Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently realizing they had failed to kill an innocent black man in Baton Rouge, police course corrected quickly.

Load Metric

Apparently realizing they had failed to kill an innocent black man in Baton Rouge, police course corrected quickly.

http://boingboing.net/2016/07/06/fal...ndo-casti.html

Literally, this guy works for the public school system, never been to jail, didnt fuck with gangs, had a carry permit.

Cop pulls them over for a busted tail light, asked for Castile's ID.

Mr Castile, as required by law, told the officer that he was carrying a licensed firearm as he was reaching for his ID, as directed.

The officer instantly pulls down on him and says "Raise your hands" a few times.

Mr Castile raises his hands, and the officer empties half his clip into his arm, apparently blowing it clean off pretty much with the drivers 4 year old daughter in the back seat btw.

Dude's fucking dead.

All that shit Noam Chomsky etc talked about what we can expect from militarizing the type of people who want to become cops in the first place, its basically true. Some things in life are true, thats one of them.

Comments

El Gallo:

rum dick: just saw the vid....jesus
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    With the amount of information we have, we really need DRK to even try to spin this in favor of the police. From the video and pictures, that were provided, we can conclude that perp had his trousers hanging kinda low (clear sign of gang affiliation). Perp was clearly a negro and even though some libtards keep claiming that it isn't justification to shoot in itself, i do think that going by statistics it should at least be counted in favor of the officer. There was a mention of weed in the car and the broken taillight. Now that's all ready 2 crimes (very close to full 3 strikes) that the perp was committing and we know that the "witness" was an accomplice with the 3rd individual (both possible gang members) since it's clear that they were aware of the drugs and the safety hazard. And that's really all i got. We really need DRK for this.

Comments

sonatine: you gave it your best, there is no shame in that

SysOp:

El Gallo: He will defend it for sure. Then claim he is basing his decision on facts

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For Sonatine aka the whiny bitch.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-07-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

I don't like watching death vids. I may have to watch these 2 recent ones.
    Whats it look like?
    It look like chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sonatines keepin it hood.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-07-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For dear leader Sonatine

Comments

Kuntmissioner: woat
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-07-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Load Metric
    can you just this once take your retarded bullshit somewhere else

edit: thank you

Comments

FPS_Russia: Yea np. since you're the self appointed mod.

ToasterOven: c'mon now

rum dick: seriously
    Last edited by sonatine; 07-07-2016 at 12:58 AM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

The panic in the officers voice is very telling. It's also amazing how calm the women was through the whole ordeal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    The panic in the officers voice is very telling. It's also amazing how calm the women was through the whole ordeal.
    Was in shock. When video goes black you can hear her screaming and freaking out when she realizes he is likely dead.

I was skeptical of sterling but looks pretty horrible for police here. Also noticed how freaked police was.

Again we only have gf to go by but there is big difference between being shot while resisting arrest and likely having a gun, whereas here being shot in driver seat with apparent little confrontation.

Btw can someone tell me what happened to officer who killed Blackman in park from 15 feet away as he was running.

NM found it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoo...f_Walter_Scott

Load Metric
    Gf reporting officer who did shooting was Asian.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    With the amount of information we have, we really need DRK to even try to spin this in favor of the police. From the video and pictures, that were provided, we can conclude that perp had his trousers hanging kinda low (clear sign of gang affiliation). Perp was clearly a negro and even though some libtards keep claiming that it isn't justification to shoot in itself, i do think that going by statistics it should at least be counted in favor of the officer. There was a mention of weed in the car and the broken taillight. Now that's all ready 2 crimes (very close to full 3 strikes) that the perp was committing and we know that the "witness" was an accomplice with the 3rd individual (both possible gang members) since it's clear that they were aware of the drugs and the safety hazard. And that's really all i got. We really need DRK for this.

ROFL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Folks! Folks! Let's calm down now. This guy obviously needed to be shot by a cop, simply for having dreds that are waaaaaaaaaaaay over regulation for a black dude who isn't in the NFL...

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 680
Size:  34.8 KB

... and saying he had a gun. (Only allowed for white folks, people! Read those effing memos!)

