Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Mumbles

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WOW GUYS MIGHT BE TIME TO CHARGE MUMBLES RENT, SINCE HE HAS BEEN HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS FOR SOME TIME.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I still have fewer posts/month than Tine (and not as bad at predicting bitcoin price movements).

Banned
    Load Metric
    The problem with mumbles is not his post-frequency, but that he's now deliberately shitposting as a defense mechanism.

He wasn't this bad a year ago. He was obnoxious in a Cliff Clavin, /r/iamverysmart sort of way. He got called out for using Google as a confirmation bias machine and lacking critical thinking skills. That was annoying, but he wasn't the worst and sometimes he made reasonable points.

It was after that shtick got tiresome and people rejected him that he went full retard. Now he behaves as annoying as possible like a grounded child throwing a tantrum. He relishes all the red rep thrown his way, as if to show that he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, except he totally does or he wouldn't have started vandalizing the forum in the first place.

tl;dr:

Comments

Crowe Diddly: the crux of the thing rep

The Shrink: nailed it

nunbeater: cogent

Jayjami: Cliff Clavin rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    The problem with mumbles is not his post-frequency, but that he's now deliberately shitposting as a defense mechanism.

He wasn't this bad a year ago. He was obnoxious in a Cliff Clavin, /r/iamverysmart sort of way. He got called out for using Google as a confirmation bias machine and lacking critical thinking skills. That was annoying, but he wasn't the worst and sometimes he made reasonable points.

It was after that shtick got tiresome and people rejected him that he went full retard. Now he behaves as annoying as possible like a grounded child throwing a tantrum. He relishes all the red rep thrown his way, as if to show that he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, except he totally does or he wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

tl;dr:

Aka Drk Star Syndrome.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: shots
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Nice rep tilt.

Tight fucking life.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Mumbles reminds me of Mr Logic ....

Name:  033_viz203_mrlogic_003.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  660.9 KB

Comments

bukowski72: I love Crumb

MumblesBadly: To Bukow: Not Crumb (too clean looking), but possibly inspired by him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

It was after that shtick got tiresome and people rejected him that he went full retard. Now he behaves as annoying as possible like a grounded child throwing a tantrum. He relishes all the red rep thrown his way, as if to show that he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, except he totally does or he wouldn't have started vandalizing the forum in the first place.

tl;dr:

Seriously, I do it because I get huge chuckles over some of the stuff I've posted. And counter to what wrenchmonkey seems to imply in some of his red reps, I don't have to try that hard.

And it's not what people think of me that matters. They are welcome to think the worst of me in the privacy of their own thoughts. But when they repeatedly pollute my posts with gratutious rep reps and their ad nauseum cookie-cutter dissing of me absent any meaningful criticism of the content of my posts, I will endeavor to address their doing so without whinily appealing to Druff to "do something about" them

And while I may not go about it at times to the general audience's satisfaction, I am amenable to altering my posting style when members like yourself (who don't have my comments on auto-bash) sufficiently, and respectfully, bring it to my attention. Such as after The Shrink refused to play along with the Vag Pic Campaign because of an issue he had with my posting style.

("Look, ma! No spoilers!")

With that said, I appreciate you offering up your thoughts on the matter even though I don't agree with all that you say here. Because you did so respectfully. Which I will gladly do in return.

Because when it all comes down to it...

P.S. Belly Buster's comment above this one: LOL! I can totally see that! Well played, sir! Well played!

P.P.S. to wrenchmonkey: You should change your username to 'bashmonkey'.

P.P.P.S. Uh, oh. Muck Ficon is out of his cage again.

Name:  image.gif
Views: 316
Size:  351.2 KB

Comments

wrenchjockey: autobash

Muck Ficon: Shut it down
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-21-2016 at 03:30 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I see Todd's warning was taken seriously...

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Brutal, I haven't seen fratricide like this since Pat Tillman.
    Speaking of Pat Tillman, how come there's not a national holiday in his honor.

