Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay night club shooting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Tine turn on a god damn TV for fuck's sake and stop babbling about "just a crazy dude"!! Nothing to see here!

He called 911 to MAKE SURE everyone knew who he was rolling with. His daddy was a fucking Taliban supporter.

Would you have liked a notarized letter instead (stay tuned there might be one of those out there) of the phone call? A videotaped statement with the flag?

?

When a crazy person reps ISIS, that does not make them a radical Islamist.

He had absolutely no actual connections to radical Islam, he was not observant by radical Islam standards, he did not train abroad in a camp or study abroad in a madras, he was just some high strung fuck up looking for an excuse to lash out and he spun the wheel and it landed on 'radical islam'. And saying his dad (aka the guy saying his son was a fucked in the head and this was literally all about homophobia) was a 'Taliban supporter' sounds like something Fox would claim based on him owning a Koran and not fucking with swine.

Is that point too subtle for you or did you just not read my original post before defaulting to "LOL OMG I BET TINE IS WRONG I BETTER TELL HIM" mode. Be real.

Comments

rum dick: had said it to be

ToasterOven: said, had to be
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Tine turn on a god damn TV for fuck's sake and stop babbling about "just a crazy dude"!! Nothing to see here!

He called 911 to MAKE SURE everyone knew who he was rolling with. His daddy was a fucking Taliban supporter.

Would you have liked a notarized letter instead (stay tuned there might be one of those out there) of the phone call? A videotaped statement with the flag?

?

When a crazy person reps ISIS, that does not make them a radical Islamist.

He had absolutely no actual connections to radical Islam, he was not observant by radical Islam standards, he did not train abroad in a camp or study abroad in a madras, he was just some high strung fuck up looking for an excuse to lash out and he spun the wheel and it landed on 'radical islam'. And saying his dad (aka the guy saying his son was a fucked in the head and this was literally all about homophobia) was a 'Taliban supporter' sounds like something Fox would claim based on him owning a Koran and not fucking with swine.

Is that point too subtle for you or did you just not read my original post before defaulting to "LOL OMG I BET TINE IS WRONG I BETTER TELL HIM" mode. Be real.

Except for his ties with a Radical Islamic suicide bomber who traveled to and from Syria.

Load Metric
    Sounds odd considering the FBI said the exact opposite maybe 90 minutes ago but ok.

Comments

ftpjesus: FBI says whatever the Fuck the idiot AG and the Muslim Sympathizer President tell them to say you dumb ass.

drufdajewgod: ftpjesus

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you aren't on twitter during times like this, honestly you are hours behind almost everything.

Like right now there are stories coming out left and right about his ties to ISIS, which probably won't make the TV screen for an hour or two.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...html?tid=sm_tw

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Sounds like the Santa monica PD may have luckboxed into stopping a similar situation at the west hollywood gay pride parade today. Arrested some dude with a bunch of weapons and some explosives last night in the area. And the dude said he was going to the parade to "look for a friend".

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html
    Last edited by rum dick; 06-12-2016 at 11:43 AM. Reason: eta a link

Load Metric
    If you aren't on twitter during times like this, honestly you are hours behind almost everything.

Like right now there are stories coming out left and right about his ties to ISIS, which probably won't make the TV screen for an hour or two.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...html?tid=sm_tw

Fair enough, and of course I might be proven 100% wrong when the dust settles, but relying on twitter for news is tricky because the defining currency of twitter is literally attention, so anyone coming out with the most dramatic or compelling tweets 'wins'. Thats not a great environment to cultivate truth from.

Comments

John Stamos: I think you're describing network news, not twitter

Load Metric
    LoL at Karzai going on tv and blaming America. This is the kind of shit that makes my head hurt.

Comments

thesparten: The guy sounds like a libtard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Florida Muslims coming out and proactivly stating to the potus..that THIS IS NOT A HATE CRIME ITS A JIHADIST CRIME!!.

don't worry libtards.. There voices don't count or they probably have nooo idea what there rltalking about..thanks..

It was a you tube video... I

I can't believe we have allowed librltarfs to infect this country for so long.. There hilarious if they weren't serious.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

LOL. This guy had a fucking MySpace page.
    Krypt, is this true?

Comments

varys: I was also wondering

nunbeater: krypt hcy?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The FBI has officially declared this a tier 1 Islamist terrorist event!!!!

The potus is still talking about the second amendment.

Has mentioned gun rights 22x
    Has mentioned Islamic terrorists. 0x

Even the liberal media is dumbfounded and just shaking there heads..