P.S. to the Shitman re dreads: Who the fuck cares???

P.P.S. Plus let's not forget the important things about enjoying our white privilege... Stupid videos of famous white people trying to be cool (somehow).

(No offense, J Stew, but you is pretty white.)

P.P.S to Varys: Bullshit! If this content had been posted by a holdover from the NWP days, it'd be getting green rep backslaps from his self-entitled bros.

Comments

sonatine: literally doesnt know what dreads are

varys: Seriously, fuck you. You ruin every thread

Kuntmissioner: OMFG

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.

Muck Ficon: Lol. Get a life old man.

nunbeater: you did this to yourself
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-08-2016 at 05:17 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    When was the last time someone told a cop imediately "I have a liscensed concealed weapon" and then pulled it out and shot a cop?

Got what he deserved I guess. Fucker should have fixed his tail light.... sad.

Comments

sonatine: legit reppable

Load Metric
    If the presence of the little girl doesnt make you at least a little bit sick to your stomach youre probably dan druff.

Comments

sonatine: feels so fucking coge right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    If the presence of the little girl doesnt make you at least a little bit sick to your stomach youre probably dan druff.

LOL
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Varys,

I am so fucking sick of shit like this going down, little girl in the car or not, I have to resort to bad parody to not fucking scream. And this is coming from a guy who once (many many years ago!) thought martial law should be established in inner cities in the US because of all the crime there. Seriously. That's how far up my white-privileged ass I had my head.

And if were a young black guy in the US, I'd prolly be joining some radical black movement of something to band together for mutual support and public awareness. And which the conservos would dismiss as stupid/reckless. Like this one.

Views: 655
Size:  2.19 MB

And hopefully together we'd make a difference before the race war Charlie Manson preached about starts.

Oh, shit. It might be too late...

Dallas shooting: Fifth police officer dies after shootout at Black Lives Matter protest
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.indep...client=safari#

Friday 8 July 2016

A fifth police officer has died in Dallas after snipers opened fire at a Black Lives Matter protest.

“We just lost another. Officer Down,” tweeted the Dallas Police Association.

Three people have been taken into custody and police are in a standoff with one armed man in a garage.

Comments

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.

Muck Ficon: :noose
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Varys,

I am so fucking sick of shit like this going down, little girl in the car or not, I have to resort to bad parody to not fucking scream. And this is coming from a guy who once (many many years ago)!thought martial law should be established in inner cities in the US because of all the crime there. Seriously. That's how far up my white-privileged ass I had my head. If I were Black and young in the US, I'd prolly be joining some radical black movement of something to band together for mutual support and public awareness. And which the conservos would dismiss as stupid/reckless. Like this one.

Views: 655
Size:  2.19 MB

And hopefully together we'd make a difference before the race war Charlie Manson preached about starts.

Oh, shit. It might be too late...

Dallas shooting: Fifth police officer dies after shootout at Black Lives Matter protest
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.indep...client=safari#

Friday 8 July 2016

A fifth police officer has died in Dallas after snipers opened fire at a Black Lives Matter protest.

“We just lost another. Officer Down,” tweeted the Dallas Police Association.

Three people have been taken into custody and police are in a standoff with one armed man in a garage.

no one reads your posts you elderly fuckup faggot.

Comments

MumblesBadly: If they don't read them, why the fuck do assholes like you shit on them?

Muck Ficon: Offset

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: If they don't read them, why the fuck do assholes like you shit on them?

because, and we have explained this to you as patiently as we know how; you are just awful at it. you take what should be an insipid one liner and turn it into a third of a page diorama filled with videos and your explosively mediocre musings like you think youre blowing minds.

youre not blowing minds, you just dont get the jokes.

so we have to sit here, we who have met each other for years, and patiently scroll past your simpleton gibberish because youre old and lonely.

go find a forum for basic elderly truckers who love the cup their own farts, youll never be happier.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You're an unrepentant asshole who can't stand having someone else who won't bow to your intimidation to try to control this forum. Seriously. Fuck off!

varys: Well.. Yea

Thread Information