Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 275

Thread: WESTWORLD

  1. #181
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6057
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,216
    ill have to rewatch but i dont think the dead people were employees at all, i think they were high value clients.

    and honestly as much as im enjoying this show, somehow the physics of an undead dragon breathing propane to smash a magical ice wall is easier to believe than the actual premise behind robots being unable to hurt park guests somehow in between firing bullets through walls and shit inches from those guests heads.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  2. #182
    yeah im not sure either tbh but no matter if all the people who got shot were employees or clients or a mix i still think hopkins gonna replace them all with robots lol

  3. #183
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6057
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,216
    http://deadline.com/2017/11/westworl...ry-1202200604/


    better than good odds that this pushes back the spring 2018 premier date for season 2.


    noteworthy because HBO lives for those spring blockbuster premiers...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  4. #184
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6057
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,216
    So this is fucking nuts... the actor is Zahn McClarnon, aka Hanzee from Fargo.

    And apparently he fell and suffered fucking brain trauma.

    Fuuuuuuuuuuck...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So this is fucking nuts... the actor is Zahn McClarnon, aka Hanzee from Fargo.

    And apparently he fell and suffered fucking brain trauma.

    Fuuuuuuuuuuck...
    so I don't have to bother looking, who did he play in WW?

  6. #186
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6057
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So this is fucking nuts... the actor is Zahn McClarnon, aka Hanzee from Fargo.

    And apparently he fell and suffered fucking brain trauma.

    Fuuuuuuuuuuck...
    so I don't have to bother looking, who did he play in WW?
    Apparently he wasnt in season 1 according to IMDB, but he has a reasonably significant role in season 2.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  7. #187
    I actually did look it up and still don't know what role he had in Westworld. He doesn't exactly have a face one should easily forget. They must have played cowboys vs. indians at some point.

  8. #188
    Gold gauchojake's Avatar
    Reputation
    499
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,161
    He'll be back to work next week. Let's not freak out.

  9. #189
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6057
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,216
    I BET HE NEVER EVER COMES BACK AND THE SERIES IS CANCELLED
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I BET HE NEVER EVER COMES BACK AND THE SERIES IS CANCELLED
    What have I missed here?

  11. #191
    "Actor with recurring role on WestWorld seriously injured causes a temporary halt to filming." This just sounds fishy as hell to me. Was this their main drug connection? The guy that had to get in the pickle barrel every night? Something not jiving. While filming is stopped someone is losing a lot of money.

  12. #192
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6057
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,216
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    "Actor with recurring role on WestWorld seriously injured causes a temporary halt to filming." This just sounds fishy as hell to me. Was this their main drug connection? The guy that had to get in the pickle barrel every night? Something not jiving. While filming is stopped someone is losing a lot of money.
    EXACTLY SOROS PROBABLY NEEDED HIM ON RESERVE TO STAGE A SCHOOL SHOOTING OR SOMETHING.

     
    Comments
      
      Avon Barksdale: oh me sides
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  13. #193
    Gold gauchojake's Avatar
    Reputation
    499
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,161
    you need IMDB PRO to see his crisis actor credits

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    "Actor with recurring role on WestWorld seriously injured causes a temporary halt to filming." This just sounds fishy as hell to me. Was this their main drug connection? The guy that had to get in the pickle barrel every night? Something not jiving. While filming is stopped someone is losing a lot of money.
    EXACTLY SOROS PROBABLY NEEDED HIM ON RESERVE TO STAGE A SCHOOL SHOOTING OR SOMETHING.


    Step away form the Kool-Aid.

  15. #195
    Bump for a killer show coming back. April 22.

    As usual for awesome tv shows, I was late to the party, but jumped on the bandwagon the last few days. Very cool show, one that I maybe watched a little too fast to fully grasp everything. Will probably donate a good amount of time to reviews and podcasts and theories after I finish the season tonite. Haven't even read this thread yet to avoid spoilers, something I usually don't even care about.

  16. #196
    Glad to restart myself.

  17. #197
    simmer down nerds

  18. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    simmer down nerds

    You are to sonatine what that little sucker fish is to a shark

  19. #199
    nice try dick suck

  20. #200

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)