Thread: I just realized why Trump fans make me so sick

Load Metric
    ain't no power in that bottom.

Load Metric
    HATERS IN THE BUILDING

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: i stand by this and im just saying i know a thing or two about bird law

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am a fan of Donald Trump because he's entertaining. He'd get me to vote, and I might just say what the hell,
    how can you do worse and would you rather things stay the same.

Load Metric
    too drunk to shipost. need weed. have opinion.

trump sucks. we all know it. none of you racist shit heels have the balls to say any of this racist shit you say in person. There's no way any of you would have a life if you did. You'd be poor, you wouldn't have a job. No one would hire you. youd be in the gutter

trump will never be president. so stop thinking he will be.

in fact, fuck all of you closet racists. atleast these real trump fans have the balls to be racist in person, not on the fucking internet.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I'm guessing that some are moronic enough to display their Trumpism in public. (Didn't MintyFreshLips mention wearing a Trump hat at the WSOP?)
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    in fact

what the fuck are any of you doing. are you all insane? what did i stumble into here. have i gone down the rabbit hole of racist trash?

is this the last bastion of free speech?

it is. so i can't be mad. what am i doing. you have the right to say this ignorant shit, and i don't have the right to tell you NOT to.
    /

so i guess, lets celebrate.

Comments

varys: Here, feel better
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Diamond
    Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: I'm guessing that some are moronic enough to display their Trumpism in public. (Didn't MintyFreshLips mention wearing a Trump hat at the WSOP?)

No that was me, and I'm not racist at all, just like Trump. We're both good at sizing ppl up and figuring out why they are shitty without seeing their race. Making fun of shitty ppl who happen to be a minority just looks racist to unintelligent/closet racist ppl as they themselves are the ones seeing the victim as inferior cuz of race.

I admit racist ppl do like trump, but don't they like the Republican every time around? And don't worry about it anyways, the old timey racists are all dying off soon and we don't actually care what they have to say.

I like Trump cuz I'm really patriotic and really competitive so its important to me that USA should let the world know who's boss. Otherwise I believe shit would hit the fan if they didn't believe they had the USA judging them. The USA is metaphorically similar to God's power on earth you could say. God is a powerful being that's really far away and always judging you. That's what we do in a way.

I believe the Internet has changed the world in a way that we don't fully understand yet, so we need to make aggressive moves to cover our ass now before we see the results. Who knows how crazy and talented some of the young terrorists who have been on the internet since they've been 5 are making themselves right now.

Also we need to kill liberalism now cuz i'm scared shitless for the American social media generation of kids who have been on the internet their whole lives too, all thinking they are special just because they are them. So much narcissism forming. We need to be tougher with these shitheads or they are all gonna think they are God's gift despite have no talents except being obsessed with themselves.

And I think politicians are terrible/not that talented/too easily corruptible so Trump is a no brainer for me.

Comments

big dick: no brainer rep

rum dick: you dont understand liberalism rep and I say that as a right win republican

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

No that was me, and I'm not racist at all, just like Trump. We're both good at sizing ppl up and figuring out why they are shitty without seeing their race. Making fun of shitty ppl who happen to be a minority just looks racist to unintelligent/closet racist ppl as they themselves are the ones seeing the victim as inferior cuz of race.

I admit racist ppl do like trump, but don't they like the Republican every time around? And don't worry about it anyways, the old timey racists are all dying off soon and we don't actually care what they have to say.

I like Trump cuz I'm really patriotic and really competitive so its important to me that USA should let the world know who's boss. Otherwise I believe shit would hit the fan if they didn't believe they had the USA judging them. The USA is metaphorically similar to God's power on earth you could say. God is a powerful being that's really far away and always judging you. That's what we do in a way.

I believe the Internet has changed the world in a way that we don't fully understand yet, so we need to make aggressive moves to cover our ass now before we see the results. Who knows how crazy and talented some of the young terrorists who have been on the internet since they've been 5 are making themselves right now.

Also we need to kill liberalism now cuz i'm scared shitless for the American social media generation of kids who have been on the internet their whole lives too, all thinking they are special just because they are them. So much narcissism forming. We need to be tougher with these shitheads or they are all gonna think they are God's gift despite have no talents except being obsessed with themselves.

And I think politicians are terrible/not that talented/too easily corruptible so Trump is a no brainer for me.

huh? ohhhh I get it. "America means ETHNIC KINGDOM IN THE GOTHIC LANGUAGE. IT'S THE NEW JERUSALEM" yeah but no. You sound like a white supremacist when you say shit like that.

The rest of the world doesn't need our judgement, as we're the biggest bunch of assholes in the world. We're just a bunch of over weight bunch of hamburger eating Americans. We've tarnished our reputation over the last 50 years.

LoL @ trump being not easily corruptible. you're fucking insane.

anyone who votes for this fucking trash, and that's what TRUMP and all his fans are, TRASH, are the reason why we're headed for world war 3. THE GUY WANTS TO BUILD A WALL.

you shitheels are biting off more than you can chew here with your Furor.

And if i saw you wearing a trump hat, i'd fucking call you a racist in person. Guilt by association. sorry.

George Steinbrenner

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    too bad he wouldn't build a wall around you're computer Larry.

Load Metric
    I'd go as far to say, that all trump shills can suck my motherfuckin' dick.

George Steinbrenner

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

huh? ohhhh I get it. "America means ETHNIC KINGDOM IN THE GOTHIC LANGUAGE. IT'S THE NEW JERUSALEM" yeah but no. You sound like a white supremacist when you say shit like that.

The rest of the world doesn't need our judgement, as we're the biggest bunch of assholes in the world. We're just a bunch of over weight bunch of hamburger eating Americans. We've tarnished our reputation over the last 50 years.

LoL @ trump being not easily corruptible. you're fucking insane.

anyone who votes for this fucking trash, and that's what TRUMP and all his fans are, TRASH, are the reason why we're headed for world war 3. THE GUY WANTS TO BUILD A WALL.

you shitheels are biting off more than you can chew here with your Furor.

And if i saw you wearing a trump hat, i'd fucking call you a racist in person. Guilt by association. sorry.
    No u wouldn't. Youd go tell one of ur faggot friends that u almost did. ppl that have balls are voting for trump

And I don't actually believe Trump is going to build a wall/deport 10+ million illegals. Its the Art of the Deal, make a high opening bid, then the other side accepts ur second idea just cuz its not the first.

Edit: And actually yes, the world does need to know that the big bad USA is always watching them. I guarantee you some countries would be fucking a lot of shit up as we speak if we weren't around.

Edit2: And Trump isn't that corruptible cuz he doesn't need the job. Many politicians need their job to feed their families/be somebody, so they are easily corruptible without even having to be a bad person. Trump doesn't need a job and is already a big fuckin somebody. And that's also a good point as to why he will do a good job as President. The guy is already a living legend, why would he throw away his legacy and be a guy who ruined many people's lives?

Comments

tyde: Nailed it
    Last edited by thesidedish; 06-19-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  trump-swastika.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  58.9 KB

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    maybe Druff will go on the air today and I can call in. I ask that any and all of you trump nazis call in and try and shut me down.

Comments

thesidedish: except nobody cares who you are so nobody would actually be listening to ur thoughts

George Steinbrenner

Diamond
    Load Metric
    rum dick: you dont understand liberalism rep and I say that as a right win republican

yes I do understand it. I don't need to explain everything in detail, FUCK OFF.

But it has a lot to do with letting ppl think they are the center of the universe and then putting the burden on everybody else to make them feel special. U don't need ur own god damn transgender bathrooms everywhere for example. Go to the fuckin bathroom on your own time behind a closed door with 1 stall FFS.

Gonna be a big problem when the kids who have been on fb their whole lives come of age

Comments

big dick: even a retard can make a couple of decent points from time to time.

rum dick: literally nothing you just said there has anything to do with liberalism......you seem to be confusing it with poor parenting and millenial stereotypes or maybe youre just projecting....

Banned
    Load Metric
    too drunk to shipost. need weed. have opinion.

trump sucks. we all know it. none of you racist shit heels have the balls to say any of this racist shit you say in person. There's no way any of you would have a life if you did. You'd be poor, you wouldn't have a job. No one would hire you. youd be in the gutter

trump will never be president. so stop thinking he will be.

in fact, fuck all of you closet racists. atleast these real trump fans have the balls to be racist in person, not on the fucking internet.

Name one thing that Trump has ever said that is 'racist'

He wants to close the border to illegal immigrants

He wants to stop the flow of Muslim terrorism

He wants to bring back jobs to the American people and quit shipping our jobs overseas to third world countries

He wants to impose tariffs on imports from companies that have set up shop in other countries where they pay pennies on the dollar in sweatshops

He wants to get a handle on our national debt which is skyrocketed based solely upon very flawed trade policies with countries like China and Mexico who exploit our ignorant fucking leaders

Please tell me one single thing the Trump has ever said that is so called racist

Look at some of his endorsements from black leaders and hispanic groups and women that you never see in the media

His decline in the polls over the last week doesn't mean shit

Hillary and Trump are basically neck and neck.

It's also important to note that most of his supporters arent even putting a sign in their front yard or a bumper sticker on their car for fear of being vandalized or assaulted by liberal twats like yourself

If you vote for Hillary Clinton as an American male you might as well cut your fucking balls off right now and get it over with

Larry Laffer LOL

Fucking douchebag crawl back into your hole and jerk off to your picture of Obama.

Then go take a piss in the women's bathroom at Target you ultra libtard jackoff

BUILD THAT WALL

#Trump2016

Load Metric
    here ya go Spartard

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I feel for you Spartard. i really do. you seem like a good person. but you are proud to be a crack head.

Donald Trump would shit on you if he could.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I feel for you Spartard. i really do. you seem like a good person. but you are proud to be a crack head.

Trump did so to sub-contractors whenever he thought he could get away with it. And still hasn't made them whole despite (apparently) being worth $10 billion.

#DonaldTrumpIsAScammer
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Trump did so to sub-contractors whenever he thought he could get away with it. And still hasn't made them whole despite (apparently) being worth $10 billion.

#DonaldTrumpIsAScammer

it seems the working class are quick to forget that Drumpf is a fucking scammer. LoL @ the world taking anything this guy says seriously. They probably won't even let this cheese hold the nuclear football.

Comments

Mintjewlips: laffer=mumbles squared

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information