Thread: ****OFFICIAL OSA LAS VEGAS/HOUSTON/CHICAGO DONATION THREAD****

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Diamond
    Load Metric

****OFFICIAL OSA LAS VEGAS/HOUSTON/CHICAGO DONATION THREAD****

So I have a huge July planned in terms of vacations.

This weekend I will be visiting Las Vegas for UFC 200 as well as seeing Kaskade/Porter Robinson/Cirque de Soleil show. UFC ticket was 915 bucks. Insane how much money. Gambling as well as sexual debauchery will occur. Last time I got blown by this dude who at the same time had his boyfriend eat his ass out. Shout out to LA, where ever you guys are.

This time around, as much as I would like to get my dick in between some nice twink ass, I am going to be trying to get some pussy. My Grindr was blowing up and I did not realize how many drunk fine bitches are around. This will require a financial investment of course. My goal is to fuck a bitch in a pool or in front of my window in room, while I smoke a J.

1) For Vegas, I will be consuming a good amount of drugs including Molly, pot and Vyvanse 50mg in order to not have to sleep to ensure maximum debauchery which will allow me to possibly get some poker in as it should be good action since its UFC 200. I will be dressed in Affliction gear to make sure I look as much of a donk as possible to get as much action as I can.

2) Houston will most likely be one thing on the agenda for the weekend. Only reason I am going is to fuck this 20 yr old 5'8 120lb twink. I made a pit stop there this past February after Mardi Gras and met the most adorable guy I have ever met from an app. Had an amazing 2 hr session. Might spend time at an Astros game.

3) Chicago will be to eat at Gibsons and possibly Alinea if I get off waitlist. If not then I will be picking one of the lesser fine dining establishments. As for entertainment, I am going to be going to Lolla as well as a Cubs game. Maybe visit stained glass museum again or Wicker Park for some Stan's Donuts or the amazing ice cream that I had there.

Now, as I'm sure you understand, the costs associated with each trip add up and just Vegas alone is about 2k without gambling. I am looking for donations to help pay for these trips, since I am accustomed to traveling in such a manner. Let me make it clear about the donations. They will be used in the most degenerate of ways to help me get laid or to gamble or for gratuitous entertainment.

If you want to donate you can PM me. I can take Venmo, Quickpay, or of you would like to be anonymous, you can escrow through Druff. I will be posting a trip report just like last year. Here are my previous threads. This time I will take some vids especially if I engage in fornication.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...UNDME-PAGE****

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...RIP-REPORT****

Will update as we go along.

Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  725722.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  53.8 KB

Load Metric
    you're more the of type that should go to north halsted street around roscoe ave. plenty of twinks.

wicker park isn't your style if that's what you're into. I'm sure there's a stans donuts in boys town.

be safe when you're here. Larry wishes you the best of times in the 312.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Soo that greasy vampire pic that always got posted on nwp really is you? Cool.

I cant give you any money but i wish you luck in all of your dicksucking endeavors.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Well Wishes Rep

big dick: he really does make me sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA
    I am going to be trying to get some pussy. My Grindr was blowing up and I did not realize how many drunk fine bitches are around. This will require a financial investment of course. My goal is to fuck a bitch in a pool or in front of my window in room, while I smoke a J.
    Are you trying to say that you're going to hire a hooker?

If you're just trying to pick up a drunk chick, I strongly suggest you mention nothing about having been with dudes, or your chances of scoring will be about zero point zero.

Comments

OSA: understood

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    nevr seen his one b4..solid
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information