Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
Ok so I watched the first 2 back to back. Glad I waited to watch it that way because it just left me hanging too much after the first one. Really hoping by the 4th ep that they get cohesive with the Disneyworld of storylines and sorting out who the fuck all the players are.

• Nods to Sir Hopkins for his best Eldon Tyrell impersonation. Joe Turkell would be proud.
  • So the British kid on the cliff was Anthony Hopkins' bot of himself as a kid?
  • I like how the staff is fucking on the down low, because they always are irl.
  • Opening montage is god.
  • Ed Harris for lifetime Emmy Award.
  • If anyone approaches you at a casting and says you'd be perfect as a background extra for Westworld, turn it the fuck down. Looks great on paper but they really seem to be putting the background scenery through the meat grinder.
  • Thandie Newton gets special praise for showing great chops when the director told her to do the scene again, 'with 20% more aggro this time'. (i'm guessing)
  • Evan Rachel Wood should be cast in bronze.
  • My favorite scene was Michael Wincott as Old Bill. The stutter movements were just soooo good.

Name:  oldbill1-700x525.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  44.0 KB
More on the FX of Old Bill: https://www.inverse.com/article/2163...eyond-a-glitch

Anyway, looking forward to this being a one season deal because it's way too much for the average joe. I don't think people are ready to answer these questions in their own minds yet.

[twitter]787390703894757377[/twittter]

Thandie Newton's stock through the roof.

I really do hope they stabilize it and lean into a second season. I dont see how they can cancel it after one because they have so... much... money sunk into this already. Plus they are clearly trying to market it as their next GoT and sure as shit have no other candidates coming down the pipes. But that said, people tend to grossly over estimate HBO's production budgets, so who knows where the math breaks for a season 2..