Thread: Check your Ticketmaster accounts, y'all

Load Metric

Check your Ticketmaster accounts, y'all

Class action settled, disbursements being made.

http://www.avclub.com/article/there-...cketmas-238434

Sign in to your Ticketmaster account and click Active Vouchers.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/vouchers

Myself, I recd 17 free pairs of tix to qualifying (Live Nation) events, plus endless additional discounts.

Good luck.

Comments

vegas1369: Thank you! 2 free tickets for me plus discounts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Class action settled, disbursements being made.

http://www.avclub.com/article/there-...cketmas-238434

Sign in to your Ticketmaster account and click Active Vouchers.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/vouchers

Myself, I recd 17 free pairs of tix to qualifying (Live Nation) events, plus endless additional discounts.

Good luck.
    Great, so I get paid in scrip rather than in the cold hard cash they stole from me?

Fuck ticketbastard and fuck the court that let them do this.

Load Metric
    Ticketmaster finds a way. Hilariously, the free tickets are for Loverboy, Poison and Ratt. I'm not kidding. I have a ton of "coupons" for $2.75 and a ton of vouchers for free General Admission for selected shows, and those bands are the selected shows. Sure, the tickets are free, but the herpes lasts forever.

Comments

OSA: gift keeps on giving

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Ticketmaster finds a way. Hilariously, the free tickets are for Loverboy, Poison and Ratt. I'm not kidding. I have a ton of "coupons" for $2.75 and a ton of vouchers for free General Admission for selected shows, and those bands are the selected shows. Sure, the tickets are free, but the herpes lasts forever.
    At least you got something. Not a damn thing in my account..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Over 50% of minority's have had an STD in there lives.

Aids also rampant in that community..

90% basterd rate.

I live in the Bronx.

And yes, they are animals

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Over 50% of minority's have had an STD in there lives.

Aids also rampant in that community..

90% basterd rate.

I live in the Bronx.

And yes, they are animals

Spartard, I hope you pull a richard Pryor and blow yourself up

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Even if you find something you like, good luck using codes for freebies.

Name:  Screenshot_20160703-102927.png
Views: 310
Size:  461.4 KB

The 2.25$ discount codes work tho. Can use 2 per transaction, for tickets to ANY show sold by Ticketmaster

Comments

ToasterOven: fuck ticketmaster

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL class action suits

Great in theory, horrible in practice.

The only ones who gain are the lawyers.

This is a perfect example of a "large" settlement where the class ends up with something near-worthless.

Do you think the lawyers were paid in discounts and free failconcerts?

Laws regarding class action lawsuits need to change. The companies should not be allowed to pay in merchandise/services, because the customers inevitably receive worthless crap.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    LOL class action suits

Great in theory, horrible in practice.

The only ones who gain are the lawyers.

This is a perfect example of a "large" settlement where the class ends up with something near-worthless.

Do you think the lawyers were paid in discounts and free failconcerts?

Laws regarding class action lawsuits need to change. The companies should not be allowed to pay in merchandise/services, because the customers inevitably receive worthless crap.
    this

I remember getting a check for something like 14 dollars in high school for some class action. Nothing since then for the half dozen I recall being eligible for.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I still sign up for these, even if 90% of them aren't that much because free money is better than none. The next one I am on is for PayPal.

The most I've ever gotten in a class action suit was $1800 in "T-mobile credits" from a suit that dealt with purchases via text message a year ago. I could of taken $150 in cash or the credits, but took the credits because free cell phone bill for 15 months is pretty sweet.

I also got $420 (lol) from a anti-trust suit pertaining to EA and their Madden/NCAA Football franchises. It was deemed illegal on the way they cornered the market on the league and player licenses over the last 12 years by out bidding everybody and signing deals with the leagues for exclusivity (meaning that no other companies could make NFL games). This is why there is no more "NFL2K13" or whatever.

I got a whopping $5 check from the Facebook privacy lawsuit.

In this one, I got $15.75 in general credit, and free tickets to such powerhouse shows such as "Slipknot", "Pitbull", "Darius Rucker" and "Toby Keith". Of course the shows are sold out...it's almost like they are using this suit to put butts in the seats for these milquetoast corporate shows.

The only show I actually wanted to see was George Clinton, but that is sold out, too.

Comments

Henry:
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    The most I've ever gotten in a class action suit was $1800 in "T-mobile credits" from a suit that dealt with purchases via text message a year ago. I could of taken $150 in cash or the credits, but took the credits because free cell phone bill for 15 months is pretty sweet.

I also got $420 (lol) from a anti-trust suit pertaining to EA and their Madden/NCAA Football franchises. It was deemed illegal on the way they cornered the market on the league and player licenses over the last 12 years by out bidding everybody and signing deals with the leagues for exclusivity (meaning that no other companies could make NFL games). This is why there is no more "NFL2K13" or whatever.

I got a whopping $5 check from the Facebook privacy lawsuit.

In this one, I got $15.75 in general credit, and free tickets to such powerhouse shows such as "Slipknot", "Pitbull", "Darius Rucker" and "Toby Keith". Of course the shows are sold out...it's almost like they are using this suit to put butts in the seats for these milquetoast corporate shows.

The only show I actually wanted to see was George Clinton, but that is sold out, too.
    You lucked out. Those type of settlements are highly unusual.

The best I've done was around $100, and even that was unusual. (I also actually lost that $100 in the first place from unfair business practices by that company, so I didn't gain anything overall.)

I agree that they are only providing the free shows which are selling poorly, thus costing them little-to-nothing, yet getting to claim the retail value for the "settlement".

My most laughable class action "settlement" was from Sprint, who sent me a 20-minute prepaid calling card about 10 years ago for years of overcharges. Who with a cell phone needs a prepaid calling card?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You lucked out. Those type of settlements are highly unusual.
    Yeah, that's why I fire on every one I see. These things are like poker tourneys; volume is key and 2 out of every 10 actually works out to be worth the effort.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Gold
    Load Metric
    UPDATE JULY 1 4:00 PM EDT

Please note, the Discount Code and UPS Discount Code vouchers can still be used for primary tickets for any event on Ticketmaster.com through June 18, 2020.

To date, class members have redeemed nearly $15M worth of ticket vouchers, almost three times the amount required by the settlement this year. At this time, the eligible event list has closed. We will periodically notify class members who have signed up for the e-mail subscription service when additional inventory becomes available.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TicketDisaster just clowned their entire customer base and the entire class action lawsuit.

Well played.

Site=joke

Thread Information