Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay night club shooting

Load Metric
    to be fair this topic is over lol muslims lol florida lol obama and were onto the next dan

Load Metric
    except for miami which is one of the greatest cities in the world

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    What Ive heard directly conflicts with this. Also anyone with serious pragmatic firearms training isnt going to waste their big spotlight moment with an AR-15.

Explain???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    to be fair this topic is over lol muslims lol florida lol obama and were onto the next dan
    central florida no less. if this shit happened a few miles away at disney world it would be 9/11 all over again.

Comments

drufdajewgod:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    central florida no less. if this shit happened a few miles away at disney world it would be 9/11 all over again.

this is an incredibly good point btw and also ties into my comment about how this is a mentally ill gooftard doing domestic terrorism as opposed to a well orchestrated operation from an actual RIT threat vector.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    shooters dad:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Death toll now at 50!! And rising and is a confirmed terrorist attack........!!!!!!!..

If it was a white guy accoused of a micro aggression on campus. Obama would be declaring martial law.

But with Muslims killing tons of whites, gays, and christians he turns into Sgt. Schultz...

Now there saying it's not becouse of the fundamentalist Muslim but gun control.. You can't make this stuff up!!!

Okey dokey Sgt. Shultz.
    Which is the truth.

I'm no fan of fundamentalist Islam or any religion for that matter. But 99% of America's mass shooters and serial killers have been white Christians.

And none of them could do what they do without those crazy machine guns the idiots think they have a "right" to.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Death toll now at 50!! And rising and is a confirmed terrorist attack........!!!!!!!..

If it was a white guy accoused of a micro aggression on campus. Obama would be declaring martial law.

But with Muslims killing tons of whites, gays, and christians he turns into Sgt. Schultz...

Now there saying it's not becouse of the fundamentalist Muslim but gun control.. You can't make this stuff up!!!

Okey dokey Sgt. Shultz.
    Which is the truth.

I'm no fan of fundamentalist Islam or any religion for that matter. But 99% of America's mass shooters and serial killers have been white Christians.

And none of them could do what they do without those crazy machine guns the idiots think they have a "right" to.
    Ok i'm gonna pull a hongkonger here...

Wait, which one of them used a MACHINE GUN?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

LOL. This guy had a fucking MySpace page.
    He looks like every Middle eastern 20something in America who thinks he is the shit covering himself in Axe body spray going to a club every night but spends his days behind the counter of his father's imitation Rolex shop in a dingy strip mall.

Comments

Tellafriend: had to be said.

Load Metric

Okey dokey Sgt. Shultz.
    Which is the truth.

Just wait a little while and those stats will change
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Im just glad i live in texas where white people are just wishing a terrorist would attack their little homw town lol, gives me some sort of comfort knowing everyone around me is armed to the tits.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

I don't follow twitter but post that tweet please. If true that is seriously fucked up. I'm fairly conservative however the one major thing I disagree with is the bashing of gays. n-words sure. But gays. Gimme a fucking break. They good people.

hes claiming he 'scheduled the tweet days ago' and its just bad timing, ostensibly because 'my account got hacked' really wouldnt fly here.
    This is Dan Patrick the sportscaster?

Comments

lol wow: wowwwwwwwwww

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Thank you. And you won't believe this, but it's true, I picked it up at 19.70, the multiyear low, exactly.
    My claim to fame is I invested in NRZ at an all time high. Look at the chart from there.

If you can climb above 14.5 you will get back to even. But I don't trust this market at all.

Load Metric
    YOUNG ELIJAH WOODS IN THE BUILDING

Load Metric
    seriously though where is krypt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Im just glad i live in texas where white people are just wishing a terrorist would attack their little homw town lol, gives me some sort of comfort knowing everyone around me is armed to the tits.
    to be fair, florida is a pretty heavy gun state as well but i guess the gays don't carry much. no offense but hillary lost about 50 votes in that place today.

Comments

Mintjewlips: oooh too soon kid..too soon. i think those particular victims were bernie supporters, they probably didn't want to run because they saw a brown man holding a gun. that would be racist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Which is the truth.

Dunno, I'm proud to say I don't know much about guns. If you can pull the trigger and shoot lots of bullets quickly, to me that's a machine gun. If my terminology is inaccurate please excuse me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    shooters dad:

What a coincidence that his old man is appearing in youtube videos a few weeks prior.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The guy in Santa Monica admitted that he wanted to "harm" the LA Pride parade, but it still seems unrelated to the Orlando situation.

Was probably just a coincidence that two different dudes on opposite sides of the country were planning to attack gays on back-to-back days

The Santa Monica guy just seems like some young white trash nutjob, whereas the Orlando attacker either has ties to ISIS or idolized them in some way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Dunno, I'm proud to say I don't know much about guns. If you can pull the trigger and shoot lots of bullets quickly, to me that's a machine gun. If my terminology is inaccurate please excuse me.

Oh you're off.

A machine gun you hold down the trigger and the bullets automatically fire, a semi-auto is where you have to pull the trigger each time to fire a bullet. Huge difference.

Thread Information