Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Regarding Mumbles

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4656
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,643
    Blog Entries
    2

    Regarding Mumbles

    I have sent Mumbles a message asking him to tone it down here.

    Basically, I asked him politely to stop dominating the forum, and to only chime into threads when he really has something to say (rather than just posting for the sake of posting).

    While I have no problem with Mumbles, I agree he has been overdoing it here, and I would also like to seem him decrease his posting here.

    Hopefully that will improve matters on PFA.

     
    Comments
      
      Tyde: Amateur
      
      sah_24: Druff but fair

  2. #2
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have sent Mumbles a message asking him to tone it down here.

    Basically, I asked him politely to stop dominating the forum, and to only chime into threads when he really has something to say (rather than just posting for the sake of posting).

    While I have no problem with Mumbles, I agree he has been overdoing it here, and I would also like to seem him decrease his posting here.

    Hopefully that will improve matters on PFA.
    Balls.

    Better redo the description of this forum as found googling

    Free form expression. Discuss sports, news, entertainment, or just bitch about random stuff. The rules in this forum are a lot more lax than elsewhere on the site."

  3. #3
    He's the only poster ive ever blocked and i haven't regretted it.

    Also, he can still rep me even though i blocked him, wtf is up with that?

     
    Comments
      
      LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  4. #4
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    He's the only poster ive ever blocked and i haven't regretted it.

    Also, he can still rep me even though i blocked him, wtf is up with that?
    Never used this feature to block others. Does it mean you can't see any posts made by the blockee?

    If so, how can you not regret what do have not experienced?

  5. #5
    In before Bumbles replies by copy pasting several citations having nothing to do with the argument, regarding how he shouldn't be limited....


    but really...he should. It's past time

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    He's the only poster ive ever blocked and i haven't regretted it.

    Also, he can still rep me even though i blocked him, wtf is up with that?
    Never used this feature to block others. Does it mean you can't see any posts made by the blockee?

    If so, how can you not regret what do have not experienced?
    Good question.

    Im not signed in 24/7 like the skatz retards that post here, so if you're not signed in and you scroll through the forum you still see post from people you have blocked. So now im just auto signed in by allowing my browser to save my info. But the times that i have seen his awful posting, i don't regret the block.

     
    Comments
      
      LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  7. #7
    YOUNG MOSAUCE this place is ur canvas

  8. #8
    King of Lost Wages LarryLaffer's Avatar
    Reputation
    175
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lost Wages
    Posts
    4,874
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Balls.

    Better redo the description of this forum as found googling

    Free form expression. Discuss sports, news, entertainment, or just bitch about random stuff. The rules in this forum are a lot more lax than elsewhere on the site."

    this and you let all this other skatz racist type shit go on.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

    George Steinbrenner

  9. #9
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -109
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,073
    Druff,

    Thanks for the message. And I respect how you are handling this matter. And I will cut back on the frequency of my posting.

    I can't, however, promise that my posts won't spur some members to hate on me, as several of them seem bent on pissing on a post of mine they see just because they hate me even though what I say in that post likely wouldn't draw their public scorn if offered up by another member.

    So, to potentially address your concern about me posting in so many threads, and allow folks here numerous opportunities to hate or love on my comments, consider the following option: Set up an official thread where I can post my comments on various topics. You could call it something like "The Official MumblesBadly Commentary Thread. (Enter at your own risk of being pissed off.)" And except for a few topics that I have a keen interest in (e.g. Bitcoin and politics), I will use that thread to post when I feel strongly about other topics in order to limit appearing to dominating the forum.

    And if my haters show up to bash me there, they can red rep me to their hearts content, but won't be allowed to derail the thread with disruptive shitposts.

    Let me know what you think.

     
    Comments
      
      HoodedN: you dont deserve a thread, you deserve a coffin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  10. #10
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5417
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,731
    fuck off mumbles, no one cares.

     
    Comments
      
      LarryLaffer: you need to take your meds. you're bi polar
      
      MumblesBadly: Larry, be gentle. Tine hasn't exactly been on his game predicting the direction of bitcoin price recently.
      
      Starbucks Spunk Bucket: POST OF THE YEAR. LOLLLL
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  11. #11
    lol at bi polar jace taking a scolding from his fellow democratic constituent

     
    Comments
      
      LarryLaffer: I was Druff but fair.

  12. #12
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    351
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,092
    Larry, what skatz racist shit are you babbling about? There's zero racism on skatz. In fact out of all of the dying poker message boards we are easily the most diverse. We have an Asian jew poster who has black kids, an obese albino homosexual and a basque spaniard. And that's like half of our membership.

  13. #13
    honestly dont listen to him this trash coal burning jew lawyer does not represent us

  14. #14
    druff literally almost finned his life and druff is not smart

  15. #15
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    Oh wow

    You finally felt compelled to create a thread addressing a poster who is shitting all over your failsite making it unreadable

    Thanks for finally chiming in after 98% of the registered members here have been pleading to get rid of this fucking idiot

  16. #16
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5417
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,731
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Larry, what skatz racist shit are you babbling about? There's zero racism on skatz. In fact out of all of the dying poker message boards we are easily the most diverse. We have an Asian jew poster who has black kids, an obese albino homosexual and a basque spaniard. And that's like half of our membership.

    IN FAIRNESS ALL THE GOOD RACISM IS IN THE VIP FORUM
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  17. #17
    get um yong mort

  18. #18
    So we're going to totally ignore his incessant misuse of the spoiler tags?

    That's fine with me. Its not my call. Not my legacy.

     
    Comments
      
      Hockey Guy: Not to mention it was my schtick & he's over-used it to the point it's no longer funny for anybody.

  19. #19
    young hank you will goto the grave with this place

  20. #20
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mumbles: Is this true?
    By Pooh in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2016, 06:55 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 07:21 AM
  3. Mumbles containment thread?
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •