Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Mumbles

Load Metric
    I vote no ban on mumbles.Spartentard spewing bullshit nonsense non stop why isn't there any talk of banning that clown?

Comments

sah_24: Big surprise, Mumbles butt buddy . . .

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: countered penisbreath

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    So we're going to totally ignore his incessant misuse of the spoiler tags?

That's fine with me. Its not my call. Not my legacy.
    I've listened to The Shrink's comment and scaled back using them by 98.4% (or thereabouts).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    lol druff your trash people think they have votes now

Load Metric
    you're a pest

Load Metric
    lol dan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    So why not take your shit posts back to Skatz? No one will miss you. Instead you insist on derailing threads to talk shit to Sonatine or Rum Dick....occasionally throwing in a post about Druff or Tyde.

Comments

rum dick: tine and I pretty much tune him out these days

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: lol wow
    Last edited by Muck Ficon; 06-20-2016 at 12:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    fuck off mumbles, no one cares.
    I WOULD LOVE TO ELBOW YOUR FAT FACE INTO BOLIVIA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Oh wow

You finally felt compelled to create a thread addressing a poster who is shitting all over your failsite making it unreadable

Thanks for finally chiming in after 98% of the registered members here have been pleading to get rid of this fucking idiot
    Oh for fucks sake Jewdonk your a prime example of drunken pot calling a hardassed senile trucker kettle black. Your disappointing us with your lack of participation in your own shitpost containment vessel. Did you somehow pick up a nasty case of syphillis in Mexico and it's already rotted your trump cock sucking brain already??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    fuck off mumbles, no one cares.
    Pipe down there Dwayne Johnson.

Lay off the roids

Comments

DJ_Chaps: THIS GETS A GREEN.
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Lay off the roids

lol at thinking cory can afford roids
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    like sands through the hourglass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    So why not take your shit posts back to Skatz? No one will miss you. Instead you insist on derailing threads to talk shit to Sonatine or Rum Dick....occasionally throwing in a post about Druff or Tyde.
    id rep you but im out

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post

Lay off the roids

lol at thinking cory can afford roids
    LOL AT A FAT PASTY STALKER PIECE OF SHIT SPELLING MY NAME WRONG.

Load Metric
    sorry i thought you sold the 'e' to afford your mexican knock off cereal habit.

Comments

bukowski72: terrible skatz post

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Druff,

Knowing that you are dedicated to being fair (which I highly respect about you), I think you should be made aware of something that probably doesn't get much attention, but is relevant to the issue of how much I post on PFA. And that is whether I am posting so much more often than other users.

First, let me state that I do believe that I post more than most. And probably more than a handful. Or even just 1. That is prolly because my enthusiasm for PFA probably rivals that of the most frequent poster to the forum. And that would be none other than a member who has taken to hating on me without any consideration for how I have praised him on a number of matters, as well as have a similar outlook on most things political. And that would be Sonatine. Here is the proof, with a side-by-side exposition of our posting counts to date.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 382
Size:  37.7 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 380
Size:  38.2 KB

Rounding duration of membership to the nearest month, Sonatine has submitted an average of 196.4 posts/month since he joined PFA (Mar 2012, 51 months). Meanwhile, over the life of my time here on PFA (June 2015, 12 months), I have averaged 195.3 posts/month. From this, it is clear that my posting frequency is comparable, slightly less even, than Sonatine's.

Overall, based on this evidence, I believe that it is only fair to *also* request that Sonatine reduce his posting frequency given how you have requested that I do so. And perhaps one way he can likewise reduce his posting frequency is to stop gratutiously dissing and insulting other PFA members here, including me.

Granted, he is prolly still pissed that someone on this forum called him out for his overconfident claims about the demise of bitcoin...

(Checking.... checking... Nope! It hasn't crashed yet.)

Name:  image.png
Views: 397
Size:  10.4 KB

..., but that should not give him license to treat the forum as his personal insult-monkey playground, calling for toadie "muscle" to drive other users he doesn't like away from his 'safe space'.

Views: 333
Size:  116.2 KB

At least not when calling for a target of his obsessive vitriol to not post as frequently as he does.

Views: 316
Size:  71.9 KB

That being said, I will respect your request, as it is your privately owned website, not a publicly-funded/open-to-the-public forum. I just wanted to bring to your attention that limiting my posting frequency has the potential to foster favoritism, which I know you would abhor doing.

