Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ****OFFICIAL OSA LAS VEGAS/HOUSTON/CHICAGO DONATION THREAD****

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Serious question... Why do gay men constantly feel the need to flaunt their sexuality to straight people? Is it because they feel a need for more acceptance or do they just get off on knowing that they're most likely grossing out straight people?

Personally, and I know a lot of people who feel this way... We don't give a shit that you're gay... Do whatever you like, but please stop with the constant "all up in your face about it" shit.
    Insecurity

Load Metric
    Serious question... Why do gay men constantly feel the need to flaunt their sexuality to straight people? Is it because they feel a need for more acceptance or do they just get off on knowing that they're most likely grossing out straight people?

Personally, and I know a lot of people who feel this way... We don't give a shit that you're gay... Do whatever you like, but please stop with the constant "all up in your face about it" shit.
    It's just something that douchebag gay guys can do that has no real douchebag heterosexual equivalent. The real basis is their douchiness, not their gayness.

Comments

big dick: .

vegas1369: Good answer

Load Metric

Well I've made about 5 posts in the past 5 months, so I'm not sure it's something I "constantly" do. I'm also not sure making a post on the internet constitutes "flaunting" it.

Load Metric

Serious question... why are you constantly throwing your heterosexual escapades in my face?
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...estion&p=94961

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Well I've made about 5 posts in the past 5 months, so I'm not sure it's something I "constantly" do. I'm also not sure making a post on the internet constitutes "flaunting" it.
    I really wasn't referring to you for the most part. Your post with the pic of OSAs butt was kind of funny tbh. I was referring more to OSA, who if he's not begging for money he's usually talking about something to do with his sexuality. This is something that I see a lot of outside of this forum as well and I've always wondered why, and I'm not some homophobe or gay hater. In fact throughout my life I've been friends with lots of gay people, none of which felt the constant need to discuss the dudes they'd like to to have sex with on a constant basis. Once in a while no problem, but all the damn time is just odd to me. I am all for gay rights and equality, gay marriage, etc., but I just don't get why gay men in particular feel the need to flaunt their sexuality to people they know don't want to hear about it.

Comments

big dick: .

Baron Von Strucker: jesus christ talk about being overly sensitive.... only Tine can post about gay encounters of course
    Last edited by vegas1369; 09-17-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Oh, okay that makes more sense. I can kinda relate. Like I don't mind n-words, per se, I just don't like when they come into my neighborhood and start playing their rap music.

Comments

adamantium: lol

OSA: im glad you understand

Load Metric
    I feel like OSA has been the biggest fucking faggot on the board lately, and it has literally nothing to do with his sexuality. Personally I think it's kind of hilarious that you can read a fairly mundane trip report about eating bagels or whatever when suddenly it's transformed into the script for Switch Hitters 69. That being said, his faggotry is due to the incessant begging lately. No idea if he just keeps going with it as some weird troll job but at this point I really wish he would stop being a fucking faggot and go back to swallowing some hot man loads.

Comments

jacosta24: Lol this

OSA: its fundraising season, in order to get back to swallowing loads campaigns must be initiated

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    It was a completely platonic meet-up, that I can tell you.

Ugh. My butt looks alot better now btw.

Model is wearing a Tshirt by American Eagle with matching shorts. Belt is from the super chic Frank&Oak.

Thread Information