Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ****OFFICIAL OSA LAS VEGAS/HOUSTON/CHICAGO DONATION THREAD****

Diamond
    Load Metric
    So the UFC fight was pretty lackluster as you all know by now, but I will show you the different sections of the arena so if you are going in the future you can see what you are paying for.

Here are the $530 dollar seats and the $915 seats that I originally bought.

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 850
Size:  664.7 KB
    Name:  untitled (3).png
Views: 969
Size:  1.79 MB

Security was pretty much non existent, which was I was surprised. However, as I was riding the escalator, I saw one black guard and struck up a conversation based on the fact that I used to work as a security professional as well. He mentioned that he moved out here for the money about 4 years ago and I mentioned to him about the hustles I used to have back in New York as a guard and he was like where in NY and I'm like Brooklyn, and then he shows me his NYC tattoo on his forearm and he's like I'm from there too. I asked if he lets people in for cash into the arena and shit and he's like of course, so I get his number for the next time im in Vegas.

I ended up watching the entire fight from those expensive seats besides the Tate and the ME.

View from my room:

Name:  untitled (5).png
Views: 895
Size:  1.89 MB

So, I enjoy pot every now and again. After removing the smoke detector and smoking a joint, I come back to my floor to see this weird thing on the floor, 2 doors down. I realize its a fan to help try and dissipate the smell. LOL.

Name:  untitled (8).png
Views: 721
Size:  334.8 KB
    Name:  untitled (9).png
Views: 721
Size:  295.8 KB

Load Metric
    That fan was being used to dry up the obvious flood that was on the floor you dope.

Comments

OSA: idiot, thats a shadow.....i think

big dick: lolz

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Here are some more of the UFC pictures

Name:  untitled (11).png
Views: 818
Size:  1.56 MB
    Name:  untitled (7).png
Views: 732
Size:  525.2 KB
    Name:  untitled (6).png
Views: 770
Size:  665.9 KB

Ugh. I would fuck TJ so hard in is tight blond asshole. So he is 5'6 135 and I am 6'1 225. In close quarters only, do you think I could use my weight to get him down and eat out his ass? My straight friend and I were conversing about whether or not I could rape him and he said that there was no chance I even last 15 seconds. I was 5 feet from him and I could see the sweat glisten from his sixpack as he went down shaking hands after winning. I almost got hard.

Name:  untitled (21).png
Views: 717
Size:  1.45 MB

Anyway, looking back at the money I spent, 500ish was the right amount of money to spend. Since I had sold back my tickets literally 24 hours earlier, no one had a real chance of buying them and from what I heard most of these tickets were given away by hosts to guests. Ironically, the prelims kinda saved them. A group of 10 dudes switched from ringside to the $915 section and saved supposedly 10k. I think UFC forced this PPV, now knowing about the sale, to make a big push.
    Last edited by OSA; 07-28-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Does anyone ever get in trouble for smoking weed in hotel rooms in Vegas these days? I know mgm a few years ago did not give my friends any trouble. Any horror stories?

Comments

LarryLaffer: does anyone ever get in trouble anywhere for that?

OSA: never any trouble.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    So on Sunday, we check out and head to the airport. I am on the flight with someone from the first one that I got booted from and she goes "Oh I see you made it to Vegas". I give her a "Haha, yea" and sit down.

I come home and fall asleep at like 7am and wake up at like 230pm. I had about 3 hours of sleep both days so I anticipated that. Still not knowing If I have a job or not, I look at my phone and I have like 8 msgs and a few emails, and I chuckle to myself cause I have the official answer for that now. My director emails me saying that after trying to reach out unsuccessfully, I am terminated for "going against my company values", but I know what they were really talking about. I pissed off the wrong person and now I paid for it since my CEO's don't value salespeople.

So as you can see, I am out of a job. I am leaving tomorrow morning to Chicago to start my 2nd trip and as I am typing this, I am deciding if I go to Lollapalooza on Friday, and Sat then do the Cubs game on Sunday, will I have it in the budget to eat at Gibson's, AND Grace? A man of my stature and expertise deserves only the best.

Again, there are several ways to donate the OSA Project. You can do Venmo, Quickpay, or even Snapcash through Snapchat. Just PM me for my Snapchat info and I will send it. I can even accept Amazon giftcards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    So as you can see, I am out of a job. I am leaving tomorrow morning to Chicago to start my 2nd trip and as I am typing this, I am deciding if I go to Lollapalooza on Friday, and Sat then do the Cubs game on Sunday, will I have it in the budget to eat at Gibson's, AND Grace? A man of my stature and expertise deserves only the best.

Again, there are several ways to donate the OSA Project. You can do Venmo, Quickpay, or even Snapcash through Snapchat. Just PM me for my Snapchat info and I will send it. I can even accept Amazon giftcards.
    does it bother you that plop repeatedly denies your sexual advances?

Comments

OSA: thats not what his hands say ;)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Just came back from Chicago and Lollapalooza. Will post report about my experiences as well as my reunion meetup with plop.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    So I land into O'Hare at around 830am on Friday morning and go to the hotel that I am staying at. On my way, I had to transfer from the train to a bus and I get off at Damen and as I walk outside, I realize that I am in Wicker Park. I love Wicker Park, its kinda like Park Slope in Brooklyn but cleaner. Wicker Park means Stan's Donuts.

I love this place and anytime I go to Chicago, I get the same donut. I was so excited I got off here, I was gonna get like 4, but I had just taken my Vyvanse and I just opted for this Nutella stuffed donut.

Name:  untitled (25).png
Views: 542
Size:  649.2 KB

I got lucky at the last second and had a ex-coworker who was staying at a hotel for his job for free that let me stay with him. This is the view from the rooftop bar.

Name:  untitled (22).png
Views: 603
Size:  1.12 MB

I check my luggage at the front desk and I headed over to Grant Park for Lollapalooza.

Now I don't buy tickets for festivals(interesting story), and I get inside at around 1030am well before gates open. During the day it was decent weather but then it started to rain for like 3-4 hrs which sucked.

Name:  untitled (24).png
Views: 611
Size:  1.70 MB

This was the view right next to Grant Park.

Name:  untitled (23).png
Views: 617
Size:  1.04 MB

Friday's highlights were Major Lazer, Bro Safari, Martin Garrix(for the EDM crowd) and A$AP Ferg and Future(for the rap crowd). Never really excited to see rap acts cause they don't have the cardio to rap the entire song.

I get back to hotel and take a shower and realize my friend is staying in a room with 2 bathrooms..lol. He comes back around 1am drunk as fuck and we chat for a bit since we haven't seen each other in a month. I ask him if he wants to go to the show tomorrow and he asks how were going to get in, I tell him not to worry and just get ready by 10am.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Are you sure that's a pic of a donut and not PLOP's arse after you've finished with him.

Comments

OSA: :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I like the trip reports. Seems like you are having fun.

Remind me again why we are supposed to donate money to you to buy $500 UFC seats?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Remind me again why we are supposed to donate money to you to buy $500 UFC seats?
    Great stuff. Edgy attitude & funny. The gold standard is The Shrink, of course. Lotta the same qualities. When he gets rolling he's good.

The donate thing is funny as shit. OSA is probably a great sales marketing guy.

OSA: "Yes, I am OSA. I want to thank you for this interview. Look, if you're only interested in incremental sales I am probably not your guy. You are going to love me. You may have sex with me. You will in the end have to fire me but in the interim we are gonna be original and push some boundaries."

100% would hire this guy.

Comments

OSA: And of course make money
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-04-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Any plop sightings?

Will the prodigal son ever come home?

Comments

OSA: Yes, will post in final part of chicago trip

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Any plop sightings?

Will the prodigal son ever come home?
    When I get home you better not be wearing any pants.

Load Metric
    wicker park rep.

a few blocks from my house.

we call that intersection THE CROTCH

you'd fit in well there, as it's a haven for people who beg for money.

Comments

big dick: lol
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Diamond
    Load Metric

Because I am an amazing forum member and for all the continued joy I have brought and continue to bring. Think of it like the Lakers paying Kobe 20 mil pretty much for his legacy in the last year.

Also, I got fired and I need money to pay off these trips and the trip I will have when I go to Houston. I plan on seeing a Texans game and a Astros game, among other activities such as dining and possibly paying for my twink while im there.. That isn't cheap.

