Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

PFAXIT

The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.

Comments

thesidedish: seriously how dumb are these guys #TRUMP2016

drufdajewgod: Liked your food stuff and photoshops 4d...

Baron Von Strucker: this is bad new, never say never

Load Metric
    Please come back...

P.S. He's leaving because he's butthurt that he can't completely dominate the Random/Dumb Stuff thread. Oh, and his boy Trump is getting mauled.

Comments

The_Lurker: he is leaving because of you

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-02-2016 at 06:01 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    ...Pretty please?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Didn't Druff tell you to stop fucking up every thread?

LarryLaffer: off set bc this thread is worthless so let the shit posting games begin

wrenchjockey: Larry Ball Gargler can't even offset right rep

JACKDANIELS: off set

The_Lurker: please leave

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.

big dick: lolz
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Guys guys guys it's Todger's board, HE knows what's best for the entire community, he has a 12 Step Program for improving HIS experience on the board that he doesn't even read.

He's never been wrong about anything ever. Just ask him.

Load Metric
    oops, wrong button in the rep up there. sorry mumbles.

so anyways, why the PFAXIT? because of the impending blitzkrieg of the WaffenSkatz?

we're not Poland buddy, this ain't '33. we don't have to take the Skatz crew anymore.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: off set

ToasterOven: set off

The_Lurker: fuck off

wrenchjockey: off fuck

nunbeater: fuck set off off
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    And this is why we can't have things.

Trading 4Dragons for The mumbles fuck and Larry is a huge win for PFA.

Comments

sah_24: No it is not

Mintjewlips: i second that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go, if that's what he's doing.

So the below statement is not aimed at him....

... but I'm not doing this.

This forum pretty much runs itself. I made that clear when I started it in early 2012.

I'm not here to ban unpopular users or make sure that the content of the Flying Stupidity forum is top notch.

I keep the thing running, do radio approximately once per week, and write a good deal of content to keep this place more interesting.

That's all I can do, that's all I want to do, and that's all I have time for.

I agree that Mumbles is still dominating the forum, and I might have to restrict him down to 10 posts per day or something.

I agree that Larry is getting close to dominating the forum, and he also needs to tone it down.

However, if it's just Mumbles and Larry, you can easily use the block feature and just pretend they're not here. So if the forum is unreadable to you because of those two guys, you have an easy solution.

If you find the forum unreadable because of numerous posters, then I guess PFA just isn't for you right now. I can't control who chooses to post here, other than removing and restricting people when they overdo it.

I lose money on this thing, and yet I put a lot of time into it. I squeeze it in between the hours I grind poker and time I spend with my famly. I don't have a lot of idle time to burn anymore. I have never tried to exploit this site for money in any way, and in fact have encouraged people to donate money to the freerolls instead of to me. The thanks I typically get is criticism and trolling. I understand that's what comes with the territory of running a free speech type of forum, but in many ways running this place is the opposite of a rewarding experience. Funny enough, my experience running radio is the exact opposite, with most listeners acting very gracious and appreciative for the time I put into it.

I have even tossed around the idea of shutting down this section of the forum, and just leaving up the non-trolling forums of PFA. I realize that those forums will be slow-moving, but it will also decrease the amount of time I need to put into this place.

I'm not up to that point yet, but at the same time, I'm not bending over backwards to please certain entitled people who think it's my job to keep them entertained here.

This is PFA.

Take it or leave it.

Comments

CrackPipes and Kakfights: You businessman you understand tax loss

drufdajewgod: Fck mane if your complaining about the quality of a internet message board i need to rethink your life...

Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.

Later Fag!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Dangit. I was just about to ask you if you could photoshop the LA Dodgers logo and turn it into the PFA Todgers

Load Metric
    If you don't have the time to monitor this specific section of the forum, then why not consider having a mod who can only limit what goes on here and no other section. This way if someone gets out of control, they can handle it and if you don't agree then you can undo it. Also, it would allow someone like the mumbles fuck to still post in the other sections while he's limited here.

Comments

MumblesBadly: FFS! The name of the thread is 'Flying Stupidity'! Give it fucking rest! (Which should give you time to read up on how to correct financial market index RoRs for simultaneous changes in FX rates.)

Muck Ficon: Lol Mumbles

IamGreek: This idea has some merit

Load Metric
    Name:  inappropriate_fax.png
Views: 950
Size:  23.1 KB

Re-vote for 4d to stay.

Load Metric
    The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.
    I blame Skatz.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.

Agreed

Platinum
    Load Metric
    P.S. - Blame Skatz... or something

The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.

In the Aids ward?

Don't let the doornob hit you fag (although maybe you'd like that)

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Something interesting needs to happen... I just check in out of habit since I've been on board since the NWP days when Online Poker was a thing and funny/controversial shit was happening all the time.

PFA is okay, but it feels like I'm eavesdropping on 5 or 6 middle aged guys talking about sports betting when I try to read this site

Comments

rum dick: this and old people babbling about trump

Load Metric
    Maybe this is a dumb question. Why not have a moderator or two? Nothing wrong with having some help keeping the forums going.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: not enough posts to need a mod. people are butthurt about nothing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Maybe this is a dumb question. Why not have a moderator or two? Nothing wrong with having some help keeping the forums going.
    It's not a dumb question but Druff has answered this before. He likes being the sole person in control and wants to have things ran his way but he has some spies who will contact him when some stupid shit goes down.

In the end this is his decision because it's his forum even if many people feel it's not the best way to handle things.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    It's not a dumb question but Druff has answered this before. He likes being the sole person in control and wants to have things ran his way but he has some spies who will contact him when some stupid shit goes down.

In the end this is his decision because it's his forum even if many people feel it's not the best way to handle things.
    If you have a moderator, then they feel an obligation to moderate, and while certain rules should govern them, personal likes and dislikes are bound to influence. Then the moderator is pressured to do something about this or that by other contributers and it's us vs. them.
    The issue here is words. Some you like, others not. There will never be a consensus of what is "good or bad" so why not live and let live. If someone gets wild and it becomes a habit, don't respond. Don't read. Attention seekers will fade away, sometimes, when they get no reaction. Beyond that a private message from the owner, with a warning to cool the jets, should suffice.

Again, people are not alike. If everyone fit into your comfort zone, you would become bored quickly and tumbleweeds would roll. People who announce they're out because their intelligence has been insulted or whatever should just leave and not bother with the dramatic exit.

Load Metric
    The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.
    however true your statement is,

Thread Information