Thread: WSOP Howard Lederer

Bronze
    Load Metric

Thumbs up WSOP Howard Lederer

Hell has Frozen over
    Howard Lederer Is playing Event #16 $10,000 2-7 Lowball Championship and in 33th 20,300 chips.....Someone Bust this SOB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Day 2 Table Draw...Restart 2pm
    Howard Lederer
    LAS VEGAS, NV, US
    Amazon / 461 / 2
    Alan Schein
    FORT WASHINGTON, PA, US
    Amazon / 461 / 3
    Brian Hastings
    HANOVER TOWNSHIP, PA, US
    Amazon / 461 / 4
    Jared Bleznick
    NEW YORK, NY, US
    Amazon / 461 / 5
    Brian Tate
    Santa Monica, CA, US
    Amazon / 461 / 6
    Lamar Wilkinson
    PACHECO, CA, US
    Amazon / 461 / 7

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  rrr7ur.jpg
Views: 1231
Size:  31.7 KB THANK YOU BRIAN!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A cheater eliminates a thief.

What a great community we have!

Comments

Shizzmoney: LOL cheater community rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    A cheater eliminates a thief.

What a great community we have!
    Look at that table draw. Hastings, Lederer and Bleznick. All known poker scumbags.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

Lederer is playing Event # 20 $10,000 seven card razz ,,,, Starting Day 2 in 38th with 43,000 chips

Bronze
    Load Metric

BOOOOOOM Busted 43 Place.... ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFEName:  ffffj,jg.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  35.2 KB
    Last edited by RealNoNameYet; 06-14-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

Spending more Player Blood Money
    Event # 21 $3000 6-Handed NL
    59th with 10,000 chips

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He Busted Event # 21

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He is now playing Event #24 $10,000 Horse Championship...I wonder What this FuckHead is thinking Playing these Events. If he makes a FT for a Bracelet will it be worth it?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    BUSTER IS BUSTO..Maybe Fergi and Howy have a Bracelet Side Bet>>>>>>>>>>?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ^^^ - I saw that on twitter last night and didn't read the article you posted but I did see the Bet Raise Fold Documentary to know where dmoongirl is coming from. She had a lot of money tied up on Full Tilt and it was a majority of her net worth from what I took out of that movie, which in ways is her fault but at the same time she didn't feel Full Tilt was in danger of shutting down. This really crushed Danielle and her family for a while where she had to take on another job as a waitress (if I recall) and then was flying from her home in Minnesota to play live poker at Commerce one weekend a month

Danielle was playing NL5000 ($25/$50) NL regularly when Black Friday happened where it was determined shortly after that FTP couldn't refund players.

Her twitter talked about some girl at her wsop main event table that didn't even want to be playing in the event (lol) but her man wanted her to play and she got tired so she was trying to punt her chips away which took a while but when she busted Howard Lederer was the guy that replaced her.

The problem for a lot of people is even if they actually can come to the conclusion that Lederer and Ferugson didn't want to steal money when FTP went down the way those guys just dodged everything for years was horrible. They also profited a ton off Full Tilt Poker and didn't pay at all for all their wrong doing. When FTP existed it gave a bunch of people a job for years but when it shut down this ruined many lives if these players kept a huge majority of money on the site like many did.

If you are forced to move from a game like $25/50 NL online where you buyin for $5k to a game like $2/5 live for a $500 buyin this ruins your overall profit potential for a long time. Many players will struggle psychologically to play those stakes seriously because they got accustomed to what they were playing and now have to move down a level 10x lower. I know I've mentioned this before a few times on this forum but it's so crucial that unless you've been gambling at high stakes for a while in your life you might not get how significant having to play for what seems like peanuts now becomes.

Load Metric
    kind of a de rail so i'm sorry if PFAers think this way:

This guy stole millions. And he didn't even see one day in jail. But there are millions of people locked up right now, for petty shit.

This entire FTP situation is a reminder that the government doesn't care what crime you do, as long as you have money, you're safe from losing your freedom.

i'm even more disgusted by the fact that I myself might be in jail 24 hours from now, for something as petty as a failed drug test for cannabis. But this guy, this guy got a slap on the wrist for defrauding millions of players. He gets his freedom. The rest of us, well, we're at the mercy of the government

if this isn't a call for a revolution, then I don't know what is.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Kinda skimmed your story.

