Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 189

Thread: Cate Hall says she would have sex with lots of guys in poker if it didn't detract from her important SJW message

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Cate Hall says she would have sex with lots of guys in poker if it didn't detract from her important SJW message

    Meet Cate Hall.



    She has a lot of positives.

    She's pretty.

    She's young.

    She's intelligent

    She's Ivy League educated.

    She's (possibly) good at poker.

    Unfortunately, Cate Hall also carries a few big negatives. Namely, she's a fanatical feminist and is all caught up in the SJW nonsense. Someone even made a parody Twitter of her http://twitter.com/catehalltho (her real Twitter is http://twitter.com/catehall).


    I will say that Cate Hall's Twitter can be entertaining to follow.

    Consider tonight's gem:


     
    Comments
      
      BiffCo99: Man you just destroyed her. That's awesome
      
      Neverheeb: lolz

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,365
    Blog Entries
    2
    Cate is also taking some heat for this tweet:


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Snapped off by her own ugly ageism! #DontProfileUsOldFarts

  3. #3
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,365
    Blog Entries
    2
    You might get the impression from the above that I dislike Cate Hall.

    I don't.

    I actually think she can be charming and interesting when she's not lecturing us with SJW/feminist nonsense.

    It's tough to dislike her... but some of her tweets really leave you feeling like


  4. #4





    She's a former classmate of Vanessa Selbst.
    They went to Yale Law School together.
    Kind of makes you wonder, what else they did together?
    Selbst likes to hang out with girls who want to fuck her.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post





    She's a former classmate of Vanessa Selbst.
    They went to Yale Law School together.
    Kind of makes you wonder, what else they did together?
    Selbst likes to hang out with girls who want to fuck her.
    This slut should be ashamed of herself.

  6. #6
    Successful female poker players often tend to have masculine traits and in many cases are dykes, so wouldn't surprise me if she is at least bi. Normal women play too conservatively and tight, and these tomboy types are smart enough to realize this while being able to take advantage of that image. Deep down tho you can tell these feminists on their social justice crusades suffer from some kind of inferiority complex.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Meet Cate Hall.



    She has a lot of positives.

    She's pretty.
    What jumped out at me was she is "pretty"

    Druff: it is not a bad idea to have a drink. Get loaded once in any strip club high end and you will not ever look twice at this level. If that were a racehorse she would be a 5,000 dollar claimer at Buelah. I have lived your world and I have lived another and I know what I am talking about n

  8. #8
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1376
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,979
    Blog Entries
    20
    Not sure where in this it is but Bonomo is definitely a Cate Hall fan and goes on about his poly thoughts on his podcast from tonight which ChicagoJoey.


     
    Comments
      
      FPS_Russia: Are they both out of the closet?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Not sure where in this it is but Bonomo is definitely a Cate Hall fan and goes on about his poly thoughts on his podcast from tonight which ChicagoJoey.

    Possibly rubber holes?

  10. #10
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,365
    Blog Entries
    2
    Cate Hall's "women should have unlimited numbers of sex partners just like men" viewpoint actually contradicts the way mammalian males and females are naturally wired.

    A geneticist named Angus Bateman came up with a theory explaining this, which has mostly been accepted as true in the scientific community:

    Typically it is the females who have a relatively larger investment in producing each offspring. Bateman attributed the origin of the unequal investment to the differences in the production of gametes: sperm are cheaper than eggs. A single male can easily fertilize all female's eggs: she will not produce more offspring by mating with more than one male. A male is capable of fathering more offspring if he mates with several females. By and large, a male's potential reproductive success is limited by the number of females he mates with, whereas a female's potential reproductive success is limited by how many eggs she can produce. This results in sexual selection, in which males compete with each other, and females become choosy in which males to mate with. As a result of being anisogamous, males are fundamentally promiscuous, and females are fundamentally selective.

    Therefore, it is natural for males to try to fuck everything that moves, while females naturally want to reject all but the best males she can attract.

    This theory can be tested with humans very easily.

    If an average looking female puts out a personal ad looking for no-strings-attached casual sex with men, she will be inundated with thousands of responses within a day.

