Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay night club shooting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I just looked to see and no reports of machine gun fire except from the omnipotent hongkonger. The raw footage that I saw on liveleak of the police shootout sounded like semi auto from both combatants.
    There's a snapchat video in that link the good colonial posted where you could hear gun fire from inside the club before most of the police even got there. 24 shots in like 9 seconds. You do the math. I don't know guns. It was pretty fast but not ouizi fast.

yeah, tis no machine gun then.

im still concerned that a lot of the fatalities here were from swat guns.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    honestly we still claim tine but hes gotten reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    The SJWs try to deny the reality that strict gun laws do nothing but encourage criminals. Besides crickets after I said "strict gun laws in Europe worked wonders for Paris and Brussels".
    How the fuck did I prove their point? Europe has strict gun laws yet they still had terrorists shoot up and kill a shit ton of people. Therefore it proves strict gun laws don't mean shit when a criminal or terrorist wants to commit a crime or kill people.

Load Metric
    The SJWs try to deny the reality that strict gun laws do nothing but encourage criminals. Besides crickets after I said "strict gun laws in Europe worked wonders for Paris and Brussels".

Good luck with your argument. Canada has had 7 mass shooting in 20 years. We had 7 this week. Listing the rare exceptions doesn't prove your point, it proves the other guy's point.

Gun restrictions do cut down on mass shootings just based on the number of mass shootings in gun control countries, which is the point you're probably arguing by mistake.

The only argument you need is that this country has decided that there isn't going to be gun control because we love guns and judges have determined it's a right protected by the constitution. Use that argument and you won't accidentally prove the wrong point.

Load Metric
    Gun laws are fine as is. If these criminals want guns they will find guns. I've never heard of an armed civilian stopping a mass shooting from happening or even stopping one short. I'm sure its happened I've just never heard about one. I think its shock. People aren't planning for shit to go down when they go out and they sure as hell aren't trained for it. So when someone starts opening fire whether in a movie theater or night club or whatever the common armed civilian probably would just duck for cover and try to get the hell out instead of getting into some shootout with the crazy guy. Just my opinion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

Good luck with your argument. Canada has had 7 mass shooting in 20 years. We had 7 this week. Listing the rare exceptions doesn't prove your point, it proves the other guy's point.

Gun restrictions do cut down on mass shootings just based on the number of mass shootings in gun control countries, which is the point you're probably arguing by mistake.

The only argument you need is that this country has decided that there isn't going to be gun control because we love guns and judges have determined it's a right protected by the constitution. Use that argument and you won't accidentally prove the wrong point.
    My original point to the SJWs was that the cities with strict gun laws I.E. Chicago LA NYC DC have done just the opposite as Dark loves to point out all the gun violence in CHI despite their 'strict' gun laws. My point always has been that criminals and terrorists don't give a shit about the law never will. And they love gun laws because it makes it highly unlikely somebody can draw and drop their asses. Funny how we don't have nearly the violent crime here in AZ as well as places like TX because they know the citizenry are armed and willing to return fire while liberal shitholes as mentioned above do nothing but give criminals free reign to terrorize John Q Public.

Load Metric
    I do agree that certain types of guns need to have restrictions like automatics. Nobody needs assault riffles either.

Load Metric
    Pretty soon we will have suicide bombers here. Then we're all fucked. I think that's when the shit will finally hit the fan even for the libtards.

Load Metric

My original point to the SJWs was that the cities with strict gun laws I.E. Chicago LA NYC DC have done just the opposite as Dark loves to point out all the gun violence in CHI despite their 'strict' gun laws. My point always has been that criminals and terrorists don't give a shit about the law never will. And they love gun laws because it makes it highly unlikely somebody can draw and drop their asses. Funny how we don't have nearly the violent crime here in AZ as well as places like TX because they know the citizenry are armed and willing to return fire while liberal shitholes as mentioned above do nothing but give criminals free reign to terrorize John Q Public.

The sad part is while SJWs and Libs are once again bitching about guns this is yet another Islamist fucknut opening up on innocent people. The fact this idiot was allowed to keep his security clearance and such despite the FBI investigating him 2X is what should be asked. He had known person to person in face contact with a known suicide bomber. His father was a Taliban sympathizer. What the fuck does somebody have to do to be shut down by the Feds in this country before they act out their sick religious fanaticism.??

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

And only more and more to come as evidenced by the conclusions of libtards today. Australia had a gun ban in 1996, initially saw increases in all violent crime and has in the last 20 years done nothing to reduce it as it has remained above or virtually the same since the enactment of the ban. They didn't even get a reduction in the homicide rate lol . . .

More guns than people where I live but by some miracle no one is going around shooting each other, fucking miracle lol . . .

Load Metric
    if only there had been any guns or anyone trained to use them at fort hood, texas in 2009 or 2014

Comments

lol wow: LOL JIM

Load Metric
    pooh when they blow up ur jew neighbors house will you use that as an excuse to put in an infinity pool

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    if only there had been any guns or anyone trained to use them at fort hood, texas in 2009 or 2014
    or maybe if there had been more than one person with a ccw in tuscon, az in 2011

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Too bad the guy who shot that bald fucker didn't aim better and save the taxpayers money and terminate with prejudice.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Tell you what, pfa. skatz will trade you "lol wow" for mumbles and exclusive rights to the laughing guy wrecking crew emoticon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Tell you what, pfa. skatz will trade you "lol wow" for mumbles and exclusive rights to the laughing guy wrecking crew emoticon.
    done deal.

we'll even throw in Name:  searles.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  119.5 KB for good measure.

Comments

lol wow: incredible

ToasterOven: key post

Load Metric
    Not counting fatalities, and just counting instances where a "mass shooting" would equate to more than one person SHOT (not necessarily killed) at one location, Chicago had 13 "Mass Shootings" since Friday afternoon, already this weekend.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Not counting fatalities, and just counting instances where a "mass shooting" would equate to more than one person SHOT (not necessarily killed) at one location, Chicago had 13 "Mass Shootings" since Friday afternoon, already this weekend.

How many of the shooters were police officers?

Comments

DRK Star: HEY-Oooo!!!

Muck Ficon: LOL

GambleBotsSatire: and it's onto sheffield avenue

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Seriously.....keep your chicago PD related posts in your "stupid thread" about cops and stuff. Last thing we need is another thread being ruined by drk arguing incorrectly about the color of the sky.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

LarryLaffer:

Corrigan: lol

varys: Bang bang

El Gallo: Oh shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    You might be surprised to know that it's not common for US soldiers other then the MPs at the gates to be armed on base. Same thing with the whole shooter issue at the recruiting station which banned them from even carrying sidearms on their person.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are plenty of stories of armed civilians stopping crimes:

http://concealednation.org/2015/10/h...ass-shootings/

Those are just 5. I've read about many others.

I am not completely sold on conceal/carry permits for civilians, though. I do believe they stop and deter some violent crime, but they also have the potential to bring a rise to "temper killings", where someone gets pissed off, blows his top, and has a weapon at his disposal to get revenge. Sometimes the process of going home to get the firearm (or even going to one's car to get it) can cool a person down and allow rational heads to prevail. So I'm torn.

We do need a better background check process for buying guns, including better records of mental health issues AND people under "watch" by the government for terrorism. Basically, if you are even suspected of terrorism ties, you should be denied the ability to buy a gun.

Furthermore, they need to crack down on gun shows an the illegal sales that go on there.

But any kind of full gun control in this country would be completely unacceptable for so many reasons.

Thread Information