Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Load Metric

Brexit

Very happy to fly back from my year abroad in time to vote to Remain today. Here's to a long night of results.

Load Metric
    tell them to leave Ireland while their at it.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Free the ocuppied 6!

Load Metric
    Talking to a bunch of Brits at work this am, all in banking. All of them are voting stay. They got pissed at me when I said if I had a vote id vote leave.

Load Metric
    Last poll showed it 52/48 to stay but its gonna be close either way.. May hear something late tonight finally. Polls close at 10pm Greenwich time which is 5pm in the USA East Coast.. Unlike the US political speculators on TV half the night the Brits wont announce anything till the votes truly have been counted.. The votes will be released as they are counted expected to have 80% counted by opening of business in Europe.. I pulled out of the forex markets end of last week other then a few scalper trades because honestly Friday could be brutal either way and theres just no friggin way to tell where its gonna go.. A Brexit could crash the Euro massively and actually cause massive volatility of the GBP on all pairs.. Soros would like to tell everybody a Brexit would crush the GBP but I'm not so sure. Then again he is the same asshole who singlehanded crushed the Pound on his own shorting it so famously many years ago. My only secret hope is that Soros and Adelson end up in the same local ring of hell together when they die..

Comments

sonatine: interesting

I voted Leave but whatever the polls say I think Remain will win comfortably. The Leave campaign has been really poor in the last week, just non-existent really, and that has allowed the Remainers to scare people. I heard that even some older UKIP (UK Independence Party) supporters are voting Remain because of fear of the unknown which Remain has played upon. I'm in London and Remain has been handing out jaunty little "I'm In" sticky badges all week at tube stations. They're everywhere. I have not seen a single person wearing a Leave badge. Seriously, not one. The mood has just settled on Remain as the right way to vote. Either brilliant manipulation or just incompetence on behalf of Brexiters, I'm not sure. Ah well, it would have been fun.

Load Metric
    i have nothing but sympathy for the 'leave' voters but really, if eu crumbles, the economic fabric of europe would follow suit, and youd be just as fucked as you are now but with less police and social infrastructure to stand between you and the barbarian hoard.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The pound is tumbling. Fucks sake.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Will be an interesting night. Looks like the early results in the North East (Sunderland / Newcastle) have been stronger for leave than expected. Proabaly will be a clean North / South divide on this one.

Londoners are shit scared anything might slightly upset their precious property prices, so expect them to be a solid remain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Will be an interesting night. Looks like the early results in the North East (Sunderland / Newcastle) have been stronger for leave than expected. Proabaly will be a clean North / South divide on this one.

Londoners are shit scared anything might slightly upset their precious property prices, so expect them to be a solid remain.
    I'm a working class northerner (from Preston) who studies in London and wants to remain in London. Just been studying abroad in Europe. Feel like I'm in a minority here up north.

Load Metric
    In the Scottish referendum the vote was no doubt swung when Westminster game a bunch of concessions to the Scots on the eve of polling.

This time round, what bones did the EU throw our way - nothing. All stick and no carrot. It was pretty much the Germans saying they weren't going to sell us any cars (Brits love German cars).

I suspect the EU isn't arsed because they will no doubt pull some shenanigans to stop us leaving even if the vote is to leave.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Name:  1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Views: 677
Size:  4.6 KB

Load Metric
    Fuck all you euro fucks. Mother fuckers cost me a lot of money in the market. At this point I hope its a Bremain and your country gets ISIS'd. Dick lickers.

Comments

Belly Buster: Warm Regards?

Load Metric
    I'm wearing my England 3 Lions t-shirt in honor of your Brexit vote, so you have that going for you. Lose to Iceland though and I might have to dispose of it. Seems remain likely pulls out a close victory with the Mississippi and Arkansas sections of UK building an early leave lead for the sweat.

Load Metric
    For all you tards following along at home here's a good link.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-b...-eu-referendum

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I'm wearing my England 3 Lions t-shirt in honor of your Brexit vote, so you have that going for you. Lose to Iceland though and I might have to dispose of it. Seems remain likely pulls out a close victory with the Mississippi and Arkansas sections of UK building an early leave lead for the sweat.
    Yeah I guess those NY-based currency traders don't realise what a shithole Sunderland is.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    For all you tards following along at home here's a good link.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-b...-eu-referendum
    Overloaded but at least they have a sense of humour.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 671
Size:  86.8 KB
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Keep refreshing. It's working fine for me.

Load Metric
    leave voters are the trump voters of england

Comments

ToasterOven: this

Belly Buster: that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    GBP at $1.44 right now.

Trying hard to break that $1.40 barrier that hasn't been seen in many years.

Load Metric
    Damn, leave favorite now? Surprising. I guess fuck the man is not just a US thing this election cycle. Markets going to be a bloodbath if London doesn't show up huge.

Thread Information