Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ****OFFICIAL OSA LAS VEGAS/HOUSTON/CHICAGO DONATION THREAD****

Diamond
    Load Metric

****OFFICIAL OSA LAS VEGAS/HOUSTON/CHICAGO DONATION THREAD****

So I have a huge July planned in terms of vacations.

This weekend I will be visiting Las Vegas for UFC 200 as well as seeing Kaskade/Porter Robinson/Cirque de Soleil show. UFC ticket was 915 bucks. Insane how much money. Gambling as well as sexual debauchery will occur. Last time I got blown by this dude who at the same time had his boyfriend eat his ass out. Shout out to LA, where ever you guys are.

This time around, as much as I would like to get my dick in between some nice twink ass, I am going to be trying to get some pussy. My Grindr was blowing up and I did not realize how many drunk fine bitches are around. This will require a financial investment of course. My goal is to fuck a bitch in a pool or in front of my window in room, while I smoke a J.

1) For Vegas, I will be consuming a good amount of drugs including Molly, pot and Vyvanse 50mg in order to not have to sleep to ensure maximum debauchery which will allow me to possibly get some poker in as it should be good action since its UFC 200. I will be dressed in Affliction gear to make sure I look as much of a donk as possible to get as much action as I can.

2) Houston will most likely be one thing on the agenda for the weekend. Only reason I am going is to fuck this 20 yr old 5'8 120lb twink. I made a pit stop there this past February after Mardi Gras and met the most adorable guy I have ever met from an app. Had an amazing 2 hr session. Might spend time at an Astros game.

3) Chicago will be to eat at Gibsons and possibly Alinea if I get off waitlist. If not then I will be picking one of the lesser fine dining establishments. As for entertainment, I am going to be going to Lolla as well as a Cubs game. Maybe visit stained glass museum again or Wicker Park for some Stan's Donuts or the amazing ice cream that I had there.

Now, as I'm sure you understand, the costs associated with each trip add up and just Vegas alone is about 2k without gambling. I am looking for donations to help pay for these trips, since I am accustomed to traveling in such a manner. Let me make it clear about the donations. They will be used in the most degenerate of ways to help me get laid or to gamble or for gratuitous entertainment.

If you want to donate you can PM me. I can take Venmo, Quickpay, or of you would like to be anonymous, you can escrow through Druff. I will be posting a trip report just like last year. Here are my previous threads. This time I will take some vids especially if I engage in fornication.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...UNDME-PAGE****

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...RIP-REPORT****

Will update as we go along.

Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  725722.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  53.8 KB

Load Metric
    you're more the of type that should go to north halsted street around roscoe ave. plenty of twinks.

wicker park isn't your style if that's what you're into. I'm sure there's a stans donuts in boys town.

be safe when you're here. Larry wishes you the best of times in the 312.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Soo that greasy vampire pic that always got posted on nwp really is you? Cool.

I cant give you any money but i wish you luck in all of your dicksucking endeavors.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Well Wishes Rep

big dick: he really does make me sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA
    I am going to be trying to get some pussy. My Grindr was blowing up and I did not realize how many drunk fine bitches are around. This will require a financial investment of course. My goal is to fuck a bitch in a pool or in front of my window in room, while I smoke a J.
    Are you trying to say that you're going to hire a hooker?

If you're just trying to pick up a drunk chick, I strongly suggest you mention nothing about having been with dudes, or your chances of scoring will be about zero point zero.

Comments

OSA: understood

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA
    I am going to be trying to get some pussy. My Grindr was blowing up and I did not realize how many drunk fine bitches are around. This will require a financial investment of course. My goal is to fuck a bitch in a pool or in front of my window in room, while I smoke a J.

If you're just trying to pick up a drunk chick, I strongly suggest you mention nothing about having been with dudes, or your chances of scoring will be about zero point zero.
    Or it could work the complete opposite. OSA admits to being gay...women immediately trust him...he pulls a "I'm really drunk so I'll fuck women, I never do this though" type of deal.

Comments

Mintjewlips: sounds like you've do e this before

rum dick: bless his greasy undying heart, but step aint savvy enough to pull off that 4th level move

El Gallo: Strong point
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Or it could work the complete opposite. OSA admits to being gay...women immediately trust him...he pulls a "I'm really drunk so I'll fuck women, I never do this though" type of deal.
    Absolutely. Because there are many chicks who would take pride in "straightening out" a gay dude they find attractive. Even if she thinks she won't ever see that guy again. Because it's an ego thing. Evidence in their mind of how sexy they are.

All OSA would likely need to do with a woman that shows a moderate amount of interest (and is wearing a bit too much makeup, as if she is on the prowl after being dumped by/dumping her cheating ex-boyfriend) is mention how conflicted he is by his feelings towards the mark. That he'd "never felt this way towards a woman. I mean, there is just something *special* about you, I can't believe I am feeling this way... It's so new... You turn me on so much..."

Heck! I wouldn't be surprised if the mark takes him into the bar's women's room and does him right there in one of the stalls. Bareback.

Comments

The_Lurker: oh great now you are offering advice on women SMH

varys: Can you die?

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.

Muck Ficon: -200
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-04-2016 at 05:59 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    thread needs more larry and mumbles

Comments

varys: GoT thread is mumblesproof

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    I already offered my advice since he's trying to come to the 312.

not much more I can say other than good luck, God speed, and hope you like meth because the gays here lovvvveeeeee meth

there's currently an epidemic in boys town.

oh and don't catch super AIDS.

and we have really good tacos here. just don't go to the place I poasted aboot.

and lastly, without further ado:

I leave with just one more parting thought

mumbles2016

Comments

MumblesBadly: Damn! You beat me to it!

drufdajewgod: "The gays here love meth"
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    thread needs more larry and mumbles
    Your wish is my command (this time)....

Comment: The_Lurker: "oh great now you are offering advice on women SMH"

Lurkie, I'm in my 50s and been with my fair share women over the years. But more importantly, I have spent more hours than I would like to remember (and prolly forgot) listening to said women talking about (and trashing on) their girlfriends sexploits and failed relationships. Prolly driven by that competitiveness that Druff mentioned in the Cate Hall thread. And a theme that repeated a few times was about a GF who had revenge sex (or tried to) with gay male friends/acquaitances when rebounding from a painful breakup.

As a side note of how important it is for women to think they are hotter than their close female friends, I learned from experience to answer whisperingly "You are. Waaaaay sexier!" (with a soft and deliberate neck nuzzle) if the woman I was with stopped trashing a close GF of hers to me while lying around still naked from a bed bounce. Even if I had to convincingly lie to doing so. Because prolly close to 100% of the time, they were so juiced by feeling they were sexier than their closest breeding competitors, their love tunnels would already be wet and ready for my command module to make a firey re-entry for a quick splashdown.

But regarding your snide comment... Take it or leave it, Dippity-Dude!

P.S. TBT: I can distinctly remember one such "reentry" when I was thinking quite graphically how way hotter her GF was. Way.

Comments

The_Lurker: :noose

Muck Ficon: :noose

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-04-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    What the fuck are you two on? Do you guys just start typing the first thing that comes to your mind?

I don't need probability odds on whether or not I'll fuck women. I work in sales, there's no if but when.

I need financial help as its expensive to live the lifestyle I have been accustomed too. Please donate whatever you can. Thanks.

Comments

big dick: fuycking mooch. you disgust me . you won't be loling when you catch the hiv

SysOp: always begging

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    What the fuck are you two on? Do you guys just start typing the first thing that comes to your mind?

I don't need probability odds on whether or not I'll fuck women. I work in sales, there's no if but when.

I need financial help as its expensive to live the lifestyle I have been accustomed too. Please donate whatever you can. Thanks.
    HUN, YOU FORGOT TO POST THE BTC ADDY THEY CAN SEND TO.

15Bteh2ryP7Ryt8nafXmf6n2nTwkAUF64h

Comments

OSA: get your own thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How about you get better at selling shit, hun?

Comments

drufdajewgod: Lmao
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

works in sales, can't afford to jet set around the world.

pretty good salesman I see.

don't let the super AIDS get you on the way out.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

I fired up the Scenario Probability Computrator 3000™ (aka The SPC-3000™), input all of the info on your posting history, including what you've submitted so far in this thread, and it returned three critical questions pertinent to this matter. Here they are:

(1) What is the probability that readers here (PFA members or otherwise) end up fronting you in total an amount for this trip that exceeds the average big box retail price of a single unit pack of generic breath mints?

(2) What is the probability that you don't already have a reasonable expectation regarding the answer to Question #1?

(3) What is the probability that this thread isn't more than the combination of an attention grab to highlight your apparently promiscuous gay+ lifestyle and a prenotice of an impedding trip report thread where you will generously share notable highlights of said trip with PFA forum readers?

Fortunately, The SPC-3000™ also provided the answers to these questions, and they are conveniently estimated to be identical, which is provided here at no additional charge.

Comments

Muck Ficon: -200
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-04-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remind me how much you received in donations from your previous solicitations.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Remind me how much you received in donations from your previous solicitations.
    I don't have the exact figure, but I remember being extremely grateful to the community for their generosity. As such I would like to make a plea as promised by yourself on the next radio show and to field any queries or calls about my campaign.

Load Metric
    my offer still stands from the last time you were begging . I will give your gay n-word ass a $50 if you post a video of you standing on one leg for 30 minutes. You can take 2 30 second breaks. lmk if you are intrested you disgusting excuse for a human being.

Load Metric
    this is worse than people who set up gofundme accounts for their "surprise baby's" or their pets expensive surgeries.

I do find it comical.

if you make it to the 312, seek Larry out. I'll buy you a drink so you can use your money on ghb and meth or whatever it is the gays are doing these days.

Comments

drufdajewgod: Closet fag rep

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information