Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 275

Thread: WESTWORLD

  1. #221
    Moral of the story, always blindfold your robot when you fuck them.......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  2. #222
    Finished the series. Was pretty good. Didn't understand everything, but I suspect the plot isn't that tight and it wasn't possible to.

    I think this series, especially this season, is an example of how cultural Marxism can be done subtly and effectively employed without making the final product shit (like The Last Jedi was). Most of the protagonists were women or minorities, and most (but not all) of the antagonists were white males, but it wasn't done super clumsily and blatantly and at the expense of actually writing a good story (like TLJ).
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  3. #223
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,055
    honestly its one of those shows where if you write down what actually happened in simple terms, you never stop eyerolling.

    its not a bad show, its got good bones as they say, but at the end of the day its hard to ignore the squandered opportunities, had they just had faith and/or talent enough to pursue their own visions artfully.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Finished the series. Was pretty good. Didn't understand everything, but I suspect the plot isn't that tight and it wasn't possible to.
    I gotta disagree with the loose plot thing. If you watch every episode and that's all, you aren't going to even come close to understanding everything, IMO. If you have any questions, you can look almost all of them up and find the answers to them. There are an army of shows and sites that review and analyze this show, and there's a shit-ton to analyze. You can say that not every answer is clear yet, not every motivation, etc, that's true for sure but the story isn't over yet by a long shot. As for the plot holes in this show, as far as I can tell, they are very few and far between.

    The more time you put into this show, the more you get out of it, 100%. To just say the plot "isn't that tight", tho, that's just not true. It's just designed to open up a lot more on repeated viewings.

  5. #225

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: nice fucking catch right there

  6. #226
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

    so they went full bladerunner and i absolutely 100% didnt see this coming and im fucking stoked.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  7. #227
    Gold gauchojake's Avatar
    Reputation
    509
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,207
    Awesome.

  8. #228
    Remember that time I said oh look sonatine is more like breastworld cuz he's unhealthily fat

  9. #229
    Gold gauchojake's Avatar
    Reputation
    509
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    2,207
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Remember that time I said oh look sonatine is more like breastworld cuz he's unhealthily fat
    yes

  10. #230
    Gares wrinkled forehead in the hizzay

  11. #231

  12. #232
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,055
    i mean, imma fuck with watchmen because of course i am, but i have super tempered expectations until i see a surplus of big blue dong on the screen.

    also honestly a fucking 18+ month layoff between seasons of westworld is some straight bullshit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  13. #233

  14. #234
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,055
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  15. #235
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,055
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i mean, imma fuck with watchmen because of course i am, but i have super tempered expectations until i see a surplus of big blue dong on the screen.

    also honestly a fucking 18+ month layoff between seasons of westworld is some straight bullshit.

    season 2 cancelled.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  16. #236
    Gold Kuntmissioner's Avatar
    Reputation
    336
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Savin Hill
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i mean, imma fuck with watchmen because of course i am, but i have super tempered expectations until i see a surplus of big blue dong on the screen.

    also honestly a fucking 18+ month layoff between seasons of westworld is some straight bullshit.

    season 2 cancelled.
    It was perfect as is.

    Honestly, the 9 episodes were a gift.

  17. #237
    All TV is cancelled until I deliver my review of bad boys for life

  18. #238
    We have a real problem here Martin Lawrence is fat as shit in this and its verrrry distracting

  19. #239
    Well Carnahan is on my hit list for what just happened to pantoliano

  20. #240
    Honestly bad boys 1 was a perfect movie this needs some mid 90s Michael bay its above average so far but not great

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)