I have heard that all Seven Stars cardholders can go to the Trop Advantage desk of any Tropicana Entertainment property, and get auto-upgraded to their second-highest level, which is Platinum.

Platinum entitles you to a free Carnival cruise (oceanview cabin), a 3-night stay at the Cosmo Las Vegas with $100 food credit, and a three-night stay at any Tropicana Entertainment property.

What is a Tropicana Entertainment property? It includes the following:

Nevada
Tropicana Lauglin
Montbleu Resort (Tahoe)

New Jersey
Tropicana Atlantic City

Louisiana
Belle of Baton Rouge

Mississippi
Tropicana Greenville

Indiana
Tropicana Evansville

Aruba
Tropicana Aruba

Missouri
Lumiere Place

Notice that Tropicana Las Vegas is NOT on that list! It is not part of Tropicana Entertainment.

Truthfully, the only benefit above which interests me is the Cosmo stay.

I've heard bad things about Carnival cruises (basically the clientele there is known to be drunk/young/obnoxious), and I already have a free place to stay when I go to Tahoe, Laughlin, and Atlantic City. I can't see myself visiting any of those other destinations, with the possible exceptions of Aruba or Baton Rouge (but definitely not this year).

Someone reported to me that these benefits are not available to people who get to Platinum via status match, but that person isn't very reliable. However, definitely check on this before you go out of your way to match your status.

I might be in the same city as one of these properties soon, so I'll report back if I sign up for this.

Here is a list of benefits for Trop Advantage Platinum (along with the other tiers of the program): https://troplaughlin.com/wp-content/...R-V5-FINAL.pdf