Views: 355
Size:  77.4 KB

P.S. And the toadies rush to the rescue with red reps. (Good job, gentlemen! Good job!)

Comments

wrenchjockey: .

Muck Ficon: .

rum dick: effort rep

bukowski72: Not to pile on, but the difference is I will click on a thread I don't care about if Sonatine or 4D are the last poster and I try to avoid you. I skipped this thread intially although it was at the top of the page and started by Druff.

Sloppy Joe: please use new fonts for retard memes
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-20-2016 at 01:49 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    glad to see your conversation with mumbles was taken to heart, druff. he's really fitting in now and definitely not a subnormal attention starved mongoloid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff,

Knowing that you are dedicated to being fair (which I highly respect about you), I think you should be made aware of something that probably doesn't get much attention, but is relevant to the issue of how much I post on PFA. And that is whether I am posting so much more often than other users.

First, let me state that I do believe that I post more than most. And probably more than a handful. Or even just 1. That is prolly because my enthusiasm for PFA probably rivals that of the most frequent poster to the forum. And that would be none other than a member who has taken to hating on me without any consideration for how I have praised him on a number of matters, as well as have a similar outlook on most things political. And that would be Sonatine. Here is the proof, with a side-by-side exposition of our posting counts to date.

Views: 382
Size:  37.7 KBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 380
Size:  38.2 KB

Rounding duration of membership to the nearest month, Sonatine has submitted an average of 196.4 posts/month since he joined PFA (Mar 2012, 51 months). Meanwhile, over the life of my time here on PFA (June 2015, 12 months), I have averaged 195.3 posts/month. From this, it is clear that my posting frequency is comparable, slightly less even, than Sonatine's.

Overall, based on this evidence, I believe that it is only fair to *also* request that Sonatine reduce his posting frequency given how you have requested that I do so. And perhaps one way he can likewise reduce his posting frequency is to stop gratutiously dissing and insulting other PFA members here, including me.

Granted, he is prolly still pissed that someone on this forum called him out for his overconfident claims about the demise of bitcoin...

(Checking.... checking... Nope! It hasn't crashed yet.)

Name:  image.png
Views: 397
Size:  10.4 KB

..., but that should not give him license to treat the forum as his personal insult-monkey playground, calling for toadie "muscle" to drive other users he doesn't like away from his 'safe space'.

Views: 333
Size:  116.2 KB

At least not when calling for a target of his obsessive vitriol to not post as frequently as he does.

Views: 316
Size:  71.9 KB

That being said, I will respect your request, as it is your privately owned website, not a publicly-funded/open-to-the-public forum. I just wanted to bring to your attention that limiting my posting frequency has the potential to foster favoritism, which I know you would abhor doing.

Views: 355
Size:  77.4 KB

Comments

Henry: The fact :blackcock is a picture of a rooster and not a hugely giant transexual penis says a lot about this place, and not in a good way

MumblesBadly: And how original that he used readily tagged gifs! (Brilliant original work, Tine! Truly, some of your best work! Bravo!!!)

Load Metric
    Mumbles comparing himself to Sonatine is lol. There are two former posters that immediately come to mind when I think of how bad Mumbles really is. They are Rollo and Garrett. Start comparing yourself to them and forget about the made niggas.

lol wow is GOD

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not as bad as Tine's bitcoin price prediction.

bukowski72: Garett was a better poster than Mumbles and he beat up his family -- a few times.

Corrigan: lol they are Rollo and Garrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Mumbles comparing himself to Sonatine is lol. There are two former posters that immediately come to mind when I think of how bad Mumbles really is. They are Rollo and Garrett. Start comparing yourself to them and forget about the made niggas.

lol wow is GOD

and just like rollo and garrett, the fact that you just mentioned mumbles in a post made his ashy dry dick stiff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

lol wow is GOD

and just like rollo and garrett, the fact that you just mentioned mumbles in a post made his ashy dry dick stiff.
    mumbles has been on ignore for a while now. Unfortunately I still get to read his posts when somebody quotes him so that one did slip through.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Enough, already. Tine accepted you as one of his sycophantic toadies long long ago.

Thread Information