WTF Mumbles, get a few dupes going and carry on as usual.

Me: DJ Chapstick shut the fuck up and keep sucking, we clear?
    DJ Chapstick: Slurp slurp slurp crystal clear sir slurp slurp....

Comments

DJ_Chaps: .

MumblesBadly: True story: I watched Tillman play for the Sun Devils when I visited a friend who was attending Arizona State. Didn't know how big of a deal he was, though, until the reports of his death and subsequent coverup by the Pentagon brass. (Assholes!)

Load Metric
    FREE GARRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Comments

DJ_Chaps:

bukowski72: Agreed

big dick: yep

Jayjami: He has done his time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Brutal, I haven't seen fratricide like this since Pat Tillman.
    Speaking of Pat Tillman, how come there's not a national holiday in his honor.

WTF Mumbles, get a few dupes going and carry on as usual.

Me: DJ Chapstick shut the fuck up and keep sucking, we clear?
    DJ Chapstick: Slurp slurp slurp crystal clear sir slurp slurp....
    Yeah, I agree.

We need a day to reflect on the 20 years of needless death and maiming.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I see Todd's warning was taken seriously...
    Look before you leap. Because, do you see a thread in this just-taken pic showing me as the last poster?

Name:  image.png
Views: 416
Size:  321.6 KB

And it is ridic to expect me to NOT post in a thread that deals with me directment, n'est-ce pas?

P.S. Nor edit a post to say a special "FU, too, bro." to a fan who obsessively red reps me. (#SorryLife)

Comments

Sloppy Joe: kindly die
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-20-2016 at 08:41 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    mumbles how do we monetize you literally running this site going forwards

Comments

MumblesBadly: Don't know. But it just might generate enough revenue to pay for all those reps given out regarding my posts!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Mumbles comparing himself to Sonatine is lol. There are two former posters that immediately come to mind when I think of how bad Mumbles really is. They are Rollo and Garrett. Start comparing yourself to them and forget about the made niggas.

lol wow is GOD
    I'm pretty sure God can do more than three push ups.

Load Metric
    to give credit to the young coronado cuck that was pretty good

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why does your phone say -108 on top? Is it keeping track of your rep here?

Oh and I might have to post restrict lol wow again.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :makeitso

big dick: guy is like a gnat

Load Metric
    rofl UH OH

Load Metric
    Why does your phone say -108 on top? Is it keeping track of your rep here?

Oh and I might have to post restrict lol wow again.
    LOL! But it would be cool if it did. (All the better to obsess over my 'popularity' on PFA!)

Seriously, you don't know what that is? 'Cause I'm on Google-Lockdown here on PFA. So, I can't google up a link that would explain it.

Heck! I probably can't even tell you from memory what it represents, else handicapme (that seems to be his thing right now) or some other non-Mumbles fan might swoop in to accuse me of googling it before answering.

So, perhaps it really is my PFA rep score! That really would be cool!

Excuse me while I...

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  47.8 KB

Oh! What's this? The peanut gallery has chimed in to tell me that my rep score is even more negative now. This must mean they can read numbers...

Good for you, boys! Pappy Mumbles is happy for ya!

Comments

wrenchjockey: Does it say -111 now?

sonatine: uh hello county mccountalot in case you cant read it says -112

Sloppy Joe: this should help you tell.. -116?

rum dick: a little less minus a gazillion?
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-20-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

It was after that shtick got tiresome and people rejected him that he went full retard. Now he behaves as annoying as possible like a grounded child throwing a tantrum. He relishes all the red rep thrown his way, as if to show that he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, except he totally does or he wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

tl;dr:

Aka Drk Star Syndrome.

lol was literally going to post this word for word

Comments

sonatine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G0xFZqFhtg
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Mumbles, my question (and I'm serious) is with all these posts and forum activity, when do you drive the truck???

Is this another example of why commerce at times is slow moving across the continental USA?

ZoD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information