Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i cannot wait for

Load Metric

i cannot wait for

todd to bust the main event and this site just implodes the instant he busts

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol

handicapme: Mad?

Load Metric
    The todger is god.

The todger will cash but bust in 94th place.

Its has been forseen by todgerdamaus in the book of quatrains.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm going on record by saying that I won't complain if I bust in 94th place, no matter what the circumstances.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm going on record by saying that I won't complain if I bust in 94th place, no matter what the circumstances.

Will you also go on record with saying you let this place go to shit for the sake of "new blood"? If you don't believe me, just look at the activity in the last few days. Yes, we all heard you don't give a fuck anymore about this section of the forum and will shut it down if it becomes a hassel, don't you worry about that.... It's already happening. If it wasn't for Daly killing it, this place would be in rough shape.

Micon would be proud of you buddy.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Stop whining and pick up a textbook on international financial management. I recommend Jeff Madura's, as the accounting students I taught for three semesters found it fairly readable.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Will you also go on record with saying you let this place go to shit for the sake of "new blood"? If you don't believe me, just look at the activity in the last few days. Yes, we all heard you don't give a fuck anymore about this section of the forum and will shut it down if it becomes a hassel, don't you worry about that.... It's already happening. If it wasn't for Daly killing it, this place would be in rough shape.

It's obvious he doesn't care. Just like any 'business' if you don't like it vote with your wallet, especially since you're one of his biggest donators.

Load Metric

what happens if you bust in 95th place. are we all in trouble?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Look on the bright side: Not participating here will give you time to read up on how to adjust the returns of stock market indexes based in different currencies for simultaneous changes in FX rates.

Comments

Muck Ficon: -200

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

It's obvious he doesn't care. Just like any 'business' if you don't like it vote with your wallet, especially since you're one of his biggest donators.
    It was private but might as well post it publicly to so people can red rep away and hate on me.

I have $50 left over that was not used from one of my donations. I've asked him to refund that money when he pays out his backers for the WSOP. I still support Todd as a person and love the radio, but the money was never meant for the radio as it was meant more for the community portion of the site (and also a TY for runnng the radio). I will no longer be donating anything that will benefit the community.

I have previously made a statement in which I said that if he ever needed any money to keep the forum or radio running that I would gladly give it. I will now be amending that to only the radio. If at any point he needs money to keep the show going (ex anything going to the community) he can contact me and he'll have the money in his paypal account asap. The people ruining this place can't ruin the radio so I'm more than happy to make sure that stays up and running.

Comments

SysOp: your money your problems

big dick: gotta respect this post

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: you want your fifty dollar back?

dwai: DAILY FANTASY SPORTS CHARGEBACK SCAMMER
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's when you played that one year for 25 to 30 hours and didn't cash when you had the meltdown. Most people would be frustrated but you let out more emotion then we all should have seen. Keep it inside or share it with young Benny but please don't do that publically ever again.

The people ruining this place can't ruin the radio so I'm more than happy to make sure that stays up and running.
    They could ruin radio but Druff loves to talk so much that he won't allow them to do so.

Load Metric
    remember when he busted one year and went straight round to martys apartment with a video camera that was hof

Comments

SysOp: legit LOL'd

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Todger takes it down with a royal flush over quads against Ben Affleck or I will eat 20 pounds of dog shit

Load Metric

It was private but might as well post it publicly to so people can red rep away and hate on me.

I have $50 left over that was not used from one of my donations. I've asked him to refund that money when he pays out his backers for the WSOP. I still support Todd as a person and love the radio, but the money was never meant for the radio as it was meant more for the community portion of the site (and also a TY for runnng the radio). I will no longer be donating anything that will benefit the community.

I have previously made a statement in which I said that if he ever needed any money to keep the forum or radio running that I would gladly give it. I will now be amending that to only the radio. If at any point he needs money to keep the show going (ex anything going to the community) he can contact me and he'll have the money in his paypal account asap. The people ruining this place can't ruin the radio so I'm more than happy to make sure that stays up and running.

FFS, man! The freeroll donations ARE to help promote the radio show! And feel free to perputually ban me from being able to win any of it! I mean, fuck! I've already pledge any freerolling winnings through the remainder of the year to be given to Belly Buster to help him defray the cost of hosting the freeroll! And prolly will continue doing so unless others step up and offer to occasionally help him out.

But, seriously, dude. IMO, you are being a childish dick now with your attitude here toward the ENTIRE community because you have a pissy fit about one member here. Seriously, are you just under 13 or 30?

P.S. Fuck it! Druff, I, a hard-working low income trucker, will pledge $50 towards the freeroll to make up for this whiney-ass Indian-giver's withdrawal of his donation! (I'll link this post in the donations thread to save time typing.)

Comments

big dick: ehh I gotta say i have to respect this post also

FPS_Russia: I typed up a similar comment then deleted it, you guys ever do that?

nunbeater: yup

handicapme: Fuck you.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-04-2016 at 04:02 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Hope you take it down druff, could you imagine how much more smug you'd be with 8 more million?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    remember when he busted one year and went straight round to martys apartment with a video camera that was hof

Or the infamous IST infiltration thread. Huge LOLs

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: LOLs

dwai: LOLS

Platinum
    Load Metric

Confirmed busto

Load Metric
    what happened last year? i mean something happened rite?

edit: o ya that ugly little incident with the skats boys
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

IST infiltation thread was one of the great threads of PFA's history.

Video camera of Pockles' apartment was after busting a $1500 event, and I did it because he had just posted personal info about my brother on his failsite and threatened to post more. The only correlation to busting the event was that it happened early in the day so I had time that day to go do it. I wasn't even in a bad mood. I also knocked on Pockles' door but I didn't realize that he had moved out in the middle of the night already.

Load Metric

Video camera of Pockles' apartment was after busting a $1500 event, and I did it because he had just posted personal info about my brother on his failsite and threatened to post more. The only correlation to busting the event was that it happened early in the day so I had time that day to go do it. I wasn't even in a bad mood. I also knocked on Pockles' door but I didn't realize that he had moved out in the middle of the night already.

can someone link for the lazy?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

enjoy:
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ght=iraqi+team

Comments

LarryLaffer: muchasgracias rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

enjoy:
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ght=iraqi+team

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. thank you.

Comments

SysOp:

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information