    If an average looking male puts out a personal ad looking for no-strings-attached casual sex with women, he will get zero responses.

    Feminists may blame this on the patriarchal society we live in, but it's much more complicated than that. The genders are naturally wired this way.

     
    Comments
      
      Daniel72: this
      
      LarryLaffer: basically online dating explained.

  11. #11
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,365
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Meet Cate Hall.



    She has a lot of positives.

    She's pretty.
    What jumped out at me was she is "pretty"

    Druff: it is not a bad idea to have a drink. Get loaded once in any strip club high end and you will not ever look twice at this level. If that were a racehorse she would be a 5,000 dollar claimer at Buelah. I have lived your world and I have lived another and I know what I am talking about n
    I said she's pretty. I didn't say stunningly hot.

    I think that's an accurate description of her.

    She's definitely one of the better looking girls in poker.

  12. #12
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    355
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,679
    she obv needs some


     
    Comments
      
      GambleBotsChafedPenis: Hadda Be Said Rep

  13. #13
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1376
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,979
    Blog Entries
    20
    Females love those shitty reality TV shows like The Bachelor where the dude basically fucks around with all the girls presented to him on a platter and makes a decision who he wants to eliminate each week.

    The only reason I think it's funny is because if the this was a typical guy in society going out with a majority of the females that watch this trash if he was dating several at once before committing he would be considered an asshole but do it on a TV show and it's perfectly acceptable? Okay then.

  14. #14
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Professional poker players are mostly con men, junkies and scumbags like those who ran full tilt. Not sure that being a 'poker pro' has anything to live up to. Just sayin'.

    In poker you can live your life in any shitty way you want, your money is based on your ability at the tables, not for some shitty poker media that 8 people watch anymore.

  15. #15
    Uhh druff i think your translations are pretty far off.

     
    Comments
      
      The_Lurker: yep

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post

    What jumped out at me was she is "pretty"

    Druff: it is not a bad idea to have a drink. Get loaded once in any strip club high end and you will not ever look twice at this level. If that were a racehorse she would be a 5,000 dollar claimer at Buelah. I have lived your world and I have lived another and I know what I am talking about n
    I said she's pretty. I didn't say stunningly hot.

    I think that's an accurate description of her.

    She's definitely one of the better looking girls in poker.
    Oh my God thank God I don't play more poker

    Anyway thank you for clarifying but you have received the equivalent of bad tax advice. That shit will blow up on you ya know. And then everyone sits around sayin " oh how did that happen?"

    Gei hope you one day have a broader ( pun intended) perspective.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If an average looking female puts out a personal ad looking for no-strings-attached casual sex with men, she will be inundated with thousands of responses within a day.

    If an average looking male puts out a personal ad looking for no-strings-attached casual sex with women, he will get zero responses.
    TINDER. BUMBLE. ETC.

    Again, you are using your experiences as fact here when in reality you are wrong. Please don't take offense to this (you prob will and I'm sorry), but you shouldn't use yourself or your experiences as a bench mark. You have qualities many people don't have and that's how YOU have been able to get girls, however if an average guy went on tinder or any other "dating" app, it would be exactly as you described. The average guy won't get 1000s of responses like girls (fact), but to say 0 is wrong and shows how out of touch you are / how your experiences differ from what many people would consider the norm.

    It's a new day buddy and if you are an average looking guy just looking to have sex, you will easily be able to get it without lying.

    I feel like a lot of generalities you state as fact basing it on your own experiences or experiences from your social circle sometimes is just so far off. I want to say it's because of the generation gap between us because it feels like something my father or uncles would say, but I don't know. Just food for thought next time you say something regarding a social situation involving people who are your junior by many years or people who's social circle you have never been involved in (watching it as an outsider doesn't count).

    Again, I hope you realize that I'm a fan of yours and do truely like you as a person and was just stating an opposing view so sorry in advance if any of the above hurts you, it was honestly not meant maliciously at all.

