Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay night club shooting

Load Metric
    god i love cake
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

this sounds rationale and all but people don't think rationally after terror attacks. people get scared, angry and want to lash out at someone, and the fact that trump will say "radical islam", where hillary won't, is going to hurt her

yeah but these were gays, so the religious right are like 'well at least they werent human'.

shout out to governor Dan Patrick tweeting about how they deserved while the bodies were still warm.
    I don't follow twitter but post that tweet please. If true that is seriously fucked up. I'm fairly conservative however the one major thing I disagree with is the bashing of gays. n-words sure. But gays. Gimme a fucking break. They good people.

Load Metric
    ive literally been toying with the idea of baking a cake for like 6 months.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Tine turn on a god damn TV for fuck's sake and stop babbling about "just a crazy dude"!! Nothing to see here!

He called 911 to MAKE SURE everyone knew who he was rolling with. His daddy was a fucking Taliban supporter.

Would you have liked a notarized letter instead (stay tuned there might be one of those out there) of the phone call? A videotaped statement with the flag?
    Tine lives in the same fucked up fantasy world our President lives in. Everything is hunky dory and that radical sand n-words don't exist. That Islam is a religion of peace blah blah blah. Keep your head in the sand Tine it's all right. Just remember The Isis types like you they're all for pedophilia and shit.

Load Metric
    Can we please discuss what's really on everyone's mind? How's the market going to open tomorrow?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yeah but these were gays, so the religious right are like 'well at least they werent human'.

shout out to governor Dan Patrick tweeting about how they deserved while the bodies were still warm.
    I don't follow twitter but post that tweet please. If true that is seriously fucked up. I'm fairly conservative however the one major thing I disagree with is the bashing of gays. n-words sure. But gays. Gimme a fucking break. They good people.

hes claiming he 'scheduled the tweet days ago' and its just bad timing, ostensibly because 'my account got hacked' really wouldnt fly here.

Comments

Pooh: awful. just awful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Tine turn on a god damn TV for fuck's sake and stop babbling about "just a crazy dude"!! Nothing to see here!

He called 911 to MAKE SURE everyone knew who he was rolling with. His daddy was a fucking Taliban supporter.

Would you have liked a notarized letter instead (stay tuned there might be one of those out there) of the phone call? A videotaped statement with the flag?
    Tine lives in the same fucked up fantasy world our President lives in. Everything is hunky dory and that radical sand n-words don't exist. That Islam is a religion of peace blah blah blah. Keep your head in the sand Tine it's all right. Just remember The Isis types like you they're all for pedophilia and shit.

If I could have one honest moment from this thread, I would want it to be a about what it must be like for you to be this much dumber than everyone around you.

I imagine its lonely and scary.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Sounds like the Santa monica PD may have luckboxed into stopping a similar situation at the west hollywood gay pride parade today. Arrested some dude with a bunch of weapons and some explosives last night in the area. And the dude said he was going to the parade to "look for a friend".

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html

Of course but does it get national attention? Now it might but its the first im reading about the santa monica incident.

Are we all going to pretend that there isn't a push to downgrade bad PR concerning Muslims? I mean msnbc didn't even put the guy's full name up for christ sake.I wonder why people would come to the conclusion of a guy with an arabic name committing an act of mass murder BEING A FUCKING TERRORIST. Its called common fucking sence. Of course all Muslims aren't terrorist but its safe to assume the radical ones are bat shit crazy. Fucking libtards wake the fuck up.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    If he had repped AQ I'd have found it more believable/accurate. But if this guy showed up in an ISIS camp, they would declare him an apostate and let one of their kids practice sawing through his neck.

Load Metric
    FYI, the muslims that are likely (i said likely remember that) to commit a terrorist acts are the ones practicing islam and committing sins against their religion. Mainly because when your are in jihad the quoran excuses all sins that are being committed against infidels. I always get creeped out when im sitting in a strip club and im motor boating some strippers tits and some guys next to me start speaking arabic or anything resembling it. I just gtfo there.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  lgbt islam.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  202.0 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: LOL

Load Metric
    i cant even tell what young fatotine is even trying to defend at this point

Comments

DRK Star: Pretty sure he is defending Marie Antoinette

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    lol dangiel with the sam kinison reference like he is 59 years old

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Welp they've identified the LA guy. Name is James Howell. Dude is from Indiana and he's apparently told the authorities he was there to cause harm at the parade.

http://ktla.com/2016/06/12/man-with-...parade-report/

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    What I want to know is why indiana jim decided to shoot a bunch of gay folks. Maybe gay sex's relentless trolling finally make him snap?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Moved the junk messages here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ainment-thread

Please do not clutter this thread with nonsense.

Load Metric
    YOUNG ELIJAH WOODS IN THE BUILDING

Load Metric
    Sorry Druff, I'll try to keep my posts... cogent.

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Just notice the line to donate blood is half a mile long and there are no niggars or dark spics on it hmmm?

Always the white man to the rescue..

Come to think of it whenever there is a charity gala there are no wealthy blacks or spics there, only whites and working class White's donating what they shouldn't.

Even in the sand niggar part of the world. No rich sand niggars helping out there poor..

Thats a super interesting take on the issue thesparten. What charity gala's are you referring to exactly?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In one of the posts I moved, sonatine questioned why I didn't move thesparten's racist posts.

That's because the posts were still on topic. I don't remove controversial content, even if it's offensive, and even if I disagree with it.

I am removing the junk from this thread which just clutters it with nonsense.

I tolerate the long cut-and-paste gay sex stories sonatine posts in crappy threads, as it's understandable that he's doing it to disrupt a thread which is awful in the first place.

However, I don't want threads about real topics disrupted with frivolous BS. You guys have skatz for that.

Comments

Mintjewlips: thank you

DRK Star: Skatz = Shit Recepticle

Thread Information