s never a time I saw him driving in the car with his weapon on his person.”

Reynolds, however, has said his gun was in its holster when they were stopped.

Allysza Castile said when she is pulled over and has her gun, she tells officers she has a firearm and gun permit, which is a wallet-size card that she shows with her license and registration.

“That’s usually how it’s supposed to go, but they didn’t give him a chance,” she said of the fatal stop.

Valerie Castile stressed that her son got his permit because he had a right to carry a weapon—not because he felt his life was in danger.

“My son was profiled and he was executed. There’s just no two ways around that,” she said.

Load Metric
    Lol did her parents try to church up the spelling of alize

Load Metric
    Bump

Officer Who Shot Philando Castile Is Charged With Manslaughter

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/us...minnesota.html

“No reasonable officer — knowing, seeing and hearing what Officer Yanez did at the time — would have used deadly force under these circumstances,” the Ramsey County attorney, John J. Choi, said.

Thread Information