Young people are idealistic and older people are realistic (born or education and experience)

You ever look back at 2008 and tally the number of Wall Street players who went to jail? Like there was only some tool programmer who got caught in possession of some High Frequency Trading programming he took home from work.

if you ever worked as a manager responsible for P/L in a big company ..... Whip and drive performance from your people. There is no room for empathy. Workers are tools. Task them and drive them. There are very very few stars and creative workers you need to nurture.

However, your head snaps to when someone with power or money crosses your path. These are the folks who can improve your situation. Deals get done. Way of the world.

It serves no purpose to have you in jail. Costs money. You are productive and contributing on the street. I would engage your boss to write or say something to that end.

Gotta drop the idealism and anger and scope out the real world. Hard when it's personal. Take a hard look at everyone's motivation tomorrow. Game that when possible.

Yeah the world is corrupt. Deal with it.

You don't want to make the judges day any more difficult... but you offer some practical solution.

It's the art of the deal, lol.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Kinda skimmed your story.

Young people are idealistic and older people are realistic (born or education and experience)

You ever look back at 2008 and tally the number of Wall Street players who went to jail? Like there was only some tool programmer who got caught in possession of some High Frequency Trading programming he took home from work.

if you ever worked as a manager responsible for P/L in a big company ..... Whip and drive performance from your people. There is no room for empathy. Workers are tools. Task them and drive them. There are very very few stars and creative workers you need to nurture.

However, your head snaps to when someone with power or money crosses your path. These are the folks who can improve your situation. Deals get done. Way of the world.

It serves no purpose to have you in jail. Costs money. You are productive and contributing on the street. I would engage your boss to write or say something to that end.

Gotta drop the idealism and anger and scope out the real world. Hard when it's personal. Take a hard look at everyone's motivation tomorrow. Game that when possible.

Yeah the world is corrupt. Deal with it.

You don't want to make the judges day any more difficult... but you offer some practical solution.

It's the art of the deal, lol.
    I really didn't want to involve my bosses anymore than I already have. I'm embarassed enough as it is at the momemt with this entire situation and how absurd it is, and how i've come to this juncuture, a mere 8 months before i'm a free citizen again.

i wish i could just tell the judge "hey listen, I get it, this shits illegal here. If you let me go right now, i'll move away to where it's legal, and you'll never hear from me again"

but I wont be saying anything tomorrow. im gonna keep my mouth shut, and eat the shit sandwich that is inevitably being served to me.

best case scenario, they jsut revoke my bail and set a new one, maybe some SWAP (community service/slave labor)

worst case? donezo. in the clink. county bid. statesville prison.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

I really didn't want to involve my bosses anymore than I already have. I'm embarassed enough as it is at the momemt with this entire situation and how absurd it is, and how i've come to this juncuture, a mere 8 months before i'm a free citizen again.

The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts. It never helps. You fight through that shit.
    Your relationship with your boss is quid pro quo. Bosses love loyalty. Nothing buys loyalty like granted favors. You ever watch The Godfather? Everything you need to know about life is in that movie.

I had a boss once. I nicknamed him "The Mayor". It stuck. I was a made guy just giving him that nickname. He loved it. Big gregarious salesman kind of guy. Dude traded favors with customers and employees all day. Don't fuck with him or your dead. But the program worked.

You talk about corruption & deals. Get on your bike.

You sound like WillieMc. Kids today. Dumb as rocks.

This is like an aptitude test. Social Darwinism.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-11-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts. It never helps. You fight through that shit.
    Your relationship with your boss is quid pro quo. Bosses love loyalty. Nothing buys loyalty like granted favors. You ever watch The Godfather? Everything you need to know about life is in that movie.

I had a boss once. I nicknamed him "The Mayor". It stuck. I was a made guy just giving him that nickname. He loved it. Big gregarious salesman kind of guy. Dude traded favors with customers and employees all day. Don't fuck with him or your dead. But the program worked.

You talk about corruption & deals. Get on your bike.

You sound like WillieMc. Kids today. Dumb as rocks.

This is like an aptitude test. Social Darwinism.

they're writing a letter. So are a few other people.

I doubt it will help though. this judge really didnt care last time.

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information