Don't hate me, have the life I am accustomed to living.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Final part of Chicago trip coming later tonight, including my final day of Lollapalooza, some fucking stories and meetup with plop and an unfortunate scenario with my roommate.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Ok so my friend and I wake up around 9. He takes a long time to get ready, so we have to go straight there instead of getting breakfast, which kinda pissed me off, but I cant complain obv since staying with him is saving me a lot of money.

I explain the procedure on how we go in and for him to follow my lead. He has a very dry personality and is very introverted so I dont know how he will react to external stimuli i.e. getting stopped possibly by security but ironically he gets in and I am stopped and have to find another way in which I do but not before I have to walk halfway around Grant Park. We meet up and I buy the first round of drinks. His 2 friends are going to be at the show and we are going to meet up with them later. He is still kinda paranoid that we are going to get thrown out for not having tickets or wristbands but I try to assure him once were in, were good.

It was much better weather than last year. Temps in the mid to high 70s instead of the mid to 80s as last year. I ended up seeing X Ambassadors, Big Grams, Oliver Heldens, and Big Gigantic(very unique) Jane's Addiction, and finally the best act of the 4 days Red Hot Chili Peppers. Even though it wasn't extremely hot, I ended up spending a lot of time in the shade. Smoking joints while listening to live music and drinking beer is heaven.

Tickets for this day were going for 300-350 a piece which was almost as much as the 4 day pass. So along with saving my ex-coworker entrance I also bought some food and beer so all in all it was a great day.

I got back to the hotel at about 1230am since it took 45 minutes for the Lyft driver to get through all the traffic. I paid for the cab as well. I hadn't eaten since 4pm but there isn't much open so I decide to say fuck it and go to Gibsons. I order the King crab claw, caprese salad, and 16oz filet mignon bone in.

Name:  untitled (27).png
Views: 301
Size:  635.1 KB

After that meal, I still felt hungry. I decide to walk to Velvet taco. 3 tacos took 45 minutes because the place got flooded with people from the festival at like 2am. Tacos were horseshit and a waste of time but meh.

I pass out around 4 and wake up the next day and go to get breakfast at my favorite breakfast spot The Bagelers Coffeehouse and get what they call The Fisherman.

Name:  untitled (26).png
Views: 358
Size:  885.4 KB

Lox, cream cheese, capers, onions, on a kettle cooked cinnamon raisin bagel. I also get a sandwich for my roommate as well.

--Side note... I have never seen so many hot guys and bros in my entire life in a city. Between the 2 days at Lolla, where every white dude under 25 had a six pack and was jacked to most places I went to. Women looked good too, but were very plain, no personality, curves, charisma etc...

Now on Friday I had this guy from Grindr come to my hotel and we meet in the stairwell and he drained my cock which was great cause I had a 3 day load that I needed to release. He deep throated my dick and I could feel myself shooting several huge loads down his mouth and he swallowed everything. Top notch performance.

So for Sunday it was too late to get into Lolla so I walked about Grant Park, and came back to hotel where I decided to pack and make plans to meet up with plop.

My roommate had this work thing so he left at 4, and at 430 room service came to do the bed. So I left and made plans to meet this twinkish guy. I bring him back to the hotel and I figure that ill have everything put back together by the time he comes back. We both suck each other off and I face fuck the shit outta him. He leaves but its getting close to the time I need to leave and 2 calls to housekeeping tell me that they will have someone come and fix the bed

I leave and explain again to the front desk how important it is that this is taken care of asap. He acknowledges this and I leave to meet up with plop.

Will continue with final part.....
    Last edited by OSA; 08-05-2016 at 06:47 PM.

Load Metric

Because I am an amazing forum member and for all the continued joy I have brought and continue to bring. Think of it like the Lakers paying Kobe 20 mil pretty much for his legacy in the last year.

Also, I got fired and I need money to pay off these trips and the trip I will have when I go to Houston. I plan on seeing a Texans game and a Astros game, among other activities such as dining and possibly paying for my twink while im there.. That isn't cheap.

No hate. Nothing but love. Don't hold your breath for a check though.

Load Metric
    Here's a guy that could suck dick for money but chooses to beg for it instead.

Comments

big dick: he makes me sick
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric

No hate. Nothing but love. Don't hold your breath for a check though.

Don't need a check, Quickpay, Snapcash, FB cash, Venmo, all work.

Thread Information