Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Less limitles please

Load Metric

Less limitles please

For me off all people to say this, it must be bad. Limitles is fagging up every single thread, isn't providing one iota of content, and is just overall horrible. Can we extend his thread starting ban to a full ban? This guy is just abysmal

Load Metric
    Maybe he should scam someone just to stir things up.

Les has these forums and not much else.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    For me off all people to say this, it must be bad. Limitles is fagging up every single thread, isn't providing one iota of content, and is just overall horrible. Can we extend his thread starting ban to a full ban? This guy is just abysmal
    you are soon out of here so go ahead have your fun

Load Metric
    Pretty sure if we had a poll, you would lose by at least a 3:1 margin. Drunk Idiots > Scamming Trolls
    Last edited by Deal; 06-04-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: limitles isn't too bad sober

Load Metric
    he's fine when he's not hammered, not being able to make threads is good enough IMHO. If he has too many more nights like tonight maybe he could be banned from posting after 6pm or something. Limitles, do you just sit around home and get wasted 5 or 6 nights a week while posting?

Load Metric
    Normally he doesn't bother me, but I do worry about him. Seems like he's an angry, depressed person most days. Maybe some heavy drinking going on? But sometimes people who are depressed have deep insights. Just sayin'... sometimes the guy is right. Please don't ask me to give an example because I really can't be bothered to go sifting through the threads right now. It's been a long four days - but I will say I got my garage organized enough that I can fit my car in there. Moving sucks in Phoenix in June, people. Don't do it.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Normally he doesn't bother me, but I do worry about him. Seems like he's an angry, depressed person most days. Maybe some heavy drinking going on? But sometimes people who are depressed have deep insights. Just sayin'... sometimes the guy is right. Please don't ask me to give an example because I really can't be bothered to go sifting through the threads right now. It's been a long four days - but I will say I got my garage organized enough that I can fit my car in there. Moving sucks in Phoenix in June, people. Don't do it.

That's right momma........angry yet right.......I encourage anyone to counter what I have to say...it's the truth...people don't want to hear it but that's too bad.

Searles has a number of problems I don't......He's a liar....He's a phony.......He's fat.....translation lazy.....He's borderline ugly...no fault of his but blame the parents for deciding to procreate......and generally he's annoying.....but that applies to most

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post

That's right momma........angry yet right.......I encourage anyone to counter what I have to say...it's the truth...people don't want to hear it but that's too bad.

Searles has a number of problems I don't......He's a liar....He's a phony.......He's fat.....translation lazy.....He's borderline ugly...no fault of his but blame the parents for deciding to procreate......and generally he's annoying.....but that applies to most

Look in the mirror, les.

Load Metric
    Pictures of you and Searles please. We'll settle this right now.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sorry you dumb puff but that is the opposite of what I am...no phony....no fag...not like someone I know(richardbrodiescombover) who constantly pm's me with hate messages...Just come out and say it in public bitch......what are you a afraid of? you are on the list of pokerfraudfaggots along with deal, hockeyguy, LLL etc. what a waste this site is turning into not to mention Scamtits
    Searles

Load Metric
    I wonder if you'd categorize this as the pot calling the kettle black? I'm not sure so I'll just wait on your expert analysis.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

sorry you dumb puff but that is the opposite of what I am...no phony....no fag...not like someone I know(richardbrodiescombover) who constantly pm's me with hate messages...Just come out and say it in public bitch......what are you a afraid of? you are on the list of pokerfraudfaggots along with deal, hockeyguy, LLL etc. what a waste this site is turning into not to mention Scamtits
    Searles

Hate?? Words of encouragement more like it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I wonder if you'd categorize this as the pot calling the kettle black? I'm not sure so I'll just wait on your expert analysis.
    First I acknowledged that I expected these types of replies. You faggots didn't disappoint. Secondly, say what you want but I don't actually fag up every single thread like Les. I generally try to stay on topic and keep the shit in its appropriate place.

So to answer your question; No this is not TPCtKB, unless you mean the 2%?

Load Metric
    Name:  Virus-of-the-Mind-9781401927226.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  40.9 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    sorry you dumb puff but that is the opposite of what I am...no phony....no fag...not like someone I know(richardbrodiescombover) who constantly pm's me with hate messages...Just come out and say it in public bitch......what are you a afraid of? you are on the list of pokerfraudfaggots along with deal, hockeyguy, LLL etc. what a waste this site is turning into not to mention Scamtits Searles
    HOF

Load Metric
    First I acknowledged that I expected these types of replies. You faggots didn't disappoint. Secondly, say what you want but I don't actually fag up every single thread like Les. I generally try to stay on topic and keep the shit in its appropriate place.

So to answer your question; No this is not TPCtKB, unless you mean the 2%?
    There you go. It seems as though you're learning.

BTW you've fagged up your share of threads. You're the only poster that I remember needed Todd to start a new thread with all the derailment posts from another you were fagging up. This happened on at least 2 occasions that I remember off the top of my head & probably should have happened a few more times.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Fair enough; if everyone else likes this format with Lea dominating then so be it. I'm headed to bed. G'nite haters

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    don't roll over on your son you ugly whale......fucking liar, phonie, fat ass loser don't come back

Bronze
    Load Metric
    limitles always gets me laughing and some of his photoshops are pure genius, I don't know who this jsearles dude is but he sounds like an attention seeking homo trying to catch some of the spotlight by hanging on to les's butt hairs.

Thread Information