Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: WESTWORLD

Alert motorcycle chase through downtown Miami was incredible movie just went up 10 percent

Comments

sonatine: +110

As someone who's been to the Mexico city airport many times I'm appreciating the mex city shots +8 percent

The ending of this movie is so fucking bad 5.6/10 you fucking crackers may now resume ur horrible posting

Watchmen was alright but I had to do homework to understand it fully.

No season 2 means more personal free time, thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i mean, imma fuck with watchmen because of course i am, but i have super tempered expectations until i see a surplus of big blue dong on the screen.

also honestly a fucking 18+ month layoff between seasons of westworld is some straight bullshit.

season 2 cancelled.
    V. surprised. Reviews were good. Lots of minorities in leading roles. Season 1 was good imo

Gold
    At :50 shit gets REAL

Gold
    I just re-watched both seasons. There are a few episodes or parts of episodes that kind of make me nuts, but goddamn this is a good show. Ed Harris is so fucking good. It's just really well thought out, meticulously detailed, and even though I have seen both seasons, I kept fining little details that I don't remember from previous viewings.

It sucks to have to wait so long for season 3 but for a show like this, it's understandable. Getting pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I just re-watched both seasons. There are a few episodes or parts of episodes that kind of make me nuts, but goddamn this is a good show. Ed Harris is so fucking good. It's just really well thought out, meticulously detailed, and even though I have seen both seasons, I kept fining little details that I don't remember from previous viewings.

It sucks to have to wait so long for season 3 but for a show like this, it's understandable. Getting pumped.

I cant wait either, I have a thing for robots.

Gold
    I have a Thandie Newton robot on pre order

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I have a Thandie Newton robot on pre order
    I actually sent my back, tried to cut me one day after I smacked it.

Thread Information