  18. #18
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -112
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    6,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Cate Hall's "women should have unlimited numbers of sex partners just like men" viewpoint actually contradicts the way mammalian males and females are naturally wired.

    A geneticist named Angus Bateman came up with a theory explaining this, which has mostly been accepted as true in the scientific community:

    Typically it is the females who have a relatively larger investment in producing each offspring. Bateman attributed the origin of the unequal investment to the differences in the production of gametes: sperm are cheaper than eggs. A single male can easily fertilize all female's eggs: she will not produce more offspring by mating with more than one male. A male is capable of fathering more offspring if he mates with several females. By and large, a male's potential reproductive success is limited by the number of females he mates with, whereas a female's potential reproductive success is limited by how many eggs she can produce. This results in sexual selection, in which males compete with each other, and females become choosy in which males to mate with. As a result of being anisogamous, males are fundamentally promiscuous, and females are fundamentally selective.

    Therefore, it is natural for males to try to fuck everything that moves, while females naturally want to reject all but the best males she can attract.

    ...
    That's prolly true for most mammals, but my personal observations of the numerous house cats we had in our neighborhood suggests some species are better off where the female-in-heat plays a staring role in a feline version of "Night of the Living Gangbang". 'Cause those randy pussies would regularly take one horny tom after another until all "finished" non-money-shot style.

    The fighting, though, among those males was mostly about who would go first, seeing as eventually the lead actress would get around to saying (in cat language) "Enough with the dicks, already!" And a few months later -- Bam! A litter of mostly half-siblings would come popping out of the momma cat.

     
    Comments
      
      LarryLaffer: legit LoL'd in an elevator at Night Of The Living Gangbang
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-29-2016 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  19. #19
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,365
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If an average looking female puts out a personal ad looking for no-strings-attached casual sex with men, she will be inundated with thousands of responses within a day.

    If an average looking male puts out a personal ad looking for no-strings-attached casual sex with women, he will get zero responses.
    TINDER. BUMBLE. ETC.

    Again, you are using your experiences as fact here when in reality you are wrong. Please don't take offense to this (you prob will and I'm sorry), but you shouldn't use yourself or your experiences as a bench mark. You have qualities many people don't have and that's how YOU have been able to get girls, however if an average guy went on tinder or any other "dating" app, it would be exactly as you described. The average guy won't get 1000s of responses like girls (fact), but to say 0 is wrong and shows how out of touch you are / how your experiences differ from what many people would consider the norm.

    It's a new day buddy and if you are an average looking guy just looking to have sex, you will easily be able to get it without lying.

    I feel like a lot of generalities you state as fact basing it on your own experiences or experiences from your social circle sometimes is just so far off. I want to say it's because of the generation gap between us because it feels like something my father or uncles would say, but I don't know. Just food for thought next time you say something regarding a social situation involving people who are your junior by many years or people who's social circle you have never been involved in (watching it as an outsider doesn't count).

    Again, I hope you realize that I'm a fan of yours and do truely like you as a person and was just stating an opposing view so sorry in advance if any of the above hurts you, it was honestly not meant maliciously at all.
    I don't think you mean the above maliciously.

    I wasn't talking about an average guy putting a profile on Tinder/Bumble/whatever.

    I'm talking about an average guy putting out an ad that he only wants casual sex, and wants it tonight. I don't see him getting any responses. If you want, we can try an experiment, grabbing an average looking guy off google images, making a fake Tinder/Bumble account with his pic, and saying that he wants to get laid tonight but wants nothing beyond that. I bet he would get zero positive responses from real girls.

  20. #20
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4545
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,365
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Uhh druff i think your translations are pretty far off.
    How can they be far off when she pretty much explained everything in each tweet?

    What do you think each of those tweets meant?

    To me these were just about 100% clear.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Poker Hall of Fame Candidates announced -- no Isai
    By Dan Druff in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 09:25 PM
  2. 2014 Poker Hall of Fame Candidates Announced
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 12:34 PM
  3. 2013 Poker Hall of Fame candidates announced
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:10 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 02:31 AM
  5. Poker Hall of Shame
    By JoeSeboksMicropenis in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 05:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •