Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 07/02/16 -- OVERNIGHT SHOW 1:55AM PDT -- NO FREEROLL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 07/02/16 -- OVERNIGHT SHOW 1:55AM PDT -- NO FREEROLL

Show begins at 1:55am PDT on Saturday, July 2, 2016. (note unusual time/day)

There will likely be no co-hosts tonight, due to the unusual start time, nor will there be a freeroll.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

New since November 2015: Call (712) 775-8162 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required!

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can text Brandon at any time at (203) 299-2436.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

NO FREEROLL THIS WEEK

Agenda for today:

Poker/gambling topics:

- A few words about the PokerFraudAlert forum

Late WSOP stories:
    - Druff cashes in final prelim event, again chunks off a decent stack quickly
    - WSOP.com removes ridiculous social media signin requirement for updates page
    - What happened to the Limit Holdem Shootout?
    - Rio doesn't have ice cold A/C
    - Chris Ferguson "doesn't know" what he needs to apologize for
    - Greg Shahade takes video of device Rio staff can use to break into rooms

- Jaclynn Moskow/Nolan Dalla controversy heats up, resulting in two lawsuits filed against Moskow & key recording released

- Cate Hall finds herself in three different Twitter controversies

- Billion dollar bust for illegal US-facing sportsbetting sites

- Tropicana Entertainment properties are doing status matching for Caesars Seven Stars

- Anti-Pokerstars coalition in California releases rigged poll to support position, demands Stars out of market for 10 years

General topics:

- None scheduled, probably won't have time

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    FREE LARRYLAFFER!*

*(Pre-emptive)

P.S. Take your meds, Lurker.
    P.P.S. Did you misplace your pacifer, handiman?

Comments

The_Lurker: die satan die

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-02-2016 at 01:07 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh nice a fraud show ! Hype

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Open with country music again and we are out of here.

Comments

wrenchjockey: :laterfag

MumblesBadly: I'll green you b/c I think you missed the hidden meaning of that particular song choice. (Druff, don't explain it. Let him work it out.)

Mintjewlips: :conwaytwitty
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Open with country music again and we are out of here.
    Druff, let Lew and I start choosing the intro music.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: haha :P

lewfather: trinidad james rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is what happens when people complain about '80s music. I go to country.

Maybe next I will return to '50s and '60s oldies.

Comments

IamGreek: OPA!

drufdajewgod: It was never broke Druff... The 80's stuff was mostly poppin

Load Metric
    damn I was too busy getting drunk and playing pool and chatting with mumbles. oops.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    FREE LARRYLAFFER!*

*(Pre-emptive)

he is not far off. I could be spending a few days in county next week.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I was on my way home from poker at 5am:.. Now I wish I called in

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    FREE LARRYLAFFER!*

*(Pre-emptive)

If that comes to pass and Druff has a show on Wednesday night, it would be epic if you could call in to the show from there. Heck! That would be something even the infamous badguy23 never did!

P.S. To the haters: Get another hobby. Your temper tantrums are beyond boring.

Comments

Muck Ficon: It would be epic if you could stop posting in every thread

The_Lurker: please leave

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-03-2016 at 12:20 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

If that comes to pass and Druff has a show on Wednesday night, it would be epic if you could call-in to the show from there. Heck! That would be something even the infamous badguy23 never did!

the absolute earliest I will turn myself in is Thursday.

Comments

wrenchjockey: PM option

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Druff, your Moskow assessment screams of sexism. Weeks ago you did everything to prove her wrong. Later you say some was right, some was probably a lie. Now you say it's all true but you still have to caveat it by saying she wanted something out of it. Yeah, she was sexually harassed, obviously she wants something out of it. I can't believe you continuously try to discredit her.

Also, your bashing of SJWs has to stop. Yeah they can be aggressive and yeah you don't agree with their opinions, but they are doing it (for the most part) with intentions of creating a world without prejudice and hatred. A misguided as you believe they may be you should focus your attention on people who are actually doing wrong in the world instead of your bitter agenda against people who just want to change society for the better.

Load Metric
    just listened to the show. Did anyone notice the first caller leveled Druff as he was ending his call?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Druff, your Moskow assessment screams of sexism. Weeks ago you did everything to prove her wrong. Later you say some was right, some was probably a lie. Now you say it's all true but you still have to caveat it by saying she wanted something out of it. Yeah, she was sexually harassed, obviously she wants something out of it. I can't believe you continuously try to discredit her.

Also, your bashing of SJWs has to stop. Yeah they can be aggressive and yeah you don't agree with their opinions, but they are doing it (for the most part) with intentions of creating a world without prejudice and hatred. A misguided as you believe they may be you should focus your attention on people who are actually doing wrong in the world instead of your bitter agenda against people who just want to change society for the better.
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Or are you forgetting how Labor essentially economically strangled the UK immediately after WW II and in the decade before Thatcher told the coal miners to bugger off.

Because the SJW's are now making inroads into fucking with the advancement of science. And that shit is real. As in fucked up. (And this vid is from last year!)

Comments

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-03-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Or are you forgetting how Labor essentially economically strangled the UK immediately after WW II and in the decade before Thatcher told the coal miners to bugger off.

Because the SJW's are now making inroads into fucking with the advancement of science. And that shit is real. As in fucked up. (And this vid is from last year!)

Tell us something. Did you ever consider taking time out of your day to actually shut the fuck up?

Thread Information