Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Radio Show Thread for June 5, 2012 -- with $40 freeroll and $10 contest!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Radio Show Thread for June 5, 2012 -- with $40 freeroll and $10 contest!

Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Tuesday, June 5th, 2012. Show will run anywhere from 3-5 hours.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID!

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $40 freeroll tonight, plus a $10 contest.

$40 Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:30pm PDT on Tuesday, 6/5/2012
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: $30 for 1st, $10 for 2nd. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.
    There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

$10 Contest Details
    At some point during the show, we will announce that we will take calls for contestants. The first caller to get through will be the night's contestant.

Tonight's game is: Older or Younger than Druff?

Object of the game: Dan Druff will name six well-known poker pros, and you will have to quickly say if they are older or younger than Druff, who recently turned 40. To add to the fun, the co-hosts will also guess after the contestant has guessed.

If the contestant gets at least 4 of the 6 right, he will win $10. If he does not get at least four correct, the $10 will be rolled into another contest in the future.

Thanks to CMONEY for supplying the money for both the freeroll and the contest, as well as sponsoring the majority of the prizepool of the last two freerolls!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll and/or contest, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012 at 5:30pm PDT.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Intro & freeroll discussion

- Altered radio schedule announced for WSOP

- WSOP Week 1 stories:
    - Andy Bloch finally wins a bracelet
    - Annie Duke played in the WSOP
    - "Re-entry scandal" where three players managed to re-register for Day 1B of Event #9 after busting
    - Jonathan Aguiar called a "bitch" by @WSOP twitter account. Read about it here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...m-WSOP-account!)
    - Joseph Cheong talks trash about Harrah's in Pokernews interview. Read about it here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...f-Joeph-Cheong

- Haralabob Voulgaris spreading rumor that "someone" (read: Erick Lindgren) is about to declare bankruptcy

- We will call a new "character" who will make regular appearances on our show if she turns out to be entertaining

- Prank call to a guy who scammed PFA member

- Vegas news:
    - Woman hits $2.2 milion jackpot on Wheel of Fortune machine at Orleans
    - Bellagio spent $90 million on renovations, Riviera upgrades for $30 million, MGM now has 3000 rooms

- Older or Younger Than Druff $10 Contest

- Possible Ken Scalir check-in

- Did UB superuser victim Brad Booth recently steal $28,000?

- Discussion of the jsearles22/vegas1369 drama

- Ask Vwls segment

- Possible strip-club prank call if we have time

- Druff and Brandon talk about the WSOP events they're playing this year

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55

Name:  nbc_be_there_promo_mr_t_1983-24085.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  30.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, we have a new routine now where the three of us get on the phone on Monday night and discuss at length as to what we're doing.

Much of the content of the show was researched by Brandon, and he's done a great job so far.

Load Metric
    Maybe you should delete the specifics of pranking the scammer.
    He could be lurking.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Maybe you should delete the specifics of pranking the scammer.
    He could be lurking.
    Done

Load Metric
    PFA radio......

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By the way, we have a new routine now where the three of us get on the phone on Monday night and discuss at length as to what we're doing.

Much of the content of the show was researched by Brandon, and he's done a great job so far.

good thing micon got rid of Druff and Brandon so he could take DD in a new direct

also while discussing Annie Duke showing up at the WSOP it would be interesting to get opinions on who wont be showing for the WSOP
    this year besides her bro Howie obv
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Bankruptcy won't clear his tax liens or his poker debts. I hope you all bring this up on the show, I would like to hear how much relief a 7 or 13 gives him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Tuesday, June 5th, 2012. Show will run anywhere from 3-5 hours.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID!

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

$40 Freeroll info
    Tournament Prizes: $30 for 1st, $10 for 2nd. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.
    There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

$10 Contest Details
    At some point during the show, we will announce that we will take calls for contestants. The first caller to get through will be the night's contestant.

Object of the game: Dan Druff will name six well-known poker pros, and you will have to quickly say if they are older or younger than Druff, who recently turned 40. To add to the fun, the co-hosts will also guess after the contestant has guessed.

If the contestant gets at least 4 of the 6 right, he will win $10. If he does not get at least four correct, the $10 will be rolled into another contest in the future.

Thanks to CMONEY for supplying the money for both the freeroll and the contest, as well as sponsoring the majority of the prizepool of the last two freerolls!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll and/or contest, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012 at 5:30pm PDT.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- WSOP Week 1 stories:
    - "Re-entry scandal" where three players managed to re-register for Day 1B of Event #9 after busting
    - Jonathan Aguiar called a "bitch" by @WSOP twitter account. Read about it here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...m-WSOP-account!)
    - Joseph Cheong talks trash about Harrah's in Pokernews interview. Read about it here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...f-Joeph-Cheong

- Haralabob Voulgaris spreading rumor that "someone" (read: Erick Lindgren) is about to declare bankruptcy

- We will call a new "character" who will make regular appearances on our show if she turns out to be entertaining

- Vegas news:
    - Bellagio spent $90 million on renovations, Riviera upgrades for $30 million, MGM now has 3000 rooms

- Ask Vwls segment

Name:  tattoo.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  286.9 KB
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

$40 Freeroll info

$10 Contest Details

*** IMPORTANT ***

Agenda for tonight:

- WSOP Week 1 stories:

- Vegas news:

- Ask Vwls segment

Name:  tattoo.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  286.9 KB

Bubbles, baron, and Sloppy Joe but no jsearles22? I give this colage (sp?) a C-
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You didn't have an avatar at the time homie.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    No Tom Dwan?

F.

Load Metric
    Whoa.
    That dude injects heroin.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    ...but no jsearles22?
    If he turned around and dropped trou, you'd be able to see the jsearles22 tat.
    heh.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that tonight's show will break all previous radio's(past 6 years obv) listening records.

You heard it here first.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that tonight's show will break all previous radio's(past 6 years obv) listening records.

You heard it here first.

I'm with ya buddy. Only one that might compare, is the Travis Makar episode.

Load Metric
    It seems like you could have shaded this in there somewhere?

Name:  searles.JPG
Views: 675
Size:  12.6 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

your right, let me edit that!!

Load Metric

Not to hijack this thread but
    FOR FUCKS SAKE you attention whore can you possibly go one day with out screaming "LOOK AT ME WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT ME"

now back on track. I am looking forward to the show tonight. The show is great and the interactions between the hosts are great as well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post

Not to hijack this thread but
    FOR FUCKS SAKE you attention whore can you possibly go one day with out screaming "LOOK AT ME WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT ME"

now back on track. I am looking forward to the show tonight. The show is great and the interactions between the hosts are great as well
    Name:  haters.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  10.7 KB

Load Metric
    Oh looky here, The Official Radio thread has been hijacked by Jfag. Come on Druff. He's just taunting you now.

:banhammer

Thread Information