Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Massive Gun Control Restrictions Save British MP From Being Shot - Just Kidding

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    4D, I seriously can't fathom that you're just flat out not trolling right now. As I've said many times before to your "OH THE NEXT MAO OR THE NEXT HITLER" bullshit:

YOU DON'T BRING AN AR15 TO A DRONE FIGHT.

You really think your little government regulated semi automatic rifle or handgun is going to save you from getting bombed or shot down by something you can't even see?

It's the fucking 21st century man, get with it.
    Pretty much why according to the 2nd amendment, civilians should have much more access to weapons . Go ahead, deny but its true. Even George Washington stated it quite plainly. The problem is we have minorities orr...gangs in this country along with mentally retarded liberals and sand n-words who fuck it up for the rest of us and should be wiped off the map. Everyone keeps saying the rught wing civilian kills more - prove it.it werent for these people you would have far less killings. This is FACT.

That aside,lets say we only had limited arms. Have you seen how well military can handle urban warfare? ? In case you haven't been paying attention, its quite a cluster fuck - no matter what continent you are on. Look how long we have been trying to handle iraq. Some citizens with small arms and some knowledge of explosives manages to keep the US MILITARY at bay for how many years now?
    The 2nd amendment was written at a time where your nearest neighbor was 500 miles away and guns took 5 minutes to reload after a single shot.

Do you also still pee in a bucket, wash your clothes with a washboard in the creek, and wonder how you're going to save up to buy your next negro?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Pretty much why according to the 2nd amendment, civilians should have much more access to weapons . Go ahead, deny but its true. Even George Washington stated it quite plainly. The problem is we have minorities orr...gangs in this country along with mentally retarded liberals and sand n-words who fuck it up for the rest of us and should be wiped off the map. Everyone keeps saying the rught wing civilian kills more - prove it.it werent for these people you would have far less killings. This is FACT.

That aside,lets say we only had limited arms. Have you seen how well military can handle urban warfare? ? In case you haven't been paying attention, its quite a cluster fuck - no matter what continent you are on. Look how long we have been trying to handle iraq. Some citizens with small arms and some knowledge of explosives manages to keep the US MILITARY at bay for how many years now?
    The 2nd amendment was written at a time where your nearest neighbor was 500 miles away and guns took 5 minutes to reload after a single shot.

Do you also still pee in a bucket, wash your clothes with a washboard in the creek, and wonder how you're going to save up to buy your next negro?
    Just remember who it was that tore themselves apart at the seams to do something that had never been done in recorded human history to that point: Ended slavery.

Guess what Einstein, only one way you do that.. with an armed rebellion fought with the help of a well regulated militia.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Just remember who it was that tore themselves apart at the seams to do something that had never been done in recorded human history to that point: Ended slavery.

Guess what Einstein, only one way you do that.. with an armed rebellion fought with the help of a well regulated militia.
    I don't even know how do you fuck up every part of this without intentionally trolling. If there wasn't anecdotal evidence that you can be just this stupid/ignorant i doubt i would believe it. Before 1865 slavery had been made illegal among others in the entire British Empire. Had you been a part of that empire, slavery in North America would have been illegal 30 years earlier.

Now to return to your efforts in abolishing slavery. It has nothing to do with 1776 or the help of a well regulated militia. If you know very little it might seem logical it would, being that it's the 13th amendment and we all know constitution is a sacred document, was written in 1776, etched in stone, word of god and should never be changed in any shape or form. Doing very little research on this subject it appears that the original constitution was written in 1787, came into force in 1789 and didn't really do anything to abolish slavery. The 13th amendment on the other hand did do something for abolishing slavery but that was added in 1865. Apparently you can just add stuff to the constitution, possibly even remove some retarded shit. Who knew legislation can live with the times.

Load Metric
    lol this nerd seems furious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I don't even know how do you fuck up every part of this without intentionally trolling. If there wasn't anecdotal evidence that you can be just this stupid/ignorant i doubt i would believe it. Before 1865 slavery had been made illegal among others in the entire British Empire. Had you been a part of that empire, slavery in North America would have been illegal 30 years earlier.

Now to return to your efforts in abolishing slavery. It has nothing to do with 1776 or the help of a well regulated militia. If you know very little it might seem logical it would, being that it's the 13th amendment and we all know constitution is a sacred document, was written in 1776, etched in stone, word of god and should never be changed in any shape or form. Doing very little research on this subject it appears that the original constitution was written in 1787, came into force in 1789 and didn't really do anything to abolish slavery. The 13th amendment on the other hand did do something for abolishing slavery but that was added in 1865. Apparently you can just add stuff to the constitution, possibly even remove some retarded shit. Who knew legislation can live with the times.
    My great great grandfather flattened atlanta under sherman and this yutz wants to talk about dotting i's and crossing t's.

fuck off.

Load Metric

My great great grandfather flattened atlanta under sherman and this yutz wants to talk about dotting i's and crossing t's.

fuck off.
    Tbh i was being kinda nice and let a few things slip by. But please do tell who did "something that had never been done in recorded human history to that point: Ended slavery". And please elaborate how the "only one way you do that.. with an armed rebellion fought with the help of a well regulated militia" had anything to do with the first claim or is even remotely true. Otherwise it might seem you were trying to take credit of something you had nothing to do with and trying to make the feat seem more grandiose than it was. That's clearly not something that's often associated with Americans.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Well.........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL at 4D thinking the US lead the world in ending slavery! (How the fuck do these youngins get graduated from high school these days??? Or is it just the right-wing stupid juice they suckle from sites like Breitbart or hear from Rush???)

Load Metric

1. As shown, we weren't the first ones to get rid of slavery.
    2. Thank you for proving my point about the 21st century.

Look, it doesn't matter what you say, we still live in 2016 and every problem you have that you think can be solved with a gun, can now be solved by more efficient means or a gun is just completely useless.

Load Metric

1. As shown, we weren't the first ones to get rid of slavery.
    2. Thank you for proving my point about the 21st century.

Look, it doesn't matter what you say, we still live in 2016 and every problem you have that you think can be solved with a gun, can now be solved by more efficient means or a gun is just completely useless.
    Unless you are looking down the barrel of a gun.

Mao took China in recent history, by force. Castro took Cuba, all in the realm of mechanized warfare. The Visagoths took Rome, and you couldn't ever do that.

I appreciate that you want to be victimized by some government body, but don't force it on everyone else. When they come to round you up, only your neighbors will be able to hide you in their attics.
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 06-21-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Load Metric

fuck off.
    Uh... Correcting grossly distort historical claims used to support a stupid policy isn't "dotting i's and crossing t's". And if you knew more about the American Civil War, you'd know that it *wasn't* won using firearms owned by ordinary citizens (which Confederacy troops did for much longer and more often than federal ones).

Seriously. Educate yourself on the actual history versus the jingoistic bullshit you hear from your fellow gun nuts, or just dream up on the fly.

And you can even do so by listening to an excellent and detailed podcast series on it.

http://civilwarpodcast.org/

(Been listening to it on and off for about a month. Ridic amount of details. Only up to the first few months of 1862 (episode 108 or so). But a definite keeper for Civil War history fans who like the deep dive.)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don't like how the Dems are trying to play on peoples emotions with these votes related to gun control. If they got a strong case then bring it up when emotions are not a factor.

When I see someone who sold out to private prison lobbyists like Hillary trying to play on peoples emotions to push new legislation. It sends chills up my spine. We're not going to lock up a bunch of right wing gun enthusiasts that have nothing to do with terrorism because you sold out to the private prisons.

They wouldn't do the same for me but that's the dif. between us n them. We always try to do right thing not only when its in our interest.

Do you guys have any idea how close Hillary is with private prison lobbyists? Cenk Uygur where you at now? Crickets...
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-21-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    "See see she got killed by a gun and they have gun control!!!!" YOU STUPID REDNECK FUCKS.. YOU DONT GET IT AND DONT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO GET "IT"

Thread Information