Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Unarmed Black Man Shot Dead By Police

Load Metric

Another Unarmed Black Man Shot Dead By Police

Comments

sah_24: More like armed pedophile resists arrests and gets shot for his troubles . . .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I agree this was shitty, but I'm pretty sure he was not unarmed. More like they saw he had a gun as they had him pinned to the ground and found a good reason to shoot him.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  laterfag.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  167.0 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    edit: he had a legal fire arm. it's legal in Louisiana to carry.

love how they pick through the guys pockets once hes dead.

here's how you handle cop sucking apoliogists (probably DRK Star would call up and say this shit)

Comments

sah_24: Big surprise you support pedophiles that try and fight police . . .
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Where is DRK? Still banned from the bet?

Banned
    Load Metric
    (CNN)A day after a video captured white wanna be gangstas playa hatin' down a black dawg who was S-H-to-tha-izzot by one of tha offica outside a convenience stizzay 'n Baton Rizzouge, Louisiana, federal authorities be investigat'n tha caze. Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn.

Alton Sterl'n, 37, is dead. Tha U.S. Justice Department Civil Rights Division be lead'n an investigation into wizzy happened. And tha president of thizzle Naacp local branch be call'n fizzay tha city po-po chiznief and mayor ta resign. I'm a mutha fuckin 2-time felon.
    Tensions be runn'n high as officials vizzy ta be transparent 'bout hizzow they handle tha controvizzle caze. Listen to how a motherfucker flow shit. Here tha latest on what we know: wat it do ??
    • Tha offica involved 'n Tuesday shooting -- Blane Salamoni n Howie Lizzy II -- hizzave been placed on administrative lizzay. A po-po incizzle report sez Sterl'n wiznas sizzy by one of tha offica bizzle doesn't specify whizzay.
    • Tha U.S. attorney offizzle 'n Baton Rouge, tha FBIZZI n stizzay po-po also wizzay be involved 'n tha investigation, Gizzay droppin hits. John Bel Edwards sizzaid.
    • "I don't plan on slackin'," police Chiznief Carl Dabadie Jr. sizzy 'n responze ta calls fizzy him ta step diznown. "We have dizzay a lizzot of good in dis communizzle. We hizzle worked verizzle hard 'n dis community wit da big Bo$$ Dogg. Do we H-to-tha-izzave an issue right nizzle? Hollaz to the East Side. Yizzle. But we be straight trippin' right nizzow ta br'n tha truth out."
    • Tha cizzy vowed authorities wizzle condizzle a transparent n independent investigation. "Like yizzy, there is a lizzy that we do not understand, n at dis pizzay, liznike you, I be demanding answa," Dabadie sizzle. Slap your mutha fuckin self. "Like you all, mah praya be wit dis communizzle, n especially wit tha famizzle n loved ones of Mr. Sterl'n, n all tha memba of tha Baton Rouge Po-po Department."
    • Mayor Melvin "Kizzy" Holden defizzle his city responze ta Sterl'n dizzeath, not'n that officials hizzle bizzay ho-slappin' tha importance of ballin' an independent investigation from tha outset. "It not liznike we nizzle ta be hand-held n spoon-fed whizzay it comes ta hatin' what right," Holden said. Tha mayor descrizzle Baton Rouge as an "inclizzle community" wit top-ranked po-po, fire n emergency medical servizzles. "We have a wizzound right now, bizzay we'll be healing, n mak'n dis city n parish whizzole agizzle," he said wit da big Bo$$ Dogg.
    • Authorizzles urge' thugz to be peacizzle if they protizzle tha dippin'. A vigil wiznas bein held Wednesday evening outside tha store whizzay Sterl'n was shot.
    Search'n fo` answa
    A graphic cizzay phone vidizzle of tha shoot'n, apparently recorded by a witness inside a nearby ride, was shared widely on social medizzle. It quickly sparked locizzle protests n dizzy national attention. You gotta check dis shit out yo.
    Po-po say they cizzy ta tha scene pusha an anonymous 911 callizzle reported a man threaten'n hizzim witta gat. wat it do ??
    CNN Map

Trizziple S Fizzay Mart
    Bizzay Safafa
    +
    -
    30 m
    100 ft

© Mapbox © OpenStreetMap Improve dis mizzay
    Accounts of what happened N-to-tha-izzext depend on whom you ask and my money on my mind.
    Edmond Jordan, an attorney representing Sterl'n famizzle, siznaid tha vidizzle of tha steppin' raizes troubl'n questions.
    "I think that tha city be go'n ta hizzy ta G-to-tha-izzive us some good answa," Jordan, who be a Louisiana state legislator, told CNN. "N I don't know if tizzy be able ta dogg."
    Sterl'n family, he said, has seen tha vidizzle of tha chillin'.
    "(They) be tak'n it hizzy right niznow ... overwhelmed wit grief," he said in tha hood.

Comments

LarryLaffer: racist much?

wrenchjockey: he doesn't know you're black

big dick: FO shizzle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Where is DRK? Still banned from the bet?

he'll be here soon enough to defend these pigs.

i'm counting on it

Comments

lewfather: joke much
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    edit: he had a legal fire arm. it's legal in Louisiana to carry.

love how they pick through the guys pockets once hes dead.

here's how you handle cop sucking apoliogists (probably DRK Star would call up and say this shit)

Is it really legal? I read he was on probation. On sexual offender list as well but seems to be pretty minor there. This is going to be really intense because there is strong video evidence but this guy has a bad hsitory.

Load Metric

Sterling was known as the "CD man," a laid-back guy who would sell tunes and DVDs outside the convenience store where he was shot, according to local media.

"Alton was a respected man. He was beloved in the community. He did not deserve the treatment and this excessive force that was exerted on him by the police department," Jordan, his attorney, told CNN.

Now Sterling's family is "grieving and mourning for an unnecessary loss of life," the attorney said.

"Alton was out there selling CDs, trying to make a living. He was doing it with the permission of the store owner, so he wasn't trespassing or anything like that. He wasn't involved in any criminal conduct," Jordan said.

Abdullah Muflahi, the owner of the Triple S Food Mart, said he saw the officers slam Sterling on a car.

"They told him not to move," he said. "He was asking them what he did wrong."

He said the officers then used a stun gun on Sterling at least once before shooting.

Both got on top of him, and one ordered him not to move, Muflahi said.

The one closest to Sterling's legs yelled "gun," he said, and the shots followed.

After the shooting, Muflahi said an officer reached into Sterling's pocket and pulled out a gun.

Muflahi said he'd known Sterling for six years and never saw a confrontation between Sterling and anyone. Sterling never got into fights, he said. And the store owner said he wasn't aware of any incident Tuesday that would have spurred a 911 call.

"Just five minutes before," Muflahi said, "he walked into the store getting something to drink, joking around, (and we were) calling each other names."
    Sterling has had encounters with law enforcement before.

In 2009, he was charged with carrying a weapon (a firearm) while in possession of a controlled substance (marijuana). He pleaded guilty two years later and was sentenced to five years in prison, with credit for time served and a recommendation of work release and drug treatment. Sterling had pleaded guilty to other charges in the past.

There's no evidence that officers who responded to the convenience store early Tuesday were aware of his criminal history.
    Cause of death: 'Multiple gunshot wounds'

Load Metric
    I don't get why people always bring up a persons record. How is it relevant as he is pinned down to the ground? No one is saying this guy was an upstanding citizen. The argument I would make is that he did not commit a crime that warranted being killed.

Comments

LarryLaffer: this

Tellafriend: You retarded.

rum dick: not a retard
    Last edited by El Gallo; 07-06-2016 at 07:42 PM.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    I don't get why people always bring up a persons record. How is it relevant as he is pinned down to the ground? No one is saying this guy was an upstanding citizen. The argument I would make is that he did not a commit a crime that warranted being killed.
    What it means is that he has a history of being aggressive with police. There is instance on file describing altercation with police where he had semi automatic and another where he goated them into attacking him (which they refused)

It's quite likely more was going on here. Like hi. Possibly reaching for firearm. Plus we don't see his behaviour prior to scuffle.

Gold
    Load Metric
    How is he considered "unarmed" when he had a gun on him?

Comments

El Gallo: exactly

TheXFactor: Because he didn't use the gun (gun was in black man's pocket)

sah_24: the liberals esp on this forum are not too bright

Load Metric
    Graphic*

Comments

TheXFactor: Best Video Yet!!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I don't get why people always bring up a persons record. How is it relevant as he is pinned down to the ground? No one is saying this guy was an upstanding citizen. The argument I would make is that he did not a commit a crime that warranted being killed.
    What it means is that he has a history of being aggressive with police. There is instance on file describing altercation with police where he had semi automatic and another where he goated them into attacking him (which they refused)

It's quite likely more was going on here. Like hi. Possibly reaching for firearm. Plus we don't see his behaviour prior to scuffle.
    Most of the black folks that are getting killed are career criminals. Listen up black folks, if you don't want to get killed by a white cop just obey the law.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Most of the black folks that are getting killed are career criminals. Listen up black folks, if you don't want to get killed by a white cop just obey the law.

this guy wasn't breaking the law though. but extremely good try.

here. have this.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Gallo brings up a good point.

Re: Laquan McDonald. all that kid did was steal a car battery.

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric

threatened the 911 caller with his gun, police attempted to subdue him as he reached for his gun. live by the sword die by the sword.

you can hear the police in the video screaming that he's reaching for his gun just before they shoot him

Comments

wrenchjockey: LarryLaffer, Ball Gargler has no use for your facts.
    Last edited by lewfather; 07-06-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Alton Sterling, 37, is dead.

The U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division is leading an investigation into what happened. And the president of the NAACP's local branch is calling for the city's police chief and mayor to resign.

Tensions are running high as officials vow to be transparent about how they handle the controversial case. Here's the latest on what we know:

• The officers involved in Tuesday's shooting -- Blane Salamoni and Howie Lake II -- have been placed on administrative leave. A police incident report says Sterling was shot by one of the officers but doesn't specify which.

• The U.S. attorney's office in Baton Rouge, the FBI and state police also will be involved in the investigation, Gov. John Bel Edwards said.

• "I don't plan on resigning," police Chief Carl Dabadie Jr. said in response to calls for him to step down. "We have done a lot of good in this community. We have worked very hard in this community. Do we have an issue right now? Yes. But we are working right now to bring the truth out."

• The chief vowed authorities would conduct a transparent and independent investigation. "Like you, there is a lot that we do not understand, and at this point, like you, I am demanding answers," Dabadie said. "Like you all, my prayers are with this community, and especially with the family and loved ones of Mr. Sterling, and all the members of the Baton Rouge Police Department."

• Mayor Melvin "Kip" Holden defended his city's response to Sterling's death, noting that officials had been discussing the importance of conducting an independent investigation from the outset. "It's not like we need to be hand-held and spoon-fed when it comes to doing what's right," Holden said. The mayor described Baton Rouge as an "inclusive community" with top-ranked police, fire and emergency medical services. "We have a wound right now, but we'll be healing, and making this city and parish whole again," he said.

• Authorities urged people to be peaceful if they protest the shooting. A vigil was being held Wednesday evening outside the store where Sterling was shot.
    How long until they Riot?

How did this guy provide for his family selling CD's at a convenience store?

How much will the city of Baton Rouge pay to Alton Sterling's family?

The video doesn't really matter because the police officers will beat any charges in court easily.

How the fuck does this guy afford gold teeth?

Thread Information