Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PFAXIT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go, if that's what he's doing.

So the below statement is not aimed at him....

... but I'm not doing this.

This forum pretty much runs itself. I made that clear when I started it in early 2012.

I'm not here to ban unpopular users or make sure that the content of the Flying Stupidity forum is top notch.

I keep the thing running, do radio approximately once per week, and write a good deal of content to keep this place more interesting.

That's all I can do, that's all I want to do, and that's all I have time for.

I agree that Mumbles is still dominating the forum, and I might have to restrict him down to 10 posts per day or something.

I agree that Larry is getting close to dominating the forum, and he also needs to tone it down.

However, if it's just Mumbles and Larry, you can easily use the block feature and just pretend they're not here. So if the forum is unreadable to you because of those two guys, you have an easy solution.

If you find the forum unreadable because of numerous posters, then I guess PFA just isn't for you right now. I can't control who chooses to post here, other than removing and restricting people when they overdo it.

I lose money on this thing, and yet I put a lot of time into it. I squeeze it in between the hours I grind poker and time I spend with my famly. I don't have a lot of idle time to burn anymore. I have never tried to exploit this site for money in any way, and in fact have encouraged people to donate money to the freerolls instead of to me. The thanks I typically get is criticism and trolling. I understand that's what comes with the territory of running a free speech type of forum, but in many ways running this place is the opposite of a rewarding experience. Funny enough, my experience running radio is the exact opposite, with most listeners acting very gracious and appreciative for the time I put into it.

I have even tossed around the idea of shutting down this section of the forum, and just leaving up the non-trolling forums of PFA. I realize that those forums will be slow-moving, but it will also decrease the amount of time I need to put into this place.

I'm not up to that point yet, but at the same time, I'm not bending over backwards to please certain entitled people who think it's my job to keep them entertained here.

This is PFA.

Take it or leave it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Todd is mod.

/thread
    I agrre. Its his website. People should stop being pussies and bitching abiut new members. And i usually dont agree with packers fans. (Looking forward to november when your team gets their shit packed in at the linc.)

Load Metric
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go
    nice

Comments

blake: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is PFA.

Take it or leave it.

Thread Information