On a side note Nancy pelosi is concearend about transvestites and giving a speech to the such..

Don't worry it's only a tier 1 Islamic terrorists event.

Trump wins the general by 12%

Comments

Tellafriend: 2nd Amendment was included for a reason

Load Metric
    sparten's literally on crack right now, but he almost has a point about trump. one or two more of these attacks could swing the election for trump and i hate the guy

Comments

thesparten: I've been narcotic free for almost 3 weeks except for the one time I relapsed last week.. Wtf was I supposed to do with a 20$ blow job.

Load Metric
    my first thought when i read about it is 'when america gets fear-shit in its pants, it turns to crypto-fascism as a solution'.

however.

1) hillary is an accomplished jihadi killer and her unwavering support of drone strikes actually makes her the stronger option, plus trump now cant say shit to her about her support for the iraq war(s) and our exceedingly bloody knife edge policies in arabic peninsula.

2) every time trump goes ham about weak leadership = domestic terror, hillary is going to ask him how he plans to defang domestic terrorists without implementing gun control, and huge portions of his support pyramid are going to turn on him if he so much as hints that there is anything whatsoever wrong about america's gun policies.

bottom line is hes kinda stalemated at this point because hillary will have nationally televised opportunities to press him on his propaganda, face to face. and i think he has to be super careful about how he approaches this because i cant think of a position for him to take that doesnt eerily mirror hillary's or leave him open to rebuke from the NRA/duck dynasty loons.

Load Metric
    Basically Hillary needs to say the magic words that Obongo refuses to or it's GG for her because people are fucking outraged. More so that this has happened to the gays now which have been the precious lately.

Comments

thesparten: +1

Load Metric
    my first thought when i read about it is 'when america gets fear-shit in its pants, it turns to crypto-fascism as a solution'.

however.

1) hillary is an accomplished jihadi killer and her unwavering support of drone strikes actually makes her the stronger option, plus trump now cant say shit to her about her support for the iraq war(s) and our exceedingly bloody knife edge policies in arabic peninsula.

2) every time trump goes ham about weak leadership = domestic terror, hillary is going to ask him how he plans to defang domestic terrorists without implementing gun control, and huge portions of his support pyramid are going to turn on him if he so much as hints that there is anything whatsoever wrong about america's gun policies.

bottom line is hes kinda stalemated at this point because hillary will have nationally televised opportunities to press him on his propaganda, face to face. and i think he has to be super careful about how he approaches this because i cant think of a position for him to take that doesnt eerily mirror hillary's or leave him open to rebuke from the NRA/duck dynasty loons.

Translated for Sheboon & Sparten:

ISIS ARE VACCINATION SHILLS FOR MAJESTIC 12 TO FALSE FLAG AMERICA INTO SEEDING OUR WATER WITH AUTISM VIA CHEMTRAILS.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ^^^^

That is the problem right there that we have laws allowing unstable, potential terrorist type people to get with ease and anti-gun supporters come yelling why guns should be banned for all when certain sick people getting them could have been avoided "legally" that is. If these people have a mission they will purchase the gun illegally too.

Comments

thesparten: Gun laws only affect the law abiding!! Open the borders to 30k Muslims then come down on us if anything happens

Load Metric

however.

this sounds rationale and all but people don't think rationally after terror attacks. people get scared, angry and want to lash out at someone, and the fact that trump will say "radical islam", where hillary won't, is going to hurt her

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    ^^^^

That is the problem right there that we have laws allowing unstable, potential terrorist type people to get with ease and anti-gun supporters come yelling why guns should be banned for all when certain sick people getting them could have been avoided "legally" that is. If these people have a mission they will purchase the gun illegally too.

If he would have used a bomb _____________________________ <--- fill in the blank

Guns are harder to get than making explosives or even buying black powder. It still irk's me that this guy just went to the store and bought the thing legally though.

Load Metric
    Shooter looks exactly how I pictured Krypt.

Comments

4Dragons: oof

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

however.

this sounds rationale and all but people don't think rationally after terror attacks. people get scared, angry and want to lash out at someone, and the fact that trump will say "radical islam", where hillary won't, is going to hurt her

yeah but these were gays, so the religious right are like 'well at least they werent human'.

shout out to governor Dan Patrick tweeting about how they deserved while the bodies were still warm.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just when I thought tine couldn't stretch his neck out anymore!?!

Anyway, I'm starting to agree with tine, "let then eat cake"

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: tine will eat cake then and